• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official art cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanos_Darkspawn

Directly from khu, the art cover of KH2 at last, nothing that we werent expecting already
http://www.kh2.co.uk/

img10071824055.gif

Edit:And now, the Ultimania Alpha cover
4757515979.09.LZZZZZZZ.png

Last edited:

Yue

Radical fcuker.
What l4t1n0pr1d3 said.... That pic was released awhile ago, so I'm not too surprised.. it's still a good pic though.

Whispered.Hope

Ooo, nice. I liked that picture when it came out a while ago. I hope they keep the same cover for the North American version, though they usually don't T__T

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Is that da Japanese....or American cover cuz I saw a different cover 4 da U.S. unless they changed it at da last moment? If it is da Japanese cover or not, I have 2 say this cover is WAY better & prettier than da American...
Da American cover is kinda da same but u can't see any of their faces except 4 Sora cuz they're looking away from him....it's like they're shunning him....correct me if I'm wrong about da covers.....

Last edited:

starry_eyed_hero

angry moogle said:
i think the unknown in the backround is riku.
Not now, ok? The last thing we need in this civilized thread is a bunch of unsupported, random, Riku/Unknown related theories. Leave them for another thread.

It's a good cover, just leave it at that.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
LordMune said:
Japanese. I doubt it will change much for the U.S. release, though.

It could be highly different. o.o The KH1 japanese and english box art's were quite different. They like changing them up alot to make them "American Pleasing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back