• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Upcoming World Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What world would you want to see in KH3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stewie

Re: My "All Dogs Go To Heaven" world and story ideas for KH3

They should have a Mamma Mia! world jk jk jk jk jk jk But maybe in KH3 they wont have disney worlds maybe they will make new worlds related to KH but they probably wont do that but it would be nice to have a couple made up worlds we have never seen!!

Charlie K

Back in Business

One thing Charlie Barkin his VA is Charlie Sheen, and I can only see his voice being done by him..

Other then that, I loved this movie as a kid. and...Just..Thumbs up man.Lol.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright

When I saw Mama Mia I was like no way. I hate that movie. I don't like movie with any singing in them at all. Well the ones where the entire movie is singing (example: high school musical, Mama Mia, Phantom of the Opera...) If disney though and if there was a dog world. They should 100% do 102 Dalmations. I could see Sora as a liver dalmation. Goofy a labrador and Donald a bird like the parrot (I'm drawing a blank on his name, I haven't watched the movie in like a year). I could see it. That's disney, too.

Sora3000

Awards

Ah no it wasn't^. That would be a great idea. I enjoyed being the lion. A dog be cool. If Sora turns into a dog though. I think it should be either a beagle or a lab. They are my favorite type of dogs.

I loved Sora's lion cub form and I hope it stays that way if the Pride Lands ever return in KH3 and I think when Sora and the gang returns to the restored Pride Lands, all the other animals would be amazed to know that it was Sora who helped Simba defeat Scar and take his rightful place as king and that Sora is powerful for one so small, cute, and cuddly. As far as Sora to be a dog, I want him to be either a german shepard, a dalmatian, or a basenji.

stewie

Yeah a 101 Dalmations World would be my pick for a dog world or even better a collaboration with onother game series for example: ratchet, jak, sly (sora would be a cool racoon), god of war ( that would be awsome), Zelda!!!!!!!!!!

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

I would hate it if this film made it into KH, It's not Disney, that just ruins the whole point.

At least It's better than your Care Bears or My Little Pony ideas though, lol.

Well see time wise it would be 102 Dalmation World. But we could go on an adventure with Oddball.

We won't have 102 Dalmations, that was a live action film, KH goes with the animated version.

Hercules123

You're right Sora3000 this isn't too bad. I just think they probably won't put singing in but it's possible Except that it isn't owned by disney

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright

What about pirates. Also I know it's real, but many version of an animated version in many things. See...

102dalmatians.jpg
and...
102_dalm_edimage(100).jpg

See?​

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

That movie always scared me. I hated it when he floated through this strange clock-land and this weird pink poodle kept repeating the same things over and over.

Star Light, no. If they use Dalmatians, they're only going to use the animated version. It's better. >_>

State

Awards

Now, I would like to see a Donald dog morph... Quackbark!

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

What about pirates. Also I know it's real, but many version of an animated version in many things. See...

102dalmatians.jpg
and...
102_dalm_edimage(100).jpg

See?​

They already used the animated dalmations in KH1, so why the hell would they switch to live-action...?

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright

I know I'm just saying they have animated dalmations to work with. They can use it like this. Personaly I would like those instead of real dalmations.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

I wouldn't mind a 'All Dogs Go To Heaven' world for a world in KH. It seems okay though it's not Disney and all and I know that already but yeah, I know what you mean.

Sora3000

Awards

One thing Charlie Barkin his VA is Charlie Sheen, and I can only see his voice being done by him..

Other then that, I loved this movie as a kid. and...Just..Thumbs up man.Lol.

Actually, Charlie Sheen voiced Charlie Barkin in the sequel, Burt Reynolds played Charlie in the first one and I still would love to hear Burt play Charlie again.

Dyingslow666

oh i see. its like that is it. my parent coudnt care less. as long as i dont bug them they dont care what game i play.

Lol, thats the same with my parents xD

Anyways, the ADGTH sounds like an awesome ass Idea, and I dont care if its Disney or not, they should considr it 0_o

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Sora3000 knows a lot about really old movies that were never that popular.
o_O

State

Awards

Sora3000 knows a lot about really old movies that were never that popular.
o_O
YEAH! It's like his the young version of the president of DISNEY!

Sora3000

Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back