• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official U.S and Canada PSP lauch and price

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole

The PSP will launch in U.S and Canada on March 24 2005 at $249.99 U.S and $299.99 Canadian.
source IGN
I have one thing to say to you New2ya, pwnd.

Steve-o

O man, that is a high price to pay. New2Ya sorry but this is on reason why I don't think it will do as well as the DS.

Steve-o

Yea if it was lower I would get it, some of the games that are coming out look cool for it. To see them go to New2Ya's topic.

kadaj

dame u cole, your wrong why would you say something like that?Your makeing the psp look bad now nintendo fans are going to say that DS is better then PSP!which we really all know isn't true.pls don't post wacked up price's like that.

Steve-o

Well I like Nintendo and Sony, I might get the PSP if it is as low as u say it is. I have a DS right now.

starry_eyed_hero

kadaj said:
dame u cole, your wrong why would you say something like that?Your makeing the psp look bad now nintendo fans are going to say that DS is better then PSP!which we really all know isn't true.pls don't post wacked up price's like that.
Sorry, Kadaj, but Cole's right, the prices he listed are all true. I know you would never wanna believe that the DS could ever have any kind of advantage over the PSP, but it does.

Honestly, I think the PSP will be good, but not worth the retail price, and that's what's really important. I'm stickin with my DS.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
im not getting a psp for one reason..i love the psp..but i can live without it..in a yr the next gen systems are coming out..i dont wanna waste my money on a handheld when i can save it for the next gen systems

Cole

no they have officially released a U.S $249.99 price

1WingedDemonCloud

Okay yes PSP will be 250$ but heres what your getting

The PSP - 180$ value
Value Pack- 30$ value
You get headphones, remot controler (have no idea), cary case, cloth, 32 MB memory stick, and Demo Disk
Also get one of the 1st million before March 31 and get the UMD of Spider Man for FREE!!!!! Thats the whole movie!!!! which would be like a 40$ value with the game prices confirmed as 35-50$.

so 180+30+40= 250$!!!!

SOO GOOD DEAL!!!! =) ALSO PSP WILL OWN DS WE ALL KNOW IT!!!!

Also i only have to pay 200$ i put 50$ on it already hehehe and i have the day off when it comes out THANKYOU GOD FOR MAKING MARCH 24 a HOLY DAY!!!!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
im still not getting it :p when next gen systems come out me gettin all three

1WingedDemonCloud

Ah i have a good job =) and im only buying PS3 lol im not a Xbox fan and i hate nindendo (idk y i just do)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ill probally buy just the ps3 too...i hate xbox >.>; and if the nintendo revolution doesnt go with my tastes..then its only the ps3..

Cole

1WingedDemonCloud said:
Okay yes PSP will be 250$ but heres what your getting

The PSP - 180$ value
Value Pack- 30$ value
You get headphones, remot controler (have no idea), cary case, cloth, 32 MB memory stick, and Demo Disk
Also get one of the 1st million before March 31 and get the UMD of Spider Man for FREE!!!!! Thats the whole movie!!!! which would be like a 40$ value with the game prices confirmed as 35-50$.

so 180+30+40= 250$!!!!

SOO GOOD DEAL!!!! =) ALSO PSP WILL OWN DS WE ALL KNOW IT!!!!

Also i only have to pay 200$ i put 50$ on it already hehehe and i have the day off when it comes out THANKYOU GOD FOR MAKING MARCH 24 a HOLY DAY!!!!
and it is still $250.00, which is $267.50 with tax, and for Candians $300.00 $321.00 with tax, thats a hell of alot of money.

1WingedDemonCloud

not really you have to pay tax on everything. So just add the regular tax to the prices i listed and you have the same amount once more =) lol

Cole

yeah, but thats still alot of money people are willing to pay for a handheld. I know people who would much rather pay $80 to buy a GBA and play mario than someone who will pay $261 to play need for speed.

Evil_Sephiroth

the only reason why psp is so pricy is because its the condensed version of ps2 and that would be hard and i would like to know where u got ur info and the list of games coming out not to mention the movies for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back