• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okay so we've seen Mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
There was a unknown in Mulans world holding a soul eater.and in a transation sora says riku.

ultamaSora

yeah he was seen in mulans world so we (or i) dont know what he is doing there

anyone but me

he will be in the game and probably a VERY important role due to the fact that Nomura has released absolutley no info on him.. (the closest thing to info we have on Riku is that an unknown with a soul eater was seen in Mulan, which is assumed to be Riku)

Arica_Leonhart

Website
www.myspace.com
So where can I see these shots of him in Mulan?

I go to a school PACKED FULL of gamers (I go to an art college that teaches game & media art design, I'm in for cinematic animation) and I know that plenty would LOVE to see proof that he makes it!

Please help!

Arie Leonhart

------------------------------

anyone but me

oh, and he is speculated to be in Hollow Bastion in the trailer with the 13th Order at Hollow Bastion.. Sora runs and is about to attack a member of the group and then one of them is about to pull down his hood and then the scene ends.. yea, the one pulling down his hood is rumored to be Riku

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
Main focus? Dude, um... as far as main focuses go, I'm pretty sure Riku wasn't really one of them. He was big when it came to plot twists (and true, he DID have his own plot in CoM), but...

Oh, and Arica, I don't know if there ARE any confirmed shots of Riku, but I think it's safe to assume he'll be in KH2. Personally, I hope we see some pics of him soon -- he had the most interesting character development in KH, and the ending of CoM made me eager to see where he'll turn up next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back