• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okami help needed! (possible spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IchigoNeko

*There may be spoilers regarding locations and monsters. Possibly plot.*

Right now, I am in Wakwu Shrine. I have fought Lechku with Shiranui, and according to the guide I am using, I need to fight Lechku and Nechku next. However, I saved in-between. (I think I jumped off the tower and ran back inside and saved.) Now, when I try to go back up to the top, there is a huge gate that I cannot get through. When I examine it, Issun says 'Wow! This gate is shut tight! Well, it doesn't matter. We aren't running away anyway!' or something like that.

Can anyone help with this? Thank you!

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Wakwu Shrine. . .Wakwu Shrine. . .I don't remember that. . .I'm pretty far into it. . .so unless you're at the END of the game I've probably done it. . .Have you gotten through the. . .damn what's that ice place. . .with the two mountains. . .I hate the names on that game. . .

Member XIV

I'm stuck on finding those stupid dogs across the country...

anyways, how far into the game is it,I don't recall a shrine but...the names are hard to remember in the game

IchigoNeko

Stavros: I'm in the last third of the game, I think. After Nechku and Lechku, according to my guide, I'm fighting the final boss. Um, I've gotten through the ice mountain where you have to stop the thingy from blowing snow out and making Kamui an ice cube...I have the last brush Technique, and Level Five Reflector and Level Five Glaive.

Member XIV: If you're stuck on finding the dogs, the guide I am using is at GameFAQs.com...just search 'Okami' and you'll find plenty of guides.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Ah, so I'm also close to beating the game. . .I forgot where I quit. . .damn that game is long. . .

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
..You..JUMPED...off the tower? You didn't pay attention to the cut screen did you -_-' Else you would know that you were supposed to get the gear that fell off Lechku. Not jump of the tower..Aye. Well, you screwed yourself over. You should be able to enter the same way you went to fight Lechku. If not, then its game over. That's the only way to get to the gear.

IchigoNeko

Ultima Keyblade: Well, I did get the gear, but then I was told to get off the Playstation. I don't really know why I decided to jump of the tower, though...

...Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks for the help, anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back