• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

yeah, I go to GAME store, and they tell me September 29th. I bet you anything the site will be updated tomorrow, unless they are still too lazy.

The suspence is killing me! They DO know the release date!! why are they not telling us now!!

Welshcake

don't they get hatemail telling them how slow and lame they are at square-enix europe? they must do! everyone complains about them!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol you do that, I am going to order the Final Fantasy III DS Lite Crystal edition which comes with the Japanese game then import the US game from that site along with some others. There is also another great site which you can get cheap game from

http://www.play.com/

go on the section you wish and look for an image which appears on the right or left(randomly) saying Rainy Day Sale. That will give you games within that section that are on sale. Like for the DS, Prince of Persia is £9.99 instead of £24.99. cool huh?

Dark Fire

Arghhhhhh, die square enix europe, die....

They are so evil, i bet they are glaring at the hate mail glaring and laughing at us, i say they don't care, they have played, "now lets watch them squrm, squrm... MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."
See look how evil they are. Demonic i say.
What is so hard about say these simple 8 words. Kingdom Hearts 2 release is... september the 28th/29th... see it's not that hard.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol well technically that's nine words but w/e lol, anyway what can we really do about the release date eh? and Dark Fire, the answer is that one of them may get a heart attack saying the release date so they are scared. or the devil came and possessed them and made them think that we can't have the game. DARN THAT DEVILISH GOODNESS!!!!!!!!

Chosenoneknuckles

My pre-ordered KH2 from Play.com still says 29/9/06, so it must be a good estimate... Hopefully boxes will go up in game stores soon in the UK to confirm that

Welshcake

....:cry: ....I've almost given up hope......just because some lazy guy at Square-enix can't be bothered to update the site today, millions of people are gonna be dissapointed today...and the next day.....and the next...

suicidesi

....:cry: ....I've almost given up hope......just because some lazy guy at Square-enix can't be bothered to update the site today, millions of people are gonna be dissapointed today...and the next day.....and the next...

I feel the same. i check khinsider everyday just to look at the headlines and i'm always disapointed when i see that they have not confirmed the relese date yet (it' so depressing)
the same goes for the ffinsider site though, i aways check that for release info on final fantas 12 and dierge of cerburus (but s aways i'm left disapointed)

and after spending 2 weeks in greece with no internet i was sure that logging on when i got home there would be some info on release dates instead all i get is that the star of the game has been arrested for drink driving

ITS SO FRUSTRATING :cursing:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
lol, that would be funny if it was.....ah well, the best estimate we can get is 29th September. Maybe S-E will update their site tomorrow. lol

And instead of the message "Coming March 2007!" it says "Import now! (and get the SwapMagic hardware for free!)"

European-wise, S-E needs to make some serious changes. It's a disgrace to the core of the company.

tidusffxwakka

i agree im disgusted at the european branch whereas the us one gives a release date a week approx. i think i may just run and get a ps3 and import the rpgs ii want like grandia 3, wild arms alter code f, ff12, ff7 doc, xenosaga 3 etc.

why o why couldnt the ps2 be region free?

and quick question do pal memory cards get detected by ntsc games?

star guitar

Hey everyone, ok I really thought Kingdom Hearts 2 was gonna get a release date today, but then again I thought it would yesterday, and the day before that, and so on and so forth, for what seems like forever, anyway, can anyone remember what it was like for the release date of the first kingdom hearts european wise, did they announce it days before it got released or was it different like a month or so, the two probably aren't related in any way but just a theory.

Also I like a lot of other people here pre ordered Kingdom hearts 2 ages ago and I pre ordered the guide book for it as well on amazon.co.uk.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1903511895/ref=pd_rvi_gw_2/026-5985305-4067601?ie=UTF8

Now it says, September the 1st as it's release date, so it might get put back, to be released whenever the hell this game is supposed to be released, either that or I'm gonna be stuck with a guide book for a game I won't have for god knows how long!!!!!!!!, AHHHHHHH!!!.

I get a Playstation magazine (psm3), and the new issue is out in a few days and they have a web blog on their official website, and this is what's in there new magazine.

Previews: We've played GTA: Vice City Stories on PSP - and it's looking even better than Liberty City Stories. Read our first thoughts on it next issue. We've also chatted to the brains behind FIFA 07 and Colin McRae on PS3, there's news on the UK version of Kingdom Hearts 2, an update on Killzone Liberation and there's the WORLD'S FIRST LOOK at the very exciting PS3 Star Wars game. The force is, indeed, er... 'with it'.

That's it they didn't say what, just news on the UK version, so I'll buy the magazine as soon as I can and tell you what the news is, unless they finally come up with a release date before then.

phew, I've rather gone on a bit there, sorry bout that, lol.

Welshcake

Hey everyone, ok I really thought Kingdom Hearts 2 was gonna get a release date today, but then again I thought it would yesterday, and the day before that, and so on and so forth, for what seems like forever, anyway, can anyone remember what it was like for the release date of the first kingdom hearts european wise, did they announce it days before it got released or was it different like a month or so, the two probably aren't related in any way but just a theory.

Also I like a lot of other people here pre ordered Kingdom hearts 2 ages ago and I pre ordered the guide book for it as well on amazon.co.uk.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1903511895/ref=pd_rvi_gw_2/026-5985305-4067601?ie=UTF8

Now it says, September the 1st as it's release date, so it might get put back, to be released whenever the hell this game is supposed to be released, either that or I'm gonna be stuck with a guide book for a game I won't have for god knows how long!!!!!!!!, AHHHHHHH!!!.

I get a Playstation magazine (psm3), and the new issue is out in a few days and they have a web blog on their official website, and this is what's in there new magazine.

Previews: We've played GTA: Vice City Stories on PSP - and it's looking even better than Liberty City Stories. Read our first thoughts on it next issue. We've also chatted to the brains behind FIFA 07 and Colin McRae on PS3, there's news on the UK version of Kingdom Hearts 2, an update on Killzone Liberation and there's the WORLD'S FIRST LOOK at the very exciting PS3 Star Wars game. The force is, indeed, er... 'with it'.

That's it they didn't say what, just news on the UK version, so I'll buy the magazine as soon as I can and tell you what the news is, unless they finally come up with a release date before then.

phew, I've rather gone on a bit there, sorry bout that, lol.

thanks star guitar! please do get it as fast as you can! I can't wait for any news on KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back