• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Odd/Silly KH Story :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
cue5c said:
i think this thread is officially dead...

Sorry I haven't had time to work on the story, I've been busy with school and life, I have a report to work on, and my allergies have made me feel icky.... X_X Hopefully things should calm down soon, if not, I'm on Summer Break on May 12, so I should have time to work on it this summer, when I'm not playing KH2 ^_^

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
Never4Gotten said:
Does that mean that you are gonna write again? Yeah!!! Take your time I can wait. ;)

*nods* Yep! The second part of the story, which takes place in Hollow Bastion, is under work currently. I don't really have time right now to write, but I've been working on ideas. ^_^

^_^ Thanks! :)

Never4Gotten

Great!!! Through this tale, questions have arisen. What was Maluxia thinking when he sent Axel and Larxene on a mission. Why has Larxene not killed Axel yet. Why does Sora speak in first person.
One question remains. Will Axel ever get his Kocoa Krispies?

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
Never4Gotten said:
Great!!! Through this tale, questions have arisen. What was Maluxia thinking when he sent Axel and Larxene on a mission. Why has Larxene not killed Axel yet. Why does Sora speak in first person.
One question remains. Will Axel ever get his Kocoa Krispies?

^_^ XD XD XD lol, those are all good questions! :) XP At the moment, actually, I can't answer any of those questions, except for most of them, it was just because I thought it was funny. :) Maybe some answers will arise as I write more. XD

yado

I taste delicious
WL, i don't look the thread for close to a month and u don't post a new chapter, figured i would pressure you. It always made you write faster before. Now, please, HURRY UP ((im back))

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
WL, i don't look the thread for close to a month and u don't post a new chapter, figured i would pressure you. It always made you write faster before. Now, please, HURRY UP ((im back))

XD lol! Sorry I haven't had time to write lately, school has been nuts, and on top of that, I've got a nasty cold and haven't been feeling up to writing lately, sorry. T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back