• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OK , im stuck..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tripleh3lix

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok im in the Tron level, and am on the simulation thing. I am having trouble on what to do , cause it is nearly impossible to beat.. I mean, the weight rises up crazy, and i go as fast as i can and use the co op moves, and even use my drive meter, which is fully charged.. I really dont know what else to do, I have been on this part for about 2 hours.. Someone take me out of my misery. thx in advance.

Blindfolded_Riku

I didn't unsertsand where u are? If u are at the final boss of the tron world (2nd visit) u have to get tron in ur party to defeat it ... if ur somewhere else then rewrite the first sentence of ur post so i undertsand

tripleh3lix

Website
www.myspace.com
tripleh3lix said:
Ok im in the Tron level, and am on the simulation thing. I am having trouble on what to do , cause it is nearly impossible to beat.. I mean, the weight rises up crazy, and i go as fast as i can and use the co op moves, and even use my drive meter, which is fully charged.. I really dont know what else to do, I have been on this part for about 2 hours.. Someone take me out of my misery. thx in advance.
No, im on the solar sailor simulation. its that piece of land that floats through the air before any of the bosses. U get in a heartless battle, and theres a weight thing in the corner, and it just keeps rising up too much then it gets full then I die. its nearly impossible to beat. btw im on level 40 is that good?

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
I'd level up a bit. And make sure Tron's in your party cause his co-op move is useful against lots of enemies. Lightning is also good against them.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Try Hollow Bastion. Twilight Town Myserious Tower is one of my fav's. Then there's Land of Dragon's (Mulan's world). If your drives aren't leveled up that high, Mulan's world is a great place to level up Master and Valor. Do master first though cause it's more effective against multiple enemies. Try leveling up to... 45-50.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Yeah that part was hard...but I kept fighting and I defeated it....hehehe...actually i duno what to do...I just kept fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back