• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Of Terra and Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been reading a lot of theories lately on who the real Xehanort in the main series is. One of the things I noticed is the popularity of the Terra is Xehanort or Xehanort is a fusion of Master Xehanort and Terra. Well I personally don't believe in such speculations and theories, and in this post I'll show you why. I have compiled evidence here that will show why Terra is not Xehanort and why I don't buy into the fusion theory. So let's begin.

The Terra Xehanort theories.

Now I am actually surprised that this theory even exist. The reason being is because of my first piece of evidence. My first piece of evidence comes from none other then Nomura himself. Any theory involving Terra himself being Xehanort was squashed by Nomura before Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix was even released. For exhibit A I present to you a question from the Nomura interview from Kingdom Hearts II Ultimania:

Who are the 3 armoured people?

Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

Now for most that should be enough to determine that Terra is not Xehanort. However we have those that like to pick and choose what evidence they wish to recognize and those that wish not to. However the only way to make a truly effective theory you have to look at all the evidence there. That is why this next segment is for those pickers and choosers. For my next exhibit I have a set of pictures I have a set of pictures that include Terra, Xehanort, Ansem SoD, and Xemnas.

TXAX.jpg

Study it carefully. Notice things that are different between Terra and the three Xehanorts? Terra's hair style, hair color, eye color, and even skin tone are all different from the three Xehanorts. Terra hair is brown, barely reaches his shoulders, sticks up far more in the back, and doesn't stick out on the sides. The Xehanorts have the same basic hair style, however Xemans' is little more different. Terra's eye color is blue while Xehanort's is brown. Ansem and Xemnas share the same eye color, yellow. Terra as a pale complection while all three Xehanort's have rather tan one. Judging by the differences between them, and because of what Nomura had said, there should be no doubt in your mind that Terra is not Xehanort.

Now for the Master Xehanort and Terra fusion theory.

Now this seems to be a little bit more popular. The reason being, IMO, because it is the only possible loop hole in what Nomura had said. The reason I don't buy into this theory is because a fusion of such has shown that the body will generally take on the form of one or the other depending on who is in control of the body. However let's say for the sake of argument that the traits of the two did blend together to form a new being. Below is a picture of Master Xehanort, Terra, and Xehanort.

TXM.jpg

Well let's compare the three. Xehanort seems to have Terra's facial structure and Master Xehanort's skin tone and hair color. Xehanort's hair style isn't exactly like Terra's, but Master Xehanort may have worn his hair that way back when he had it. Xehanort has Master Xehanort's pointed ears. All those similarities are there, but there is one trait that Xehanort has that neither Master Xehanort and Terra have. That is brown eyes. If he were truly a union of the two then he should have either blue, yellow, or green eyes. In all honesty Xehanort as more in common with Master Xehanort then Terra. Do the evidence given about fusions in KH and the fact that Xehanort's eyes are different from Terra the fusion theory seems to be nothing more then speculation.

UrbanQuattrus

"Do the evidence given about fusions in KH"

...What evidence about fusions? We haven't seen anyone fuse with anyone in KH so far. At least not in the manner that most of the Terra-Xehanort theories purport.

griever

"Do the evidence given about fusions in KH"

...What evidence about fusions? We haven't seen anyone fuse with anyone in KH so far. At least not in the manner that most of the Terra-Xehanort theories purport.

I'd say he's referring to Riku and XH, which was indeed a fusion of sorts, though admitted;ly not a great one because in this case he looks like one or the other at any given time, Xh or Riku.

~KBZ~

I believe you made a valid point. I think that everyone is entitled to make their own theories, but I'm glad to see that someone out there can actually prove what they have to say with solid evidence.

XxRemnantxX

Hmmm...this actually just shot down one of my theories. I had this one theory of Terra having lost his memory, and the only thing he remembered was: Xehanort. And then he began to think of himself as Xehanort. And miraculously his hair turned silver? Haha. And I thought that because Terra's eyes turned from blue to yellow would be like, the beginning of his transformation into Xehanort or something. But now that you showed me that close up picture of Xehanort....awwww his eyes are brown. There goes some of my theory, but not my whole theory.

griever

On note of the hairstyles... there is NO similarity. I say this because sure, in the in game graphics there appears to mild similarities, but if we look at the only fully rendered CG movies available to us of everyone concerned, Terra's hair falls to flat and close to his head to look like any of the Xehanorts. Wanna argue that XH's hair falls close to his head? That's fine cos XH's hair is the one where not even the style fits.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
You know, the characters are all done by the same artist. The hair could just be a coincidence in style. I mean, Kairi's hair looks a lot like Riku's, but no one is jumping at that.

big don mega

Hmmm...this actually just shot down one of my theories. I had this one theory of Terra having lost his memory, and the only thing he remembered was: Xehanort. And then he began to think of himself as Xehanort. And miraculously his hair turned silver? Haha. And I thought that because Terra's eyes turned from blue to yellow would be like, the beginning of his transformation into Xehanort or something. But now that you showed me that close up picture of Xehanort....awwww his eyes are brown. There goes some of my theory, but not my whole theory.

that sounds like a good theory but honestly i think the same thing for DS rather than Terra, considering that we never saw it out of the helmet, it does seem possible

DarkSoldier85

I noticed something strange, well not really but i figured someone might find it significant

Xemnas and DS walking

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6_hwVoOu48]YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - New Scene - HB / TWTNW scenes[/URL]
00:54 - 01:08

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqvnKkgprKo]YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Leaked Trailer[/URL]
01:22 - 01:29

could just be me

HOLY CRAP YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!!!!!
(of course i've been telling people all this time that the DS is Xehanort, but now you've given me something to back it up with!)

In KH, possession is just one person taking over another's body, not a combination of two people. And the only reason XH possessed Riku was cuz he didn't have a body of his own.

Dawn at Dusk

Where the light stays in absolute darkness.
Alright concerning your evidence, have you seen the picture of Xehanort in Kh2, he looked exactly like Terra!!!And my original idea of the fusion theory was that to save someone he had to seal Xehanort into himself and in doing so Xehanort was inside the body of terra.That would explain the age and the genious and purhaps the memory loss aswell.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Tell me: what do orange and blue make when you mix them together?

On note of the hairstyles... there is NO similarity. I say this because sure, in the in game graphics there appears to mild similarities, but if we look at the only fully rendered CG movies available to us of everyone concerned, Terra's hair falls to flat and close to his head to look like any of the Xehanorts. Wanna argue that XH's hair falls close to his head? That's fine cos XH's hair is the one where not even the style fits.

<_< It's times like this I wish that VAT would come out from the pits of /b and come out with those shops she's always so fond of...

I still see absolutely no similarities between MX and Ansem/Terra. I have no clue where people are getting that from.

I suggest you go see a doctor then.

You know, the characters are all done by the same artist. The hair could just be a coincidence in style. I mean, Kairi's hair looks a lot like Riku's, but no one is jumping at that.

It's not just appearance. And even if it was, it's still a rather striking one.

HOLY CRAP YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!!!!!
(of course i've been telling people all this time that the DS is Xehanort, but now you've given me something to back it up with!)

To be honest that's not much to go on. And from the secret movie, DS's height appears to be roughly the same as Ven's, implying that the two are around the same age. Obviously, Xehanort the apprentice wasn't that short, or that young. Since BBS is just a year before the heartless invaded Radiant Garden, there's no way he could have grown so much in that time.

In KH, possession is just one person taking over another's body, not a combination of two people. And the only reason XH possessed Riku was cuz he didn't have a body of his own.

That's only one case. Don't immediately assume the two possessions would be identical.

You guys know what? <_< Just browse this thread: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...y-epic-proportions-ok-not-really-mudkips.html

Most of the objections that I had to Terra being part of Xehanort I made in that thread, and all of them were largely adressed.

You know, I find it rather ironic that I'm actually defending this theory, since when I first joined I was very much against it for a while. Now, I just don't care.

I won't deny that DS *could* be Xehanort, but as it stands Terra has a better chance of being him.

To all who think DS is Xehanort: what proof do you guys have for this claim? And if it's DS, why does he have numerous physical and psychological similarities to MX and Terra (I've noticed a few of you disagree, but meh, I don't see how I'll make you see them, though if you guys want, I can bring out my list again)? A way of walking isn't all that much. And no, the fact that we don't know what DS looks like and the fact that there appears to be a lot of mystery behind it isn't really proof. They could be hiding his identity for a whole different reason other than being Xehanort. He could look like someone else.

...and yeah, <_< I was still a bit of a noob back then.

Last edited:
Bring the list on, I want to see what you got. I'd like to see your evidence that says Xehanort is Terra or rather a fusion of Master Xehanort and Terra since I honestly don't think you're going to say Nomura was lying or try to contradict him.

RikusGaurdian

I noticed something strange, well not really but i figured someone might find it significant

Xemnas and DS walking

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6_hwVoOu48]YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - New Scene - HB / TWTNW scenes[/URL]
00:54 - 01:08

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqvnKkgprKo]YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Leaked Trailer[/URL]
01:22 - 01:29

could just be me

Thats like how every tough/evil guy walks in video games. I don't think its anything significant.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Bring the list on, I want to see what you got. I'd like to see your evidence that says Xehanort is Terra or rather a fusion of Master Xehanort and Terra since I honestly don't think you're going to say Nomura was lying or try to contradict him.

Certainly. I've posted this elsewhere, so I could simply link you to such a post, but I've made some slight alterations to it now:

Hint 1: His hair is the exact same style as the 3Xs. The only diffrence is that it's shorter. Now, If I know my anime/games, what usually makes the character is the hair. NO one in KH has the same hair styles. No, not even Saix. Some people say his hair looks like Xeha but it's not. He does not have the Sephy bangs. they come out of his head like long sideburns. Terra and the 3 Xs though, Does have the sephy bangs, mohawk thing, and spikes coming from the side. I have photoshoped a few images of Xehanort and Xemnas with brown hair, light skin and blue eyes:

http://i14.tinypic.com/6cryhpk.jpg Terra
http://i17.tinypic.com/66ev24l Xemnas
http://i14.tinypic.com/5xihg6e.jpg Xehanort
http://i15.tinypic.com/5x78qq8.jpg Hair

Hint 2: Armored forms. If you look closely at Xemnas' form, his cape and staff thing are the same colors as Terra's armor. Perhaps this is representing that what is left of Terra is still in Xemnas. Also, the two have the same body shape as well. Both built big men with large man boobs.
http://i17.tinypic.com/6f092fn

Hint 3: Same attacks. Here we see that Xemnas and Terra share the same dimonds that follows you around. The diffrence between the two is one has a nobody symbol because, duh, he's a nobody.
http://i13.tinypic.com/66cf79e.jpg

Hint 4: Xemnas calling Aqua's armor old friend. Now I know some of you believe that he was being sarcastic but honestly, how the hell can you tell? If it's because of the way he talks, have you HEARD him in japanese though out the game? He speaks very. Slowly. Srsly. It's like he over dosed on morphine. Plus, before he sits in his throne, his strokes it as if it's familiar to him.

P.s. He DOES say friend. " Sashiburi da na, Tomo yo" Tomo = Comapnion, follower, pal, friend.

Hint 5: Anger and Hate. Now, thanks to Pwn3d's idea, he said that maybe the nobodies express the emotions they felt before they became nobodies. If this is true, then is should be obvious that Xemnas is Terra's nobody. The only emotion we hear from Terra is his hate for Xehanort. When Terra became a nobody, thats all he remembered. Xemnas didn't know why he was angry, but used that to keep going. What he doesn't know is that the Hate and Anger left from Terra was so strong, it lingers even in his nobody.

Sora: "The heart is more than just anger and hate. Don't you remember that?"
Xemnas: " Unfortunately...I don't..."

Which is odd because thats all nobodies have to run on. Memories of the heart.

Saix: "It's true we don't have hearts, but we remember what it was like..."

And yet Xemnas only remembers anger and hate....

Hint 6: Even though this may be because they are both secret bosses, but Xemnas' battle music in KH1 sounds similar to Terra's battle music. Thanks to whoever for pointing this out.

My own additions:

Hint 7: The symbol Terra, Ven, and presumably Aqua all wear looks very much like the heartless symbol, with a few key differences. Might be a hint that Xehanort (Terra+MX) was inspired by it when he created it. Might not though, since I think a lot of people would come to the conclusion that a thorny heart is a very appropriate emblem for creatures called "Heartless".

Hint 8 (I wrote this one just now, so forgive the sloppiness) : By now most know that Nomura didn’t give Terra, Aqua, and Ven their names just because he thought they were pretty. They’re to establish connections with another trio that we know very well: Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

“Sora” is the on’yomi pronunciation of the character for “sky”. “Ven” is derived from “Ventus”, which is latin for “wind”.

“Kairi” is derived from on’yomi (japanese) pronunciation of the character for “sea”. “Aqua” is latin for “water”.

And finally, “Riku” is the on’yomi pronunciation of the character for “land”. “Terra” is latin for “earth”.

What’s this got to with anything? Well, the fact that Riku and Terra are supposed to be connected makes this theory stronger.

See, Riku was at one point possessed by Xehanort’s Heartless, and even though he managed to win in the end, this was an event that changed his life forever.

If Terra was to be possessed by MX, there’s a connection right there. Now you might object to this, since you might be thinking that if MX possessed Terra, he would look like either one or the other, not a mix of the two.

Well, it so happens that the two could potentially be a little different in nature. You see, Riku *willingly* allowed XH to be in him. Meaning XH had a very strong grip on his body from the very beggining of the ordeal. Riku did manage to put up a bit of a fight, since he stopped XH for a little while, buying time for Kairi, Goofy, and Donald to get away. Shortly after this though, Riku’s heart was sent out of its body to the dark realm, where KH is, leaving XH in complete and absolute control over Riku’s body. As such, I think he could shape it to his liking.

With Terra and MX, one is unwilling to allow the other to enter. I worked out three scenarios:

a) Terra manages to catch MX off-guard with a powerful, hidden attack. Now, MX is very, very powerful, but his body is old and frail. DS is there to give him back up, but Mickey’s arrived, so MX commands him to go and buy him time.

He then attempts to possess Terra. Now, with the difference mentioned above, Terra is unwilling to become a host for someone he hates, so he fights against MX, and both their appearances struggle for dominance. In the end, neither wins, and this leads to a mixed appearance.

In the midst of the struggle, Terra opens a dark corridor and ends up in Radiant Garden. In there, Ansem the Wise finds the entity we know as Xehanort. Why he would do this, I’m not certain.

b) Terra, in a desperate attempt to stop MX, somehow manages to seal MX inside him. Obviously, MX doesn’t want this, so he fights to break free. Same deal as above.

c) Terra unleashes the hidden attack, but instead of trying to possess him, MX attempts to use KH, by trying to become one with it, put it all into himself, to become a supremely powerful being.

Due to the unpredictability of hearts, this doesn’t work out as planned. A huge explosion occurs, that encompasses both Terra and MX. This explosion leads to the creation of Xehanort, and sends him to a dark corridor.

I recognize none of them are absolutely perfect scenarios, but I’ll get to work on fixing them to make them better.

With that said, regarding the parallels between Riku and Terra, the fact that the latter is seen speaking with Maleficent seems to foreshadow Riku’s own dealings with the witch years later, giving credence to this hint.

There are probably even more now that I've either forgotten, or not noticed.

As for the MX side, there is also much proof:

- Not that many people notice this, but Xehanort and MX look a LOT alike: http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x243/HadesDragoon/Comparison.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x243/HadesDragoon/Cpia2deruliwebtgs2007102ze0.jpg

Same hair color, eye color (well, his eyes look yellow in most screenshots, but they look pretty orange in the concept video. They might be yellow in reality, but I have an explanation for that which I'll save for another time), pointy ears, similar facial structure, etc.

-MX and XH wear what is largely the same outfit. It’s not *exactly* the same. There are a few minor differences (XH’s has yellow in it, the heartless insignia, etc). But it’s still strikingly similar.

-MX, Xehanort, Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas all share an obvious attraction/lust towards their respective Kingdom Hearts. The KH of all worlds for XH, the KH of men’s hearts for Xemnas, and that blue KH for MX.

-MX and XH have similar cocky, confident attitudes. XH basically called Sora stupid every time they met, and he underestimated the strentgh of Riku's heart, which bought enough time for Kairi, Donald, and Goofy to get away. Xemnas doesn't quite appear to have the same attitude however.

MX behaved in a very similar fashion in the concept video. He kept that evil smirk on his face the entire time, kept his cool, had everything under control. He stopped Terra's assault with one hand behind his back (literally).

-MX, XH, and Xemnas all show a pretty cruel and indifferent demeanor (for Xemnas, it's more like indifferent).

Xehanort disobeyed AtW by continuing his dangerous and immoral experiments and cast him into a realm of pure nothingness, where he surely knew his mentor would go insane.

As a heartless, he shows no less mercy to anyone else. He indifferently sacrificed thousands of people to further his own, sinister goals.

Xemnas did pretty much the same thing. His example is a more sympathetic one, as he merely wants to gain his heart back. However, to me at least, he makes it pretty clear he considers emotions secondary benefits. He clearly expressed his belief that hearts were the source of all power, leading to believe that he wants one because he thinks it will make him stronger.

-MX, Xemnas, and XH all have guardians. MX's apprentice, the DS, acts as his. XH has his "guardian" Heartless, and Xemnas' clone acts like a guardian for him in the final battle. They like to let all of them do a lot of their work for them, but they're capable of doing the job if necessary.

-Ansem the Wise described Xehanort as being superhuman in his reports. For obvious reasons, MX can also be considered superhuman.

-MX, Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas excel in both physical strength and magical capabilities.

-MX, XH, and Xemnas all hold a high status among their kin. XH is the strongest heartless ever created, the only one to assume a human form, and has control over all the other heartless as a result.

Xemnas is the leader, founder, and likely one of the strongest members of Organization XIII, which is comprised of the most powerful nobodies ever to have existed (or not existed as their case would be).

MX is a keyblade master, and can be assumed to have a very strong heart as a result. Due to that status, he's probably widely known, and if not respected, feared at least. It wouldn't be too implausible to say he's one of the stronger keyblade masters either.

-All three of them are prone to making dramatic facial expressions and/or moving their hands when they talk.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

There you go. All the similarities I remembered/found thus far. I recognize a few items might be irrelevant, but still, it shows that it's very likely both parties were present in the creation of Xehanort.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Certainly. I've posted this elsewhere, so I could simply link you to such a post, but I've made some slight alterations to it now:

Hint 1: His hair is the exact same style as the 3Xs. The only diffrence is that it's shorter. Now, If I know my anime/games, what usually makes the character is the hair. NO one in KH has the same hair styles. No, not even Saix. Some people say his hair looks like Xeha but it's not. He does not have the Sephy bangs. they come out of his head like long sideburns. Terra and the 3 Xs though, Does have the sephy bangs, mohawk thing, and spikes coming from the side. I have photoshoped a few images of Xehanort and Xemnas with brown hair, light skin and blue eyes:

http://i14.tinypic.com/6cryhpk.jpg Terra
http://i17.tinypic.com/66ev24l Xemnas
http://i14.tinypic.com/5xihg6e.jpg Xehanort
http://i15.tinypic.com/5x78qq8.jpg Hair

Hint 2: Armored forms. If you look closely at Xemnas' form, his cape and staff thing are the same colors as Terra's armor. Perhaps this is representing that what is left of Terra is still in Xemnas. Also, the two have the same body shape as well. Both built big men with large man boobs.
http://i17.tinypic.com/6f092fn

Hint 3: Same attacks. Here we see that Xemnas and Terra share the same dimonds that follows you around. The diffrence between the two is one has a nobody symbol because, duh, he's a nobody.
http://i13.tinypic.com/66cf79e.jpg

Hint 4: Xemnas calling Aqua's armor old friend. Now I know some of you believe that he was being sarcastic but honestly, how the hell can you tell? If it's because of the way he talks, have you HEARD him in japanese though out the game? He speaks very. Slowly. Srsly. It's like he over dosed on morphine. Plus, before he sits in his throne, his strokes it as if it's familiar to him.

P.s. He DOES say friend. " Sashiburi da na, Tomo yo" Tomo = Comapnion, follower, pal, friend.

Hint 5: Anger and Hate. Now, thanks to Pwn3d's idea, he said that maybe the nobodies express the emotions they felt before they became nobodies. If this is true, then is should be obvious that Xemnas is Terra's nobody. The only emotion we hear from Terra is his hate for Xehanort. When Terra became a nobody, thats all he remembered. Xemnas didn't know why he was angry, but used that to keep going. What he doesn't know is that the Hate and Anger left from Terra was so strong, it lingers even in his nobody.

Which is odd because thats all nobodies have to run on. Memories of the heart.

And yet Xemnas only remembers anger and hate....

Hint 6: Even though this may be because they are both secret bosses, but Xemnas' battle music in KH1 sounds similar to Terra's battle music. Thanks to whoever for pointing this out.

My own additions:

Hint 7: The symbol Terra, Ven, and presumably Aqua all wear looks very much like the heartless symbol, with a few key differences. Might be a hint that Xehanort (Terra+MX) was inspired by it when he created it. Might not though, since I think a lot of people would come to the conclusion that a thorny heart is a very appropriate emblem for creatures called "Heartless".

Hint 8 (I wrote this one just now, so forgive the sloppiness) : By now most know that Nomura didn’t give Terra, Aqua, and Ven their names just because he thought they were pretty. They’re to establish connections with another trio that we know very well: Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

“Sora” is the on’yomi pronunciation of the character for “sky”. “Ven” is derived from “Ventus”, which is latin for “wind”.

“Kairi” is derived from on’yomi (japanese) pronunciation of the character for “sea”. “Aqua” is latin for “water”.

And finally, “Riku” is the on’yomi pronunciation of the character for “land”. “Terra” is latin for “earth”.

What’s this got to with anything? Well, the fact that Riku and Terra are supposed to be connected makes this theory stronger.

See, Riku was at one point possessed by Xehanort’s Heartless, and even though he managed to win in the end, this was an event that changed his life forever.

If Terra was to be possessed by MX, there’s a connection right there. Now you might object to this, since you might be thinking that if MX possessed Terra, he would look like either one or the other, not a mix of the two.

Well, it so happens that the two could potentially be a little different in nature. You see, Riku *willingly* allowed XH to be in him. Meaning XH had a very strong grip on his body from the very beggining of the ordeal. Riku did manage to put up a bit of a fight, since he stopped XH for a little while, buying time for Kairi, Goofy, and Donald to get away. Shortly after this though, Riku’s heart was sent out of its body to the dark realm, where KH is, leaving XH in complete and absolute control over Riku’s body. As such, I think he could shape it to his liking.

With Terra and MX, one is unwilling to allow the other to enter. I worked out three scenarios:

a) Terra manages to catch MX off-guard with a powerful, hidden attack. Now, MX is very, very powerful, but his body is old and frail. DS is there to give him back up, but Mickey’s arrived, so MX commands him to go and buy him time.

He then attempts to possess Terra. Now, with the difference mentioned above, Terra is unwilling to become a host for someone he hates, so he fights against MX, and both their appearances struggle for dominance. In the end, neither wins, and this leads to a mixed appearance.

In the midst of the struggle, Terra opens a dark corridor and ends up in Radiant Garden. In there, Ansem the Wise finds the entity we know as Xehanort. Why he would do this, I’m not certain.

b) Terra, in a desperate attempt to stop MX, somehow manages to seal MX inside him. Obviously, MX doesn’t want this, so he fights to break free. Same deal as above.

c) Terra unleashes the hidden attack, but instead of trying to possess him, MX attempts to use KH, by trying to become one with it, put it all into himself, to become a supremely powerful being.

Due to the unpredictability of hearts, this doesn’t work out as planned. A huge explosion occurs, that encompasses both Terra and MX. This explosion leads to the creation of Xehanort, and sends him to a dark corridor.

I recognize none of them are absolutely perfect scenarios, but I’ll get to work on fixing them to make them better.

With that said, regarding the parallels between Riku and Terra, the fact that the latter is seen speaking with Maleficent seems to foreshadow Riku’s own dealings with the witch years later, giving credence to this hint.

There are probably even more now that I've either forgotten, or not noticed.

As for the MX side, there is also much proof:

- Not that many people notice this, but Xehanort and MX look a LOT alike: http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x243/HadesDragoon/Comparison.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x243/HadesDragoon/Cpia2deruliwebtgs2007102ze0.jpg

Same hair color, eye color (well, his eyes look yellow in most screenshots, but they look pretty orange in the concept video. They might be yellow in reality, but I have an explanation for that which I'll save for another time), pointy ears, similar facial structure, etc.

-MX and XH wear what is largely the same outfit. It’s not *exactly* the same. There are a few minor differences (XH’s has yellow in it, the heartless insignia, etc). But it’s still strikingly similar.

-MX, Xehanort, Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas all share an obvious attraction/lust towards their respective Kingdom Hearts. The KH of all worlds for XH, the KH of men’s hearts for Xemnas, and that blue KH for MX.

-MX and XH have similar cocky, confident attitudes. XH basically called Sora stupid every time they met, and he underestimated the strentgh of Riku's heart, which bought enough time for Kairi, Donald, and Goofy to get away. Xemnas doesn't quite appear to have the same attitude however.

MX behaved in a very similar fashion in the concept video. He kept that evil smirk on his face the entire time, kept his cool, had everything under control. He stopped Terra's assault with one hand behind his back (literally).

-MX, XH, and Xemnas all show a pretty cruel and indifferent demeanor (for Xemnas, it's more like indifferent).

Xehanort disobeyed AtW by continuing his dangerous and immoral experiments and cast him into a realm of pure nothingness, where he surely knew his mentor would go insane.

As a heartless, he shows no less mercy to anyone else. He indifferently sacrificed thousands of people to further his own, sinister goals.

Xemnas did pretty much the same thing. His example is a more sympathetic one, as he merely wants to gain his heart back. However, to me at least, he makes it pretty clear he considers emotions secondary benefits. He clearly expressed his belief that hearts were the source of all power, leading to believe that he wants one because he thinks it will make him stronger.

-MX, Xemnas, and XH all have guardians. MX's apprentice, the DS, acts as his. XH has his "guardian" Heartless, and Xemnas' clone acts like a guardian for him in the final battle. They like to let all of them do a lot of their work for them, but they're capable of doing the job if necessary.

-Ansem the Wise described Xehanort as being superhuman in his reports. For obvious reasons, MX can also be considered superhuman.

-MX, Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas excel in both physical strength and magical capabilities.

-MX, XH, and Xemnas all hold a high status among their kin. XH is the strongest heartless ever created, the only one to assume a human form, and has control over all the other heartless as a result.

Xemnas is the leader, founder, and likely one of the strongest members of Organization XIII, which is comprised of the most powerful nobodies ever to have existed (or not existed as their case would be).

MX is a keyblade master, and can be assumed to have a very strong heart as a result. Due to that status, he's probably widely known, and if not respected, feared at least. It wouldn't be too implausible to say he's one of the stronger keyblade masters either.

-All three of them are prone to making dramatic facial expressions and/or moving their hands when they talk.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

There you go. All the similarities I remembered/found thus far. I recognize a few items might be irrelevant, but still, it shows that it's very likely both parties were present in the creation of Xehanort.

Did you know that you tend to ramble just a little bit? While your theory is good, please try to summarize next time instead of just pasting it from your thread.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
^It's easier to copy paste then to write it down each time it's needed. It's a long list. I could probably make the list much shorter if I wanted by simply citing the connections without any explanation, but it also helps to explan each point so as to avoid questions later, hence my rambling tendencies. You know what? That's probably what I'll do from now on, and if someone asks, I'll post the in-depth list.

:v I suppose I COULD shorten the long list a bit though, now that you mention it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back