• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverse Rebirth

Well the way i see it, Halo 2 is better to play with a friend while Kingdom Hearts II, even though you dont have a choice, is better to play the way it is. Ofcourse i find it the same always when it comes to Shooter vs. RPG, RPG is better to go through on your own or with someone with you watching giving commentary while a shooter is better with 2-4 people.

E

Eclipse

i need to call my ebgames, maybe they'll get it today, either way my mom will pick it up after work, today or tomorrow

i checked the website....they said there weren't any in stock...hmph. but alas! that tis of last night! maybe they will get some today. i swear i couldn't sleep last night, when i finally went to sleep, i had to wake up, then i had to run around doing all these things in the house that i couldn't go back to sleep anymore -__- life suks LOL

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

MrSparkle07 said:
Sorry. I didn't know about the statistics. What I meant though was not anything to do with numbers, more of which is the better game. The first Halo was better. KH2 is better I say. Fanboyish or not.
Well, but you were asking why gamestop would have a midnight release for a "lesser game" like Halo 2 and not Kingdom Hearts II. When judging whether or not something will have a midnight release, nobody cares which game is genuinely better(which cant be accurately judged either way), the only thing that matters at that point is which game is more popular.

And btw, it has nothing to do with statistics, everybody should already know by now that Halo 2 is much more popular than Kingdom Hearts 2. It's really common sense. I mean, I suppose if you've been living under a rock for the past 2 years then there's a slight chance that you might not know it, but other than that, it should be obvious, regardless of "statistics".

E

Eclipse

o really money man? where exactly is mesquite texas? like west, east, north our south? cuz he got it already, you're getting it tomorrow, and i think i get it tomorrow. i would die to have a copy today.

moneyman232

its in north central texas. i know where inner demon lives he lives north of me but still in my city. its like a 10 minute drive and he gets it today, and i have to wait. He preordered at EB me at gamestop. Its right around Dallas if that helps!

E

Eclipse

dude dallas is like 3-4 hours away from me. WHY DOES HE GET THE GAME EARLY *grumble grumble* T__T

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
I should get it today or tomorrow, but I can guarantee you one thing, I sure as hell won't post here when I get it, because I'll be too busy PLAYING it!!!!! Duh! I might not come here again for weeks. No need to, now that I don't need a source of info for KH2 anymore. I'll come back when rumors about KH3 start to surface.

E

Eclipse

why the hell would you pre-order from walmart? someone who works there already said that in their catalog it says that they don't recieve games as fast as stores that specialize in them. I would never pre-order from walmart. They get everything later than any other store in this country. Wal-mart sucks -__-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back