• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
the release is coming up very very soon. i know cause i got a mag (Australian) and in there they had a review on the AUSTRALIAN version and they had a comp to win AUSTRALIAN KH2 copies. also at EB games i looked on tha tv's they had and it showed a vid of the intro of KH2 and other things mixed, i couldnt go in and ask i was in a hurry :(

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol there is no mentioning of Kingdom Hearts II where I live. I even go and ask the people who work at various Game stores such as

GAME
Gamestation and such and they say "Huh? Kingdom Hearts II? Never heard of it, sorry."

And i was like o_O I was soo annoyed. Anyway all i can do is wait.

AxelRoxas

dual_wielder said:
lol there is no mentioning of Kingdom Hearts II where I live. I even go and ask the people who work at various Game stores such as

GAME
Gamestation and such and they say "Huh? Kingdom Hearts II? Never heard of it, sorry."

And i was like o_O I was soo annoyed. Anyway all i can do is wait.

A lot of stores was like that where I live just until recently.
I was annoyed too, I mean, It's a great game and all, so why haven't anyone ever heard of it? ><

Anyway, when I last asked (The day before yesterday) they said that they've heard it'll come in October or something (that's in Sweden, folks)

tidusffxwakka

ocotber!!!!!!! i may just have to intoduce square enix to mister knife :)(btw thats a joke before anyone things im going on a killing spree at square enix that wont happen until i get ff13 versus in my hands mwahahhaahahhahaha)

the king mickey

ohh **** this just suck i cant w8 anymore
i need a release date that is in the next 2 weeks or i will....

actually theres nothing i can do about it:sad:

anyone from the netherlands here?

Dark Fire

tidusffxwakka said:
ocotber!!!!!!! i may just have to intoduce square enix to mister knife :)(btw thats a joke before anyone things im going on a killing spree at square enix that wont happen until i get ff13 versus in my hands mwahahhaahahhahaha)

lol same, lucky aussie is getting heaps of news all of a sudden. eb games told me september, so i guess the official release is soon, but still hoping for the 25th of august.
All u can do is hope

JapanesePanda

It seriously is a long, horrible, painful wait.

I fear when I finallyget it, I'll probably rush it and finish it in a few days! Because of my already built-up anticipation.

Dark Fire

i know, this wait will kill the game... coz i'll finish to quickly... i don't care if it's the 25th of august or the 28th of september (the two possible dates i've heard) coz my yearlies finish the on the 28th of semptember and started 2 weeks before... so alls good... but hurry the **** up with it will they gees

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol poor you. I could play it in that one week holiday in october. That would work. Oh wait I can't. I am going on a schoo trip to Belgium and France XD that sucks. Anyway that only lasts for 4 days so I could play it on the other 3 days. w00t! =D

Dark Fire

france that awsome... lol i think i'm the only person that will get a chance to play in without interruptions :D wooooot... but knowing my luck the date will change 18th of september, the begin of the exams...

tidusffxwakka

hopefully i wont be too bogged down with work and theirs always weekends!

trace check this forum when we get it im sure everyone will be kh2 crazy!

Sorel

AxelRoxas said:
A lot of stores was like that where I live just until recently.
I was annoyed too, I mean, It's a great game and all, so why haven't anyone ever heard of it? ><

Anyway, when I last asked (The day before yesterday) they said that they've heard it'll come in October or something (that's in Sweden, folks)

lol Swedish gameshops doesnt know mutch about the release date for KH2 it was like when i asked if they had the newest expansion of Final fantasy XI and the didnt know what i was talking about lol. plus the expansion was already released world wide:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back