• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► :... Of Angels, Demons and Everything In Between...: (A Modern KH Fic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.

OH NOEZ SORA'S SEX-INFLUENCING!3672!!0837!! ZoMg GET THE 65tY7 GIANT DUCKzzz, KEYBL@DEZ AND BL@CK RAINCoAtZZZ11!34#!! >=O

But seriously, Sora's getting evil.

And turning off the lights is bad in a dance club. Who knows what could happen? =O

Maybe a car full of automatics could drive in and kill everyone! Or cows! Or fire! Or cheese! Or monkies that hurl-

*grabbed by security*

I DEMAND A LAWYER! COP ABUSE, COP ABUSE! *dragged away*

Sephiroth: *enraged* Do you even PLAN to add me into this? Cloud is God, I AM SATAN! DAMN LIVE AND EVERYTHING! *runs away*

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Maybe because he spends his time actually doing stuff instead of sitting at home and making someone twicth with perverted comments via AIM. =O

I wonder who that someone could be. o.<

It's not his fault you're easy, Amme. =D

Shut up Allecto. <.< Am not.

Heh, I'm sure your actions speak louder than your words. Why don't we ask-

Go drool over Hollow and stop being pervertedly annoying. <.<

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Sterling_Silver said:
WHOA SHE ROASTIN'!! Jeez Allecto, I wouldn't take that kind of abuse! I bet you could kick Amme's ass(et?).

...would you please stop talking to Allecto about my ass? <.<

Like there's any danger of me wanting it in some way other than burned into oblivion....

You are such an emo. 9_9

Better at it than you.

I am not an emo! >=O

*points to keychain* That keychain is looking pretty emo to me.

It's not done yet. <.<

Amme, I have a solution; hold your breath and wait for your stupidity to pass. Then maybe I'll be rid of you.

You stole my qoute! >.<

And remastered it. Pwned.

Update soon, Noelle. *grumbles under breath and throws various things at Allecto*

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Im attempting an updart! It might have to be a two-parter since I dont have a lot of time tonight...but Cloud only knows.

*raises hand*

Yes Dark?

I know what you'll do.

Me too.

And me.

Me...three.

And what might that be...?

You'll sit down in front of the computer, eat french fries and yogurt, complain about how you only have 49 cents on you iPod card, create a couple AMVs, and yell at the freeloading cat in the garage to eat your hamburger because it tastes like it was made from a womabt...

...<_<

^_^, ^_^, ^_^, ^_^

...*cough* well...you four sure know me well >_>

Ill see if I can updart, to the inspirationalization!

Mr.

SorasAngel1292 said:
Im attempting an updart! It might have to be a two-parter since I dont have a lot of time tonight...but Cloud only knows.

*raises hand*

Yes Dark?

I know what you'll do.

Me too.

And me.

Me...three.

And what might that be...?

You'll sit down in front of the computer, eat french fries and yogurt, complain about how you only have 49 cents on you iPod card, create a couple AMVs, and yell at the freeloading cat in the garage to eat your hamburger because it tastes like it was made from a womabt...

...<_<

^_^, ^_^, ^_^, ^_^

...*cough* well...you four sure know me well >_>

Ill see if I can updart, to the inspirationalization!

JESUS THE COLORS! IT BURNZ MY EYEZ! .__.
And yes, you better update. Or Sephiroth will kill you with his Masamune. =D
*leaves and plays Soul Caliber 3*

Mr.

kaze_krazy said:
D:

I wanna play Soul Caliber 3...

But I'd rather have an update, Noe. :D

AND, NO! I WILL NOT UPDATE BEFORE J00!

>.>;

Soul Caliber 3 is teh awesomez. >:3

I already have Soul of Sigfried and Soul of Yun-Seong for mah custom characters.

And God love a dove, update. >__> UPDATE! ARGHHHGHGHGHGH!

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Whew! I have finally got some time on the computer and I bring you a chapter!

Chapter Nine: Dissapearences, Scars, and Lords.

In a flash the lights suddenly blew out, causing the club to erupt in panic. People were screaming; the sound of crashing glasses could be heard. So could the yell of, “SHAZAM!?”…
Sora’s grip on me suddenly tightened before he jerked away rigidly. I could not see his expression, let alone my own hand in front of my face. My first thought was, “OMICLOUD IM BLIND!” Until I realized the lights had blown out…
What was irking me, was why the lights suddenly shut themselves off…, “Sora…?!” I asked and tried to find my way through the darkness, flailing my arms for any solid object like a blind man.
The blonde who had been dancing with Megan abruptly tensed up and spun around towards the wall where Kairi had been…His cerulean blue eyes focused around the room, somehow penetrating the darkness. He could see, though not very well…A chill ran up his muscular arms and his head spun to the side, his aura pulsing.
He was about to charge forward, blue fire burning in his eyes until someone grabbed hold of his hand, “What happened Aozora!?” Megan cried out trying to hold on to the boy. The blonde halted and looked down at her, seeing the utter confusion in her eyes, “I’m not sure…” He shortly answered. Two small silhouettes at his back began to form. Angel like wings began to form.
The boy was Kaze!
Kaze’s eyes dilated as he felt a dark aura around the room, “Followers…” He bitterly thought. His free fist clenched tightly and his eyes darted around the room for any sign of the phosphorescent glow. He breathed deep as a cold aura swept passed him…which only meant one thing…
There was more than one…
Kaze tugged Megan closer to him, panic erupting around him. People screamed and fell to the ground, blocking the walkways. The undercover angel pulled Megan against the wall so she would not succumb to the horde of stumbling people. "Aozora..." She murmured. Kaze patted her arm, responding to his false name, which he created.
Kairi however was among the panicking mass, “Sora!...SORA!” She shrieked as she lost track of the boy. “CALM DOWN PEOPLE!” A familiar voice shouted, followed by a loud squeak. The lights flickered back on, Silver at the switch looked around at all the broken glass, “THIS BETTER NOT COME OUT OF MY PAYCHECK, OR GOD HELP ME I WILL-,” Silver was cut off as the mass of people stumbled to their feet, and some to the doorway, eager to escape this electricity deprived area.
Silver crossed his arms with a grumble of, “Freakin’ assholes. Not like the elves…I’d like to see how the elves do it…” Kairi felt her stomach churn and her eye twitch as Silver said that. Her head turned from left to right, searching for Sora.
“Kairi-chan!” A voice from the left rang out. I turned to the direction the voice came from to spot Selphie dashing up to me…
I feel a glomp coming on…
Sure enough she wrapped her arms around my neck and squealed, “I am SO glad you were not trampled by the impeccable herd of rampaging wildebeest!”
Wildebeast…?
Wow, Selphie’s been watching the Discovery Channel…
However I was more concerned about where Sora went…
Oh…My…Cloud…WHAT IS ROY MUSTANG’S NAME WAS I SAYING!?
I spotted a girl sitting at the bar tapping her red boot against the ground impatiently. Her arms were crossed and a pout was gracing her face. She was glar-pouting at a boy who leaned against the bar beside her…however the boy did not even seem to acknowledge her.
Megan came running up to me as well, leaving the blonde at the wall. “Kairi-chan! I want you to meet someone! This is Aozo-…Wha- Where’d he go…?”
The boy, who was there a mere second ago was gone!
Megan looked slightly heartbroken, and a pout, similar to the girl by the bar crossed her face, “He didn’t even say goodbye!” She whined.
STOP GLOBAL WHINING DAMMIT!
“Who was that Megan-chan…?” I questioned as Selphie finally released me. She glanced at me before replying, “He told me his name was Aozora…CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?”
I blinked once. Megan, I have wings, I can fly, and I can make constipated babies shut the hell up. I think I can believe something as simple as that…
I went along with her and put on a surprised expression, “Really now…?” She nodded excitedly, “Do you know what that means!?” She questioned us as if another world wonder was found.
…His father was Aozo and his mother was Ra?
She squealed in delight, “His name means ‘Child of the Blue Sky!’” I nodded, “Riiight.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The girl at the bar fidgeted and kept stealing annoyed glances at the boy beside her. “Quit pouting already…” He told her without emotion after a couple minutes. Her cheeks flushed and she shook in fury, “I am NOT!” The boy glanced down at her and rolled his jade eyes at her.
She glared at him again before slapping the bar, “A JACK DANIELS ON THE ROCKS!” She requested loudly. The boy beside her glanced down at her again with serious eyes, “You shouldn’t drink Noeru.”
The brunette tossed him a cocky glare, “You’re not the boss of me, Haruka…” She then averted her eyes with a small, “hmph”
Pwned.
Haruka’s eyes narrowed at her back, as if wanting to tear her limb from limb. Silver returned, dragging a mop along and Hoomhaha attempting to drag the bucket along. Attempted. “Here you go.” He said while handing her the beer.
She replied, “Arigatou.” She popped the cap easily and took a sip, causing Haruka to twitch in annoyance. “So…Are you two…?” Silver asked while pointing from Haruka to Noeru. The blue haired boy simply replied, “No.” before Noeru could even open her mouth.
Hoomhaha emitted a loud squeak as he came in contact with the wet mop. “Ah. Well then, whats your name?” He addressed Noeru who turned around merrily. Haruka seized her by the hand, “We’re leaving Noeru.”
The brunette girl straightened her top hat with a glare at the blue haired boy. Haruka continued to pull her along, out of Club Oblivion. Stopping at an alley outside he grabbed her and pushed her to the wall, “Get it straight Noeru. We are not here to mingle with the mortals. We either leave them alone, or we take them.”
The brunette girl looked away from him, refusing to gaze in to his eyes. He grabbed her wrist, “Look at me when I’m talking to you!” He growled at her. Her eyes flickered back at him, “What is with you!? Why are you acting like such an ass!?” She demanded of him.
Haruka’s jade eyes narrowed again, “Well excuse me if I’m f*cking sick of wandering this damn earth like an empty specter!” She cringed at his harsh words, “You’re hurting me…” She told him softly.
His grip on her wrist tightened, “Sorry, I didn’t quite catch that.” He coldly told her, increasing the tightness around her wrist. She clutched at his hand, “You’re hurting me!” She complained. His grip only tightened around her wrist, causing her arm to jerk back.
“STOP IT!” She shrieked before shoving him backwards with unnatural force. Haruka backed against the wall, staring at her as she clutched her wrist. His eyes became cold again before he told her, “You’ll never change.” He then turned to leave the alley.
Noeru grasped her wrist, emitting a small whimper as her bare back pressed against the cool stone wall. She looked down at her wrist, a flash of her past raced through her mind. A razor blade, sharp and cruel. She rubbed the part of her wrist where her main vein ran, “The scar is gone…but it still hurts…” She murmured to herself, running her fingers against the flesh where a scar should be.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A brunette boy leaned against an alley wall, a couple blocks from the club. His spiky hair rested against the stones as he tightened his fists. “What the hell…? Why the fricking hell did that happen!?”
“Sora.”
Sora’s azure eyes flashed to the gloom of the alley, where unnatural shadows began to reach out at him. A figure, cloaked in a black robe emerged from the shadows, and a bone-chilling cold swept through the area. Sora bowed in respect, dipping his torso low to the ground. “Rise.” The voice ordered, and Sora obeyed with haste.
The man was silent for a few moments, “I had hoped you would have finished the job by now…or is your status not as respectable as it would seem?” He asked Sora with a trace of coldness upon his voice. Sora dipped his head, “Forgive me my lord. The girl is more alert than we would have imagined, she is proving difficult to get close to…”
The cloaked man nodded, “She is without a doubt special…but is there more than appeals you to this girl than this mission?” He questioned with a suspecting tone. Sora’s eyes widened, and became clouded with surprise.
“The shadows are my eyes and ears Sora…” The man informed him with a deadly tenor.
Sora nodded in understanding, “Believe me my lord, I promise you that the target means nothing to me. It is perhaps the best way I can get closer to her in order to strike, by earning her trust.” The man then replied, “Very clever Sora, you are wise beyond your years…” He informed the brunette with an amused laugh.
The figure began to head back in to the shadows, “Do not fail me Sora, for if you do the consequences will be dire…” Sora bowed once more, “I understand, Lord Sephiroth …”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DUM DUM DUM!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
HOLY CRAPZORZ!! o.o

My first reaction to this chappy: K-KUN'S A NAME STEALER! D:

Second reaction: NO, NOT THE ELVES, AGAIN! >.<;

Third: HAH! HE GOT PWNED!

Fourth: *gets OWA stuck in head* DAMN!

Yes, my mind works in odd ways. :D

Awesome updart, Noelle! :3

Status