• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Odd/Silly KH Story :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
^_^ Hi everyone! I had an idea for an odd KH story for an RP on another site. It is meant to be silly, so the characters will not really be in character. I'm not sure if I will finish it, but here is what I have so far:

"Dear diary, today, Axel and I were sent on a mission. Axel, of course, demanded to drive the Gummi Ship. I didn't really care who drove, just as long as we got where we were going. Well, Axel decided to try out some fancy manuevers, and we ended up lost in space. As Axel flew the ship around, suddenly, out of nowhere, a giant whale came and ate our ship. I have heard of this whale, who is called Monstro, eating ships before. Only a few people have escaped this fate, I hope we are so..." "Larxene! How long is this going to take!" Axel suddenly yelled. Larxene looked up at him, "For a master of fire, you sure are whiny, does it really take that much effort to hold a simple flame?" Axel had been creating a flame so that Larxene could see while she was writing. Axel frowned, "But I'm hungry...." Larxene rolled her eyes, "There were a lot of fish that came in earlier, you even helped cook them. Why didn't you eat any?" Axel frowned, "I want Cocoa Krispies." he said simply. Larxene sighed deeply, "I know you have a cereal addiction, but now is not the time for it. You need to learn to eat other foods sometimes..." Axel looked at Larxene, "I need Cocoa Krispies." Larxene scowled at Axel, "Get over it, we didn't bring any." Axel looked very stressed, then looked towards the sky, hands raised in the air, "Cocoa Krispies, why did you leave me?!?! Why?!!?!" Larxene sighed and ignored Axel. She sat in the dark, wondering what would become of their fate, while Axel bemoaned the absence of his Cocoa Krispies.

yado

I taste delicious
Nice. So what if people like me and Axel have coco crispy addictions.

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
purified_riku155 said:
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa HAHAHAAAAAA. Keep going

DarkHoshi said:
This is cool, please write some more! ^_^ lol Axel and his Cocoa Crispies addiction :D

yado said:
Nice. So what if people like me and Axel have coco crispy addictions.

lol, thanks everybody! ^_^ I will post more when I come up with something good. :) I'm glad you guys enjoyed it!

lol, there is nothing wrong with being addicted to Cocoa Krispies. ^_^

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
After a while, Monstro opened his mouth, letting in lots of fish, miscellaneous junk, BHK, more miscellaneous junk, and a box of Cocoa Krispies. Larxene went immedately to gather the fish, but Axel chased after the box of Cocoa Krispies. Larxene had an armful of fish when she saw Axel running towards the back of Monstro's throat. She dropped all her fish and ran after Axel. Larxene caught up to him, and grabbed Axel's hood. Axel ran in place for a few minutes until he realized that he wasn't going anywhere. He turned back and looked at Larxene. "Let me go." he said. Larxene shook her head, "No." Axel gave Larxene a pleading look, "But...but...my Cocoa Krispies..." Larxene sighed and rolled her eyes, "Axel, Axel, Axel, if you go after the Cocoa Krispies, you will die." Axel blinked. Larxene replied to Axel's blank stare, "That is a bad thing." Axel blinked again, "But at least I would be with my Cocoa Krispies in death...." Larxene shook her head, "We were sent on a mission together, we are supposed to look out for each other, if I let you die, the superiors would not be pleased..." Axel sniffed and looked at her sadly. Larxene sighed, "Axel, when we get out of here, you can have all the Cocoa Krispies you want. But right now, you can't have any. Think of it as a diet of a sort." Axel sighed in despair, "Oh....all right..." Larxene looked back towards Monstro's mouth, "Well, most everything is gone now, but it looks like there is some stuff left...Let's go see what it is..." Axel sighed again, "Ok..." They both walked back towards the mouth. When they reached the front area, Larxene saw the body of BHK. "Hey...someone else got swept in here too..." She kicked him slightly, "Hey, Ted....wake up!" BHK moaned, and slowly sat up. "Where am I?..." He blinked, "And my name isn't Ted." he said as he sat up. Larxene looked down at him, "Well then, what is your name?" BHK blinked again, "Ummm....ah....eh....I don't really know..." he then frowned, "Wait...I remember something...someone called me BHK before..." Larxene blinked, "Ok...and what does BHK stand for?..." BHK sighed, "I'm not quite sure...but I think it was describing me somehow....Perhaps Big Handed Kid?...No...that isn't right... I have no idea why they would call me BHK..." he said as he ran a hand through his blonde hair. Larxene said, "Ok...then, now your name will be Ted." Axel then spoke up, "Hey! Why do you get to name him! I want to name him!" Larxene looked back at Axel, "Ok...what do you want to name him?..." Axel said simply, "Googlbrxl." "Googlbrxl?..." Larxene and BHK said at the same time. "Yep!" Axel said cheerfully. Larxene smacked her head with her hand. BHK looked up at Larxene, "Eh...I prefer Ted over Googlbrxl..." Axel sighed sadly, "Fine...fine..." Larxene looked at BHK (Ted), "Ok, Ted, welcome to Monstro. Right now, we are all stuck inside here with no way out..." BHK (Ted) sighed, "Great....I have no real name, and now I'm stuck in a whale...." Larxene nodded, "Welcome to our club..."

yado

I taste delicious
Ted. thats new. COCO CRISPYS WAHOO. to bad axel or me didnt get them

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
BHK (Ted) was rather tired from his ordeal of being inhaled by a whale, so he went to take a nap on some of the piles of rubbish floating around Monstro's mouth. Axel got bored, and went off to a dark corner to look through the trash, perhaps hoping to find a box of Cocoa Krispies. As he was rummaging through the garbage, suddenly, a large pair of yellow glowing eyes appeared. Axel jumped backwards, and the golden eyes simply blinked. "LARXENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Axel yelled in a panic. The glowing eyes disappeared as Larxene came over to where he was. "What is it now?..." She asked boredly. Axel pointed over to the pile of trash, "Something over there blinked at me!!!!" Larxene looked at the pile of garbage, "Axel...nothing is there..." Axel glanced over at the pile, "Well....it was there a minute ago...." Larxene rolled her eyes, "Whatever...don't pester me anymore..." she said as she walked off. When Larxene turned her back, the yellow eyes reappeared. When they saw Larxene, they got considerably bigger. The owner of the pair of eyes gasped, "Mewani!" Axel turned around to the garbage, and saw many other pairs of eyes appear. Axel's eyes grew huge, "Yikes! Now there are more of them!" He ran off towards the front of the mouth, yelling all the while. He stopped in front of BHK (Ted). "Ted! Ted! I saw some glowing eyes, Larxene thinks I'm crazy, and then there were more glowing eyes!" BHK (Ted) sighed, still keeping his eyes closed, "Are you sure it wasn't your imagination?" Axel nodded up and down rapidly, "Yesyesyes!" Larxene heard the commotion and went to see what was going on. "Axel! Why are you bothering Ted?" Axel looked at Larxene, "I saw more eyes...." Larxene sighed, "Will you shut up already about the eyes?" Suddenly, from out of the back, a whole mass of Shadows raced towards the group. They spread out in a circle around the three humans. Axel pointed, "See! I told you there were eyes, and now look!" Larxene looked at the Heartless, "Well...this is interesting indeed..." and BHK (Ted) kept on resting. One Shadow, slightly bigger than all the others walked to about two feet in front of Larxene. The Shadow bowed slightly and simply said, "Okopo." Larxene glared at the Shadow, then swiftly moved into an attack position. She summoned her Kunai weapons, and looked at the Shadow threateningly. "Do you want to say that again, punk?" BHK (Ted) opened one eye slowly, "Oh, relax, he just called you 'Leader'." Larxene blinked and looked at BHK (Ted) "...'Leader'....'he'.... How do you know what it said and that it is a he? And, why would it call me ‘Leader’?" BHK (Ted) yawned slightly, "I learned how to speak Heartless in Twilight Town, and this little fellow has a deeper voice than a female Shadow would... Anyways, your hair kinda looks like a Shadow’s antennae…maybe they think you are a giant Shadow…" Larxene glared at BHK (Ted), "How do I know that you are not lying, and you are not a Heartless yourself!" She was now directing her aggression towards him. BHK (Ted) sat up, then hopped off of his perch. He snapped his fingers on his left hand, and the Oblivion Keyblade appeared, with a flash of dark purple light, in his hand. "Is this proof? A Heartless could not summon a Keyblade." Larxene shook her head, "No. That is a dark Keyblade, and a Heartless could perhaps summon it indeed." BHK (Ted) sighed, then snapped his fingers on his right hand, and the Oathkeeper appeared, with a pure white flash of light, in his hand, "There, is that good enough for you?..." Larxene blinked, "Eh....that's a light Keyblade...no Heartless could summon that..." BHK (Ted) nodded, "You think?... Anyways, if the Shadows think you are their leader, then they won't hurt you, or us, if you tell them not to.... Now I'm going back to my nap...." He bowed his head slightly, and clapped the two Keyblades together, making them disappear in a sparkle of both purple and white lights. BHK (Ted) then hopped back up on his pile of rubbish and went back to sleep. Larxene then directed her attention back to the Shadows, "Well then...What shall I do with you guys?..." Axel suddenly blurted out, "Shadow-things! Bring me a box of Cocoa Krispies!" The Shadows glanced at Axel, then went back to staring at Larxene. Larxene laughed, "They don't like you!" Axel pouted, "No fair....you got to name Ted...and now you get an army of Heartless to follow you..." Larxene smirked at Axel, "It's because I'm just so much better than you!" Axel grumbled incoherently, then started pouting. Larxene directed her attention to the Shadows, "Loyal followers of me! I am Larxene, your master!" The Shadows looked attentively at Larxene, "Okopo..." they murmured. Larxene continued, "I request that you do not harm in any way me, or my cohorts here. If anyone else comes, you are to immediately bring them to me." The Shadows nodded, "Treui.." they said in agreement, and continued staring at Larxene. "Ummm...that is all..." She said to them, and they kept staring at her. "Uh....you can go now?..." The Shadows continued to stare at Larxene. Larxene sighed, "You aren't a very smart bunch, are you..." The Shadows just stared. Larxene blinked, "Go and wander around this whale you are in, and don't bother anyone." The Shadows nodded, "Treui..." and they melted into puddles of pure darkness, and went about their merry way. Larxene held a hand to her head, "That certainly was different..." Axel nodded, "Yeah...can I play with them some? Pleasepleaseplease?..." Larxene rolled her eyes, "Sure....if you want to play with dangerous Heartless that can kill you..." Axel cheered, "Yay!" then scampered off to see what the Shadows were doing. Larxene sat down, and put her face in her hands, "What did I do to deserve this?...."

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
keybearer_yoshi said:
lol, this is awesome! write more dudette! :D

Thanks so much! :) I'll be working on the next part when I come up with something good. ^_^

Kanjiru said:
its tight.keep it up.

Thanks a lot! ^_^ The next chapter will come when I get a good idea. ^_^ (I'm thinking that maybe Axel and BHK (Ted) should have an argument...)

Kanjiru said:
its funny.Larxene reminds me of Paine.

lol, Do you mean Paine from FFX-2? XD I haven't played that game yet, lol, so any similarity is completely unintentional. :)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Me: Sorry I wasn't here for the other chapters. Something came up [Glares at my BHK clone]
Boukon: Well excuse me. I didn't know that getting attcked by Neo-Shadows was a crime.
Me: Knock it off. Just here to tell you that Axel isn't stupid enough. We need maniacal laughter, and an Axel clone who's just as stupid. [Thinks] Never mind. I think I can do that in one of my fics. Created by Roger Wielde, it's Kingdumb Hearts.

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
purified_riku155 said:
Me: Sorry I wasn't here for the other chapters. Something came up [Glares at my BHK clone]
Boukon: Well excuse me. I didn't know that getting attcked by Neo-Shadows was a crime.
Me: Knock it off. Just here to tell you that Axel isn't stupid enough. We need maniacal laughter, and an Axel clone who's just as stupid. [Thinks] Never mind. I think I can do that in one of my fics. Created by Roger Wielde, it's Kingdumb Hearts.

XD lol! I might make Axel stupider, it just depends on what else I come up with, XD

lol, I'll look foward to reading your fics! XD

K

Kanjiru

Yeah, i meant Paine 4rm X-2.I dont mean in the bad way...
Is larxene really like that?cus if so then shes sooo much better than paine!

Axel's so funny!Make him dumber!

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
Kanjiru said:
Yeah, i meant Paine 4rm X-2.I dont mean in the bad way...
Is larxene really like that?cus if so then shes sooo much better than paine!

Axel's so funny!Make him dumber!

^_^ lol, I don't think Larxene is really like this, but, she didn't talk a whole lot in Chain of Memories, so she could very well act the way I write her, but I doubt it. :)

lol, I'm glad you like Axel! I'm not sure if he will get dumber, but he certainly won't get any smarter. XD

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
As Axel went off looking for the Shadows, his foot hit something. He reached down to pick it up, and discovered that it was a pack of cards. Axel decided then and there that he was going to teach the Shadows how to play cards. He resumed his search, and finally found a Shadow standing around. Axel smiled at the Shadow and asked, "Do you want to play cards?" The Shadow just blinked and stared at Axel. Axel looked at the Shadow, the Shadow looked back at him. He nodded, "I'll take that as a yes." Axel sat down in front of the Shadow, about two feet away from it. The Shadow continued to stare. Axel opened the box and got the cards out, beginning to shuffle them. As he shuffled, he decided to explain the rules of the game to the Shadow. "Ok.... We are going to play Go Fish. I'll deal seven cards to each of us. You pick up your cards and look at them. If you have two cards with the same number, then you place them down. After that, we will take turns asking each other for cards with various numbers, trying to get a match to the cards in our hand. If you have a four, and you ask for it, I will either give you the four I have, or if I don't have a four, I'll tell you to Go Fish. If you are told to Go Fish, then you draw a card from a pile in the middle. You want to have the most pairs at the end of the game." He finished shuffling and looked at the Shadow, "Do you understand?" The Shadow just stared. "Ok, you apparently have no questions, so I guess we are ready!" Axel dealt out seven cards to himself and the Shadow, and he picked up his cards. The Shadow imitated Axel and picked up its cards as well. Axel looked at the Shadow, "Since it is your first time, I'll let you go first, what number are you looking for?" The Shadow said nothing and just stared at Axel. Axel nodded, "Ok, you want a zero..." He looked through his hand, "Drat these Roman Numerals...they are too hard to read... Oh, look! A Soldier Heartless is the Jack of the Heartless suit." The pack of cards Axel had picked up just happened to be the special Kingdom Hearts Final Mix card deck. He finished looking through his hand, "Nope, no zeros, Go Fish." The Shadow just stared at him. Axel looked at the Shadow, "You know, Go Fish, pick up a card." The Shadow blinked, and kept staring. Axel growled, then yelled, "Larxene!" After a few minutes, Larxene showed up. "Axel, what in the world do you want?" "This Shadow is a dolt, he won't Go Fish, even though I didn't have a zero card for him." Axel responded. Larxene pointed at the Shadow. "Go Fish." The Shadow obediently reached down and drew a card. Axel stared at the Shadow, "Wha? How?..." Larxene sighed, "Axel...first off, no playing card deck has a zero card, and secondly, the Shadows only listen to my commands. It thought that 'Go Fish' was a command." Axel frowned, "So, does that mean it won't play cards?" Larxene nodded, "Pretty much, yeah. It would only play cards correctly with me." Axel grumbled, and picked up all the cards, putting them back in the box, "I guess I'll just get Ted to play with me then..." and he walked back to the front of Monstro's mouth. He reached the front, and started looking for BHK (Ted). He found BHK (Ted) rummaging through the rubbish that was piled around. Axel saw him searching, and he said, "Are you looking for something?" BHK (Ted) nodded, "Yeah...I was thirsty, and thought maybe there was some bottles of Grape Juice floating around... That is the greatest stuff ever... Have you seen any?" Axel just glared with a look of pure hatred. "No and no." BHK (Ted) didn't turn around and see Axel's angry face. "No and no? I only asked one question..." Axel then said in a dangerous voice, "Grape juice is not the greatest thing ever. Cocoa Krispies is." BHK (Ted) whirled around, "What. Did. You. Just. Say?" Axel said coolly, "Cocoa Krispies owns Grape Juice any day of the week." BHK (Ted) coughed and sputtered, "What?" he then burst out in laughed, "You are so silly, I thought you just said that Cocoa Krispies were better than Grape Juice. You muct be joking." Axel crossed his arms, "No. No joke." BHK (Ted) looked at Axel, "You must be crazy, Grape Juice is so much better than Cocoa Krispies! The grapeyness, the coolness, it must not be denied!" Axel laughed, "Well....I deny it! Cocoa Krispies are what dreams are made out of. The fluffy chocolate bits are like a pure taste of heaven..." BHK (Ted) stared at Axel, a few tears coming out of his eyes, "That...that was beautiful..." He wiped his face on his sleeve, then continued speaking, "Too bad you are so wrong..." Axel growled and yelled, "You moron! Can't you see that Cocoa Krispies are the meaning of life?!" BHK (Ted) said simply, "No." Axel growled, and was about to attack BHK (Ted), when Larxene showed up. "What in the world is the shouting about?" Axel pouted, "Ted says that Grape Juice is better than Cocoa Krispies!" Larxene sighed, "Axel, you are an idiot. Ted, you are right." Axel sputtered, "What? What did you just say?!" Larxene looked at Axel, "I'm sick of always hearing about 'Cocoa Krispies this' and 'Cocoa Krispies that', that I'm glad to hear something else is good for a change." Axel pouted, "Well, I still think you are both wrong." Larxene sighed, "Well, that is your opinion, and it obviously isn't going to change. Why don't you and your opinion go sit off, away from Ted, while you cool down. Ted, don't mention Grape Juice again, if you can help it, ok?" Axel stormed off to the corner, and muttered to himself about the blindness of his comrades of the greatness of Cocoa Krispies. BHK (Ted) nodded, "Ok...Man...he sure does take such simple things seriously..." Larxene nodded, "Yeah...but he's worst about Cocoa Krispies..." BHK (Ted) nodded, "Obviously... Well, I'm going back to looking at this junk, maybe there is something useful in here somewhere..." Larxene nodded, "Good idea, maybe I could get the Shadows to help you..." BHK (Ted) shook his head, "Nah...I'll be fine for now." Larxene nodded, "Ok, suit yourself." BHK (Ted) then when about his merry way as he searched through the rubbish, humming the Twilight Town Battle music as he went.

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
As time went on, Monstro grew sleepy. He opened his mouth in a massive yawn, causing water to pour in rapidly. The water flowed in faster than it had last time, and it caught everyone by surprise. BHK (Ted) wasn't too badly off, he had been sitting on a large pile of wood. The water didn't even get halfway up his pile. Larxene saw the rush of water, and managed to climb up on another pile of wood, but she got a little wet. Poor Axel hadn't been paying attention at all, and he got knocked over and soaked to the bone. He was washed back to the back, where all the new stuff had come in. The Shadows were surrounding something, and were eeping excitedly. Axel struggled to his feet, slipping in the water several times, till he finally got to the crowd of Heartless. The Shadows had surrounded Sora, who was lying unconcious in the water. Axel blinked, then rubbed his eyes, "Hey! Larxene, Ted! The Shadows found another kid!" BHK (Ted) and Larxene came running until they reached Axel. "Someone else got drug into here too?" Larxene asked. Axel nodded and pointed at the Shadows, "They found some kid with spikey hair lying down...he must have got washed in here too..." Larxene made her way through the hoard of Shadows, they scooted out of the way of their leader, until she reached Sora. She picked him up by the scruff of his shirt, and set him upright. Sora just fell over backwards. Larxene pulled him up to a sitting position again, this time, holding him in place. She looked at the others, "How are we going to wake him up?..." BHK (Ted) looked at Sora, "He'll wake up on his own eventually." Axel looked at BHK (Ted), "But, I want to talk to him now!" BHK (Ted) sighed, "It's probably best to leave him alone..." Axel stared at BHK (Ted), "Why?" BHK (Ted) shook his head, "Because." "Because why?" Axel asked. BHK (Ted) smacked his forehead, "Never mind...Just do what you want..." he said as he walked away, back to his perch on the wood. Axel cheered, then looked at Larxene, "Why don't you zap him, that might wake him up!" Larxene glared at Axel, "You idiot. We want him awake, not dead. And, with all this water, I'd probably end up frying us all. No electricity." Axel blinked, then looked at Sora. "Maybe some fire would wake him up..." Larxene nodded in agreement, "Yeah...he might be cold...there's enough wood to make a bonfire in here..." she said, then saw the look in Axel's eyes. "No! Axel! Don't do what I think you are going to do!" Axel grinned, then set fire to Sora's shoes. Larxene's eyes widened, and she splashed water on the fire till it went out. "Axel, that was stupid! Are you trying to kill him?" Axel blinked, "No, it was just a little fire..." Larxene sighed, "You aren't helping at all..." The Shadows had been creeping closer to Sora, till one reached out and gently poked his cheek. At this, Sora jumped straight up in the air, "Yikes!" then landed rather undignifiedly on the ground. Axel looked at the Shadow, "Good job, little guy! You woke him up!" The Shadow just blinked at Axel. Sora was looking around nervously, "Heartless...freaky people...wet..." he said, his left eye twitching. Larxene looked at Sora, "Don't worry about the Shadows, they listen to me, and I won't tell them to attack you, unless you make me mad." Sora looked up at her, "Then you are a Heartless?" he said uneasily. Larxene shook her head, "No, they just decided I was their leader, they don't seem to be too bright. Anyways, I'm Larxene, the moron over there is Axel, and Ted, the cool guy, is in the front of Monstro. What's your name?" Sora looked at Larxene, then to Axel, "Sora's name is Sora." he stated. Axel blinked, "Ok...but what is your name?" Sora replied, "Sora is Sora." Axel twitched, "I know that whoever is Sora is named Sora, but what is your name?!" he yelled. Sora looked up at Axel and sniffed slightly, and pointed at himself, "Sora." he said, his voice quivering. Larxene glared at Axel, "Look, you made him upset! Apparently, his name is Sora, and he speaks in third person." Axel blinked, "There's only one of him." Larxene looked at Axel, "What?" Axel looked at Larxene, confused, "You said he was three people, but there is only one of him." Larxene smacked her forehead and sighed deeply, "Third person, Axel, third person. It means you will not say 'Me' or 'I', but you say your name instead." Sora nodded in agreement, "Sora says Sora!" Axel growled, "That's stupid! So, I would say, 'Axel wants Cocoa Krispies', instead of 'I want Cocoa Krispies'?" Larxene nodded, "Exactly!" Sora's stomach growled, and he looked up at Larxene, "Sora hungry..." Larxene nodded, "There's probably some fish around here, we'll make a meal for everyone." Sora nodded in agreement, "Sora likes fish!" he then got up and started poking through the rubbish. Larxene looked at Axel, "You keep an eye on him, until I need you to fry the fish." Axel grumbled, "Oh...all right..." Larxene went off to the front, looking for fish. Axel looked back at Sora, "What are you looking for?" he asked. Sora glanced up at Axel, "Sora wants a snack..." Axel shrugged, "Whatever...there isn't any food in here, but go ahead and waste your time..." Sora nodded and continued digging through the garbage. Sadly, Axel had forgotten that the wave had brought new garbage, otherwise, he might have found what Sora did. Sora had been searching for a while, until he squeaked happily. He brought out a partially full box of Cocoa Krispies. He munched on them happily until Axel's ears twitched. Axel looked up at the ceiling, concentrating. "Only one food crunches like that..." He sniffed the air gently, "Only one food smells like that..." He looked at Sora dangerously, "The Cocoa Krispies will be mine!" He tackled Sora, and Sora squeaked in fear, but clutched his box of cereal tightly. The two tussled for a moment, pulling the box back and forth. Axel yelled, "Mine!" Sora yelled, "Sora's!" until the box ripped completely in half, dumping the small remainder of the Cocoa Krispies into the water, where they soon flowed out of sight, down Monstro's throat. Axel stared at Sora, then burst out into tears. Sora, upset that Axel was upset, started crying too. Larxene came running when she heard their sobs. "Ok guys, what happened?..." She then saw the torn box in Sora's hand. "Ok....How did that get in here?... It must have come in with the wave and Sora..." Sora looked at Larxene, calmed down some, but Axel was still sobbing. Sora sniffed, "Sora found a box of yummy treats in pile, Axel wanted yummy treats. Axel yelled and attacked Sora. Axel pulled on box, Sora pulled back. Box broke. Yummy treats go bye bye." Larxene glared at Axel, "Stop your whining, it was only cereal!" Axel sniffed, "ONLY cereal? ONLY cereal? You say this about the greatest thing to ever exist in the entire universe?" Larxene sighed, "Axel...your Cocoa Krispies addiction needs to be stopped. You are becoming violent over cereal. I think you are in withdrawl..." Axel nodded, "I need Cocoa Krispies...and he denied them to me!" he said crazily. Sora eeped and hid behind Larxene, peeking around slightly at Axel. Larxene glared at Axel, "Axel, get over it. You need to learn to live without Cocoa Krispies. Now come and help me with the fish. Ted cleaned them, I got them ready, and now it's your turn to cook them!" Axel grumbled, knowing he was defeated...for now. "I'll get my Cocoa Krispies one day, if it's the last thing I do!" he said, as he walked towards the front. Sora came out from behind Larxene, and she asked him, "Are you ok?" Sora nodded, "Sora is fine. Sora just a little scared." Larxene nodded, "Axel can be scary when it comes to Cocoa Krispies. Would you like me to send some Shadows with you as bodyguards." Sora shook his head violently, "Sora doesn't like Shadows! Sora usually whacks Shadows!" He summoned his Kingdom Key and showed it to Larxene. Larxene shook her head, "Don't whack these Shadows, they won't hurt you, if you won't hurt them. If it would make you feel better, I'll tell them to stay away from you." Sora nodded, "Sora would appreciate that..." Larxene looked at the Shadows hovering nearby, "Shadows, please stay away from Sora, he's not used to your kind. He would like it if you wouldn't come near him. Spread the word to the others." The Shadows nodded, melting into puddles of darkness and vanishing. Sora breathed a sigh of relief, then smiled at Larxene, looking very much relieved. "Thanks..." he said. Larxene nodded, "You are welcome. Now, let's go make sure Axel doesn't burn the fish..." and they walked off together, to the front of the whale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back