• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Can some1 help me please!?

Look,Ive done everything above but I cant get the Ultima,it says I only have 5.
And in Jiminys Journal,it says that i dont even have the one from TWTNW.And I just went to check,and the box it was in was OPEN.I think I have a glitch,that sux.

Legato2471

<VII_Axel> said:
I have a problem, on my newest save I did everything on that list to get the Orichalcum+'s. And I only have 6. So uh...yea. Help here?

Be sure to double check all of them, you obviously didn't do something. You might not have all the items from your synthesis list, or possibly misread an Orichalcum and an Orichalcum+.

violent_anger said:
is broken jn you and i their a lnad angle in flight the sanc my sanc when re lies melat awy muic insede what left me now.........
anyways, where do i get the ultima recipe?

First off to make Ultima you need the Ultimate Recipe. This is found in the basement of the Mansion of Twilight Town in the pod room before where Sora's pod is.

Check the first page of this thread if you have anymore questions.

Xell

Wait, wut?
This may seem like a n00bish question.. How do I check the Moogles level, and how do I get him up levels XD..

Legato2471

Your Moogle's level is in the top right hand part of the screen when your in his menu.
To level him up just synthesize items.

<VII_Axel>

Legato2471 said:
Be sure to double check all of them, you obviously didn't do something. You might not have all the items from your synthesis list, or possibly misread an Orichalcum and an Orichalcum+.
I did everything. I completed Starry Hill yesterday along with Atlantica. Got the one at the Brink of Despair, and all that crap. The reason for having only 6 eludes me. So I'll check again, but I highly doubt I'll get results.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Legato I would just like to speak for everyone else on the forums when I say thank you very much for taking the time to make this guide!:)

Kh_roxas_741

4.) Clear Goddess of Destiny Cup in the UnderWorld Tournament in Olympus Coliseum. The Goddess of Destiny Cup is only avaliable after you beat Xemnas at Memory Skyscraper in The World That Never Was. Go to Hade's Chamber and speak to him to enter it.

Umm yeah see about that....Hades isn't in his chamber and ive beaten the xemnas the first timeso what do i do???

Prince_Diamond

i too have a problem... i only have 5 orichalcums+ and last time i checked i did everything.. i even went to go complete starry hill and atlantica and i still dont get anything i checked all the chests to see to and still i only have 5. you dont use orichalcums+ on anything else besides the ultima weapon, right?

Someone please help me!

lxcloud_strifexl

how do i unlock goddess of destiny??? i got all the items except the last orichalcum+, how do i get it cause i beat all the tournament except hades cup.

lxcloud_strifexl

DarkSora23 said:
You have to beat Xemnas in your first fight with him.
o but i already beat him do you mean the goddess of fate cup? cause if it is then i beat it already and now im looking for 1 more orichalcum+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back