• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► :... Of Angels, Demons and Everything In Between...: (A Modern KH Fic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.

Sephiroth: What the f-DAMN YOU! PUT ME IN THE BLOODY STORY! *rages*
Me: I agree with Krazy. Story pwnz.
But please, add Sephiroth. >__> Make him the devil, and far more powerful than Cloud.
Demetri: Can you make me Death? .__.

Last edited:

darkriku14

beginning and end
chappy was teh pwnage :O

$5 says it's Sora :O *makes a bet with a soda can*

anywaysssssssssssss, update soon @__@

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
O.O

Gaspz0rz Noelle! You read Daughters of the Moon! =O

I read that paragraph and did a 'wait a second' double-take.

*waves Moon Demon around* Well, these books needed to be put to good use sometime. Lynne Ewing started to get repetative ... and Stanton should have just been put out of his exceedingly hot misery from the start. o.< Either way ... TAKE SELPHIE'S HOPE AND MAKE HER SHUT UP!

And Silver's a bartender ... knew it had to happen sometime. xD Twas an awesome eighteen thousand { I only exaggerate a little `=D } updarts.

By the way, who's replacing the Atrox?

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
BWAHAHA! I am not alone in the world! *huggles all Daughters of the Moon books* Finally someone besides me reads it! Stanton! *drools over the Follower hottness* Haruka was originally going to be Stanton ^_^.

And dont worry, someone will replace the Atrox, but that is not until a little later. And some people will play the roles of Cassandra, Kiyle (forget how to spell his name) and Tymmie.

I will updart sooneth!

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
*tries not to drool over only nominally evil Follower hottness*

Cassandra with her scars, Tymmie was the bleached blonde, and Kyle ... or was it Kyle that was the blonde? Can't rememeber....

*puts on plastic demon wings and jumps around the room* Being hyoer and evil is fun! >=D

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Tymmie was the blonde, Kyle was the black haired one who looked like a snake ^_^

Cassandra was freaky with her scars and Stanton obsession...

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Yeah, she was. Then again, I might decide to scar myself too if I was a screwed-up goth who couldn't feel. xP

Gah, I wish I could talk to you on AIM, Noelle, but AOL is mocking my name as per usual. v.v *sigh* That's why I got MSN. =D *kicks AOL Guardian*

I'm currently trying to updart Project: Adaptation, but it ain't workin'. o.<

Mr.

OH NOEZ HYPER EVIL GUARDIAN! =O
Anyway, UPDATE. .__. Or my evil cows will attack.
And Poo Monkies will to.
You won't like them.
Because they give you the Silent Treatment...*evil laugh*

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Wow i just read all the chappys, this rules! I am officially becoming a dedicated fan *pulls out banners from nowhere and waves them about*

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Glad you are enjoying it ^_^

Yeah K_K, you wouldn't like Tymmie, but Stanton on the other hand is smexeh!

Here is the next chapter finally!

Chapter Eight(?): Sky and Light

I emitted a loud shriek as I felt someone seize me from behind, my instincts told me to kick that person in their safe deposit box, but my terror was crippling me…

I began to struggle to get away, however the person’s grip was too strong, and I wasn’t exactly General Louis Armstrong!

All that was running through my head was: FOLLOWER! FOLLOWER! FOLLOWER! OMICLOUD THEY ARE GOING TO TURN ME IN TO AN EVIL WALKING DEAD OF EVILITY EVIL!...Or worse…they might rape me!

I was about to scream for help when I heard the person ask me, “What on earth are you doing in a place like this Ms. Spazz?” I stiffened up at that voice. That evil, annoying, yet oddly seductive voice…

I then spun around to face the person and emitted a loud yell of, “SORA YOU JERK! YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING MAN TO WALK AMONST MANKIND!” The brunette merely chuckled at me before looking me up and down like a lecher…

Oh wait, he was one.

My face flushed bright red at his lingering stare. I then seized him by the shirt and began shaking him, “YOU PEVERTED OLD MAN!” I screamed at him causing several people to stare at us curiously. Sora smirked, “You don’t have to hold me so tight…not that I mind you holding me so tight…”

Oh no he didn’t…

I tugged away from him and began stalking through the crowd with a furious expression. I was about to march out those doors until a hand clamped around my wrist. My fist clenched and I spun around ready to hit Sora in the face…only…it wasn’t Sora who grabbed me…

“Hey sweetie, where are you going?” The boy asked me suggestively.

What the hell is this?! A pervert convention!?

I surveyed the teenager who had black hair and icy blue eyes, his eyes were lingering near my waistline far too long… “Home.” I shortly replied before turning back around. My escape route was cut off as the boy slid in to the floor space in front of me. “Mind if I come with you…?” He asked with a lust clouded flash of his eyes.

My heart started to race as I tried to keep my calm, “Yeah I do mind, actually.” I tried to move around him, but he moved to the left which was my getaway of course. I then sidestepped to the right, and the boy duplicated me.

I was starting to panic…

“Move please…” I told him as I tried to get by him, only to have him grab me by my wrists. “Calm down sweetie, just relax.” He told me as his hands clamped tightly around my wrists. I began to struggle and lose my composure, “Let me go!” I shrieked and tried to hit him to no avail.

He was shoving me up against a wall with a sick smirk which made my blood run cold. “Let go of her.” A voice from behind us demanded. I looked over his shoulder with some difficulty, as he turned his head around with a furious expression.

Sora was standing behind him with his arms crossed and looking very much like the savior I had been praying for. His dark blue eyes were cold as they pierced through the boy’s skull. “And why should I…?” My assailant questioned with a cocky grin. In one quick motion Sora had the boy by the neck and was holding him off the ground.

As he slammed the boy in to the wall he said something to him that I could not hear, whatever it was…it made the boy’s face pale and his eyes widen. Sora then released him with a glare, watching his every move. The black haired teen stalked by me and shoved my towards Sora, “Take the bitch.” He muttered angrily as he stalked through the crowd.

I fell forward due to the force of his shove; I tightly closed my eyes readying myself for the impact of the ground. Instead a pair of strong arms caught me gently, “You all right?” Sora asked me with concern laced across his voice.

I felt my arms shaking involuntarily and tried to nod, however only a shake came out instead. “I-I was so scared…” I murmured reluctantly. Why in Cloud’s name was I spilling my guts to someone I had only met this morning, someone who seemed just as perverted as that boy.

“Its okay, he’s gone.” Sora assured me and placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. I heard the faint sound of music begin to play in the background…and I noticed just how close to Sora I was at this moment.

Shit, I really stepped in it this time…

As the sweet melody played I looked up to see Sora smiling…Oh god Sex-God Sama was smiling! He looked to the right and then back at me, “You wanna dance…?” He questioned me with a small smile.

NO DAMMIT NO!

“S-Sure…”

Damn my subconscious to hell >_>

Sora’s hands clutched my waist, in response I circled my arms around his neck and gulped before I looked up at him. He smiled down at me, turning my insides to mush… He pulled me closer until I was almost pressed up against him.

I’m Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
I’m Chasing after you

I glanced to my left to spot Megan in the arms of that blonde boy she had been dancing with. The blonde was wearing jeans with chains hanging from the pockets, a silver belt, and black vans with red designs along the bottom, back and sides.

He was wearing a short sleeved black shirt, with one angel wing on the back, surrounded by thorns. Megan looked quite content as the boy’s muscular arms wrapped around her hip in the same manner as Sora was doing. Except Sora of course was being a little more forward…

I was brought back to my senses as Sora’s arm slid down to my lower back, causing me to blush.

I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

For some strange reason, he seemed like a totally different person. He was gentle and warm instead of rough and cold…What was this feeling in my chest whenever he looked at me? For whatever reason my idiotic hormones decided I rested my head against his muscular chest. His chin was perched atop my head as we swayed to the beat of the music.

Forgetting all I'm lacking
Completely incomplete
I'll take your invitation
You take all of me now...

I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you

Sora spun me around and drew me back in with a grin; amazingly…I was actually enjoying myself!

And that was a personal triumph!

I giggled in bliss as the song finished and the brunette caught me.

There's nothing else to lose
There's nothing else to find
There's nothing in the world
That can change my mind
There is nothing else
There is nothing else
There is nothing else

Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
Chasing after you....

I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you

Just hanging by a moment (here with you)
Hanging by a moment (here with you)

Hanging by a moment here with you

Sora and I laughed as I fell against him, and once again he caught me. I heard another song strike up, this time faster and more of a club song. Sora’s eyes flashed mischievously as he grabbed me from behind.
SwitchAlright readyCome on man, this is what I do[COLOR

Switch
Alright ready
Come on man, this is what I do
Yo mic check, mic check, yeah here you go
Nah, he over here
Yeah, I heard he got that hot new thing
It's called "Switch" (switch)

I began to sway my hips, leaving a little room between me and Sora, enough so that I wasn’t rubbing up against him. The brunette then wrapped his left arm around my stomach, resting his fingers on my right hip. As the music paused Sora whispered in my in time with the lyrics,

“Let’s get it going…”

Hey switch, turn it over and hit it
Turn around, now switch
Turn it over and hit it

I spun around to face Sora as he spun me like a wind up doll. I smiled in pleasure as he continued to dance with me. His hand brushed against my arm and he pulled my body closer until I was right against him. He murmured in her ear again,

Hey, vibe to vibe a second, it's a club girl why you arrived naked
Hear that, how the veteran glide the record
But don't download, go out and buy the record
Hey, something sexy bout her
Girl on the floor, all her friends around her”

I smirked at him noticing Megan and Selphie on either sides of the room dancing with their partners. The blonde whom Megan was dancing with spun her like a whirlwind causing her to squeal in delight.

I mean real clean, ain't gotta touch or nothing
It ain't like I like a chick on chick or something
I'm just a sucker for a hot track
Gimme a drink and a chick to tell 'Stop that'
Dance is a hop and a clap, flip it round
Now bring it on back, break it down
Now switch

Uh uh uh
I gotta question, I need to ask somebody
Why is it that when y'all see me at the party
Y'all be looking like, "Ooh, he a movie star
He ain't supposed to be out on the floor with everybody"
But oh wait, whoa, y'all forgetting
When I was, amateur spitting before the scripts were written
First one in, last one out the club
Bursting in, passing out in the club
Back at it, this cat is the wit and the charm
Taking you higher, like a syringe hittin' ya arm
Bringing the fire, making your Benz ring the alarm
Let me see you clap, spin baby, come on
Switch

I felt her cheeks aflame as Sora grinned as he pulled me closer so I was grinding against him. I pulled away and dashed to the sidelines in embarrassment. My face was almost as red as my crimson hair so leaned against the wall, only to spot Sora following me.

He leaned casually against the wall beside me and propped my chin up with his hand, “Oh, you just gonna stand there, huh? What you too cute to dance, or you scared?” Before I knew what I was doing I had dashed at him and twirled around him, daring him to come closer.

It ain't really that hard to do and
I aint trying to be in love with you and
All I wanted was a moment or two to
See if you could do that switch-a-roo and
Shut your mouth fool, get your crew and
The thick body and the rear one too and
I'll be right hear waiting on you to
See if y'all can do that switch-a-roo

Sora outstretched an arm catching me with ease before reeling me in and looking me in the eyes, pushing me against the wall as he ran his hand down my collarbone.

Hey, hey

That's what I'm talking bout, do that thing mama
That's what I'm talking bout, switch

The brunette pressed his forehead against my own and once more held my chin up with his hand, “Kai…” He began as his eyes clouded over with aspiration. He was far too close…

My senses were screaming out in warning, but I couldn’t push him away…I didn’t want to push him away…I could feel his breath against me and smell the sweet soapy smell of his hair. I for whatever reason closed my eyes…

And before I could open them I felt Sora’s lips press against my own hungrily. My cerulean eyes bulged open and I saw his eyes close, and slowly followed the suit. My arms wrapped around his neck and allowed him to kiss me as I returned his kiss. My hands worked their way in to his feral tresses as he kissed me tenderly until all of a sudden…

The lights went off…​

Krazy

Jabberwocky
THE LIGHTS! THE LIGHTS!!! THE LIIIIIGHTS!!!! WHERE DID ZEH LIGHTS GOOOO?!?!!?

I'm dancing with K-kun. :3

TEH LIIIIIIIIGHTS!!! WHY ARE THEY OFF?!?! WHO TURNED THEM OFF?! IT'S TEH WORK OF SEPHY! OR NOERU!!!

Sora is being Dark-like. >.>;

TURN THOSE DAMN LIGHTS BACK ON SO I CAN SEE TEH HOTTNESS THAT IS KAZE STRIFE! D:<

Kairi needs to die. :D

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Lyke zOMG!!!12241moon~

It was Vanessa/Planet Bang deja vu. Gasp. With a person who could have been Karyl.

Such awesomeness. And suspense! =O

Aw, Krazy gets to dance with Kaze. ;3 Wait til Kairi finds out. *wants to dance with hot person* Hey, Rath ... *pokes him sprawled on the bed*

...I don't know how to dance. <.<;

:3 You can try!

Human legs are weird. Learning how to walk with them is as far as I'll go.

9_9 Foine.

Lemme guess. Sora ish pretty high up on the demonic heirarchy.

I wanna be a demon. >=D

Amme ... we talked about this before....

But ... evilness is fun. <.<;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back