• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Of Worlds and Wings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayame

thanks for the compliments. I wrote most of it last night so i kida got an idea of where it's going. your quote from Edgar allen poe is one of my favorites.I'm going to go read yours9probably much better than mine)

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
*blushes* Aww, thanks. I'm just happy that someone lof your calibre says that. Though its probably just your humility; you really are very humble, kia yejenti.

I love that poem of Poe'sm, really quite beautiful.

I'm talking to KY on AIM now, and he just said something very true.

Me: Yay! ONE other person read my story!
KY: I read it!
Me: I know YOU read it, but I want more outsiders to read it.
KY: Who was it?
Me: That person who wrote teh awesome original story. Ayame.
KY: I KNEW IT!
Me: You're so smart.
KY: Literacy attracts literacy!

deadinthewater

OMFG! dude, you actually let living breathing humans read one of your stories?!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!!! It really hurt, ya big meanie! Well anyway Aya, guess we can't call you rinaldie anymore. You got some guts now! ~Does a cheer~ Well anyway girl, I hope you read this before you start that whole "spiritual training" thing. Stacy says you'll be gone for at least three months! He said this would probably be the only way to talk to you, so i'm trying. well, see you in the summer then. Oh yeah, Chase is like totally bummed out he won't leave my house. If I have to deal with him anymore, I kill him. Well, cool site. I'll go check it out. Laters!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back