• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

offical price KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealNapster

I hear that the price of KH2 will be nearly 69.99 because it has 2 discs. like Halo 2 for Xbox used to be 59.99. does anyone know the offical price on the game

Voodoo_Truelove

oh right ok so its not going to be loads of pounds (well not 50 pounds) well i dont think there is an official price been released yet but it could be around that price when it is first released but probably a little less

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You hear that the price is 70 dollars, but you don't even tell us where you heard it, or if it's even a reliable source

Thank you, you've contributed nothing to this forum >_>

moogles

I already have KH2 preordered and entirely paid off. With tax my bill came out to about $53 dollars. That's not to say that it can't be $70 dollars, but that price seems a little high just because there are two disks.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why would it be 60 because of two disks? There have been numerous games with two disks, at the standard price for ALL games.

Please think before you post.

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back