• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Of Skies and Serpents; A collection of Short Stories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Ah, I'm rather infamous for starting things only to never finish so, I came up with the idea of just putting up what I have to be critiqued or at least read for what it is. :3

Now, I'm more of a common face in the roleplay section but, I also lurk around here as well, although I don't comment as much. At any rate, I'm hoping that some quality can be seen in my silly stories. So, don't be afraid to criticize, comment, etc. Even if no one does as much, I'll still be writing.

Unfinished Short Tales and Full Stories
[A majority of my works will be going here, and each subsequent tale will be spoilered for the sanctity of the page]

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Finished Works
[Not so many things will go here but, I hope a few will over time]

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I thought I'd update with a couple things.

Firstly, I'd like to share this.

Remembered said:
When people die, I don't remember them by their names. In fact, I often forget quite easily a person's whole name. A name is just a label. A word we use to try and differentiate ourselves from the rest. You can change a person's name. I don't remember this.

When you die, I won't remember you for your looks. Although I say I remember your face well, that's a lie. I will forget your face as time moves on and I will forget how tall you were and what clothes you wore. I won't remember it.

When my family dies, I shan't remember their voices. My ears will have long forgotten what had been said and why. I won't even remember the days we talked or the hours we spent together. I shan't remember that.

When I die, you won't remember me as a name. You won't remember me for the way I looked. You won't remember me for what I said or what my voice was like. You will remember me for what I have done. You will remember me for how I would be so calm and happy around you. You will remember me for the way I spoke and the tones of each letter I pronounced. You will remember me for my warmth and my chill, my acceptance and confusion, and most importantly my love.

Don't remember me for my name.
Don't remember me for my appearance.
Don't remember me for my opinions or statements.

I wish to be remembered for the emotions I brought.

I shall do the same for you.

Next is a short story I have yet to finish. [oh yes, another one]

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And that's it for now. At least, until I finish enough of something to update again. ^w^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back