• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official 358/2 Days | Xion Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
She-on? Really? I thought the X made the "Z" sound like in "xylophone"
Zi-On

A

Audo

I went with Zeye-on.
But Bittermeats says it is pronounced 'she-on'.
like the 'xion' in Zexion. (Zek-she-on)

Eh, you're doing something with them, anyway.

Shee-on. Yeah. A sh sound, guys.
I deleted them because i'm leaving for a while. ;)
One of the reasons anyways, the main one.

xxxtonyxxxx

It's hard to change how you pronnounce something but i read you everything we know about xion and i read you saying how it was pronounced and i still call her zi-on

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Oh, I see why they were deleted. Though, they did seem kind of spammy to me, as well, which was why I usually never posted in them. Anyways, I think Xion's more likely Aqua's nobody than the last unbirth. Oh, and how? Maybe, when Aqua had a nobody, one of two thing s occured.. Either.. the Organization didn't find out about her until the events of 358/2 Days or she could of been held in a state of suspended animation (inside CO), until around the time of 358/2 Days. Also, maybe the cloak only makes her look smaller than Aqua and the so-called "Xion having Kairi's voice" might of simply just been the chosen voice actor. I mean, did Roxas have Sora's voice actor?

Anyways, maybe once the hood is taken off, she'll start to look more like Aqua. Of course, she could always be a new character, but Aqua's nobody is a possiblity. Maybe, Aqua's nobody was one of the first nobodies, meaning that maybe she also became one of the first heartless.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
i miss the old threads, they were awesome, but won't press for answers

i don't think Xion is a unbirth like some people think she is, i wonder what her element is.

bye R-K, some of your post were funny...they cheered me up sometimes when i was down

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Oh, and just to explain the name, (I didn't mention that part in my theory and I'm surprsied no one pointed it out.) I think Xion is was an accidental name. How? I think it was something that Aqua's nobody had on the tip of her toungue when she was awaken from suspeneded animation or was found in CO. The name she really had on the tip of her tounge was "Oni," which became Xion. If I recall right, MX reference someone as a demon and maybe Aqua eventually picked that up somewhere along the way, before she became a nobody. When Aqua's nobody was found, she had forgotten most of her somebody's past, but the one thing she could remember was the name "Oni," which can mean Demon.

Also, I think a similar occurance might of happened with Terra, if the merge thing didn't happen. Maybe, the first thing he recalled was the name of the man he despied so much and in all irony, that became his name.

Dragoryu

If I recall right, MX reference someone as a demon and maybe Aqua eventually picked that up somewhere along the way, before she became a nobody. When Aqua's nobody was found, she had forgotten most of her somebody's past, but the one thing she could remember was the name "Oni," which can mean Demon.
That sounds good, but the only problem is, Oni tend to be very ogre-like. Sure, there are other kinds, but that is the most famous depiction. So the connotations would be all over the place, unless the "demon" MX referred to was some kind of huge guy with a tank-like fighting style, which is unlikely if it really is the DS. Or, I could just be reading too much into this.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Wow. I have no idea what's going on with anything anymore. =/

*dies*

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
R-K Really should have left the "Everything we know" Threads. These Aren't doing too well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back