• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ok i dont know

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas180

they wanted to add to the story(kh: com& kh: re com) to add to the other story( kh:2 and kh:bbs)
i hope this helps if not wait until someone else posts something or go to gamefaqs and read the summaries or something

-Roxas180

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
The final mixes add things to the story line, Go on youtube and type in KH2 FM+ and see what you get, you should see some intresting cut scenes wityh Roxas in them...

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Weren't you asking for the difference between Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix +? Countless changes in KH2FM+. The list goes on. I'd be angry if you were asking for those, lol. And you don't want to see me when I'm angry. Basically, KH2FM+ has KH2FM, a remake of KH2 with more features. The plus is for Re: Chain of Memories, a remake of CoM for the PS2. KHFM is a remake of Kingdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back