• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OK i have been looking for this answer long enough now !!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyKilla

From Deep dive? I think its riku. Becausse hes getting the evil eyes...lol. Thats also why he wears a blindfold.( well why he did)

DannyKilla

Well...zora keyblade dont listen to oblivius...He doesnt even know the rules here. * hint hint doubble posting* i dont know for sure but i think it is riku when he takes his blindfold off. He has yellow eyes because he was turning evil.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
it might be riku or a person we never heard of..maybe ansem?

Axel3344

the scene was in kh2 just that they took out the glowing eye. if u must know
its
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sorafactor

the glowing eyed unknown was just a concept it was likely to be mr. Roxas or something because of what teh unknown says, but he could just be some other dude that has an striking resemblence to sora, but i'm pretty sure the glowing eye concept was removed

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
That unkown is Roxas. They scrapped that idea a long time ago. Deep Dive was just a concept meaning some of the stuff in there was not going to be used. Riku wore that blindfold for a whole nother reason, but I won't get into details.

RikusDarkHalf

The Conquerer said:
That unkown is Roxas. They scrapped that idea a long time ago. Deep Dive was just a concept meaning some of the stuff in there was not going to be used. Riku wore that blindfold for a whole nother reason, but I won't get into details.

ya what this guy said and guys common this ant the spoiler section
you kinda killed the game for people trying to get there first doss of kh2 in them

Riku's darkside

Its probably riku because diz told him to get roxas for him and when he failed he took used darkside to defeat roxas and he took of his blindfold and since ansem was still inside him his appearance changed and thats why he wheres the hood all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back