• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fire

there most likely be news by then unless it changes from autume which i so hope they won't.... i will slap them if that's the case. but for final fantasy fans, i have a feeling that they will give us more information on final fantasy 7 DOC release dates and final fantasy 12, as we have an even lesser clue on these items release date then KH2... and thats pretty bad:p

Twilight_Kid

Lol, i's okay. I found that page around 2 weeks ago, when I went to the mall and someone had carelessly thrown just that page on the floor. So I ran from my friends to go and pick up the page :)

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
well im happy that now Europeans can finally look foward to that date and get kh2 already

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol, well Ihope they also give a release date at TGS for Final Fantasy 12, I wanna know if it release anytime soon after the NA release. Anyway KH2 better come out soon, I just hope that if it isn't out by TGS they announce a release date for the damn game. lol

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
i dont think they will anounce it at the TGS cause if its coming out spet 28th whats the point? announcing it 4 days b4 it comes out? if anything they should announce sometime in august, i hope...

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol well you never know with S-E, so if it comes out 4 days after lol, it's a release date, we should all be happy lol, that is if it comes out 4 days after. Lets just hope it's in august that it comes out.

Well i just had a theory. On some leaflets(like the one I got from Advent Children, and Dragon Quest) it says Kingdom Hearts II comes out Late 2006. meaning autumn - winter, yesh? And the official site says Autumn 2006. So I was thinking what if they both combined? To make Late Autumn 2006? could be possible. So it would come out September - October. That would make sense since S-E usually announces release dates at Game Shows like TGS. and that is Late Autumn. lol I was just thinking.

Dark Fire

that mag as been out for weeks, i saw it like 2 or 3 weeks ago. anyways... dude that lame leaving you friends for it :p instead try to be more casual, and suguest to go that direction :p
hopefully TGS will give more details on all games, that one thing that suchs about being in aussie/europe, they do things for the american release really big then casually for us... like in an interview or something, it better be different this time.
that true duel weilder... but yeah everyone thinks its it's september 28th... theres no proof get it out of your head, what til square proves it.

tidusffxwakka

LOL i can see it now the head of square enix europe running to the graveyard shouting couldnt told you if we keep delaying the titles they would go crazy and kill each other

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol, 25 CHARACTERS lol, like letters and symbols and stuff like that. anyway TGS is

Tokyo
Game
Show

you get? It's a game show where different companies talk about (and see trailers) about their upcoming games and consoles and such.

tidusffxwakka

maybe we will hear squares unveiling of the master plan(my conspiacy theory). That the reason they keep delaying is because the ps3 is region free so us eu people will just import the games giving them more profit cos of expense and then they will release a pal version with extras so we get that one too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back