• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Birth By Sleep | Unbirths Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Cynicism

oh ive got a bbs related question terra, ven, goofy all have armor on the same arm, so why did nomura do that was it subconchus or a ester egg or does it mean something???(i doubt the last thing thu)

It is merely a coincidence and I doubt it posesses some underlying meaning or idea on Nomura's part.
Of course this is just my opinion.

Byronic Cynicism

this is the 2nd game i want to play the most of the 3 upcoming games. cuzz well...i don't know how I'm gana get a psp...and i don't like how some people are saying its darker...idk

-METALMANMAC1

I actually ended up buying a PSP for Crisis Core, only afterward did I realize " Oh hey I can play BBS as well."

Also you are entitled to your opinion like everyone else, but if you don't mind me asking why do you dislike the idea of BBS having a darker tone?

iki77

Heartless is the heart and Nobody is the body. Maybe Unbirth is the soul or birth something.
Maybe Ven/Terra/Aqua must team up with each other in some world.
ETC. If you play in Ven story your party member is Terra at the Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion, if you play on Terra story your party is Ven at the Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion. And in the final battle you can choose who will you play as, and the party member.
Aqua's Armor and keyblade is in the Room of sleep and Xemnas usually talk to the armor, and Xigbar says that he once heard a voice talking back to Xemnas. Is Aqua alive? And what happen to Ven and Terra?

rmyulfo

perhaps we as theory makers should focus less on the human (body, soul and heart) aspect and more on other possible origins of the unbirths
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i totally agee with you there aquavenkeyblade
but wasnt it said that its a totally new enemy and it wasnt made by the people.
wasnt it said something like that.

Faris

Perfect Harmony

i totally agee with you there aquavenkeyblade
but wasnt it said that its a totally new enemy and it wasnt made by the people.
wasnt it said something like that.

thank you.

and yes exactly it was said that they are not some what made by people so we should look at other possibilities for the construction of unbirths. just taking a shot in the dark i think it has something to do with xehanort's belief that all hearts are born in darkness.

Mario Man

Sorry for the double post

I just started coming to this website

Last edited:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I'm liking BBS so far. I can't wait to try out all three storylines. Also, maybe whatever leads up to an unbirth's creation is something else related to memories (related to, but not a heart), like with Ven.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Wonder why too. Lol
Nomura ran out of ideas for people a long time ago. Most characters he made look alike.

BBS is going to be a kickass game IMO.

hehehe despite him running out of characters, i think there is some connection. but hehe you do have a point.

ZMP

what happened to the old thread....also u think this game will get a manga also or no

Macabre

Gold Member
and yes BBS will be a great game. hopefully it will explain alot
I'm not gonna say or predict that it'll be good or bad.
It's best not to.
what happened to the old thread....also u think this game will get a manga also or no
The previous games have had a manga adaptation, so I think BBS will also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back