• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Odd/Silly KH Story :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
wow, lots of wantd papers. and cocoa crispys. In many diffrent ways. wow...how fun.......so......wheres the new chapter((if i pressure her, she writes faster))

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
yado said:
wow, lots of wantd papers. and cocoa crispys. In many diffrent ways. wow...how fun.......so......wheres the new chapter((if i pressure her, she writes faster))

XD Yes, lol! XD Me and my sister had a lot of fun laughing over the nonsense.

The new chapter is nearly finished, I just need to make sure the end is good. XD It will be posted soon. ^_^

yado

I taste delicious
waiting....horribly bored.......continues to be bored.......continues..continues

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
cue5c said:
Awesome, this is the only fan fic i read, bc its the only one worth reading! The other ones are so boring. I found on another site, someone is doing kh with nintendo characters instead of disney. http://www.yoshilore.com/Stories/Galleries/Key18.php

^_^ Wow! Thanks so very much! I'm really glad that you enjoy my story and consider it worth your time to read! I feel honored that you think so highly of my story! :)

cue5c

Whats so sad, i like yoshi, yoshi is awesome and is the only thing missing from kh to make it the best game ever made. That story is sorta boring, but you should check out the fan made flash comics. If you watch stealth yoshi's, do them in order. Yeah, I know this is spam...

yado

I taste delicious
this is techniclly not spam, we are keeping the thread alive, it just looks like spam. P.S. i know yoshi wroks but that story is almost word for word to the game.

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
Guess what? Last chapter of Monstro, then on to Hollow Bastion! ^_^

Axel, Larxene, BHK(Ted), Sora, and Cloud all talked late into the night, they all were very excited to be finally leaving the insides of Monstro. But, they all eventually succumbed to sleep, each dozing off slowly, until only Cloud was left, then he too fell into slumber. All of them had a peaceful sleep, until, Axel woke up. He was the first awake, and he saw the others asleep. He sat up and rubbed his eyes sleepily. After a few minutes of sitting there, Axel whispered, "I'm bored..." He stood up, and looked around Monstro, hoping to find some entertainment. He came upon the group of Shadows. He looked at them and asked, "Wanna play tag or something?" they just blinked up at him. Axel sighed, "I guess not..." then wandered around, until he couldn't stand his boredom anymore. He walked over to Larxene and nudged her with his foot. "Larxene..." he whispered. She didn't respond, except with a small snore. Axel frowned, and nudged her harder, "Laaarxene..." he whispered again. Larxene mumbled slightly, then rolled over, and gave another little snore. Axel made a slight growl, then nudged Larxene with his foot again, this time nearly a kick, "Laaarrrxxeene..." he whispered. Larxene awoke with a growl, and sat up, looking around angrily. Axel waved happily to her, "Oh, you're awake!" Larxene frowned, and looked around. "Axel... Did you perchance happen to...oh, you know... kick me?" Axel looked at Larxene, "No...maybe... Yes..." Larxene raised a golden eyebrow at her comrade, "May I ask why?" Axel nodded, "I was bored, there was nothing to do, and the Shadows wouldn't play with me." he pouted. Larxene sighed, "Maybe you should go back to sleep..." Axel shook his head, "But I'm not tired!" Larxene sighed deeper, "How can I fly the Gummi Ship to Traverse Town, if I don't get enough sleep?..." Axel frowned, "You said I could fly the Gummi Ship to Traverse Town!" Larxene rolled her eyes, "And where did that get us? Inside of Monstro." Axel looked at Larxene, "That was an accident! How was I supposed to know that Monstro was around?!" Larxene looked at Axel, "Because everyone knows this is part of Monstro's territory, and any good Gummi Ship pilot would know that and be extra cautious." Axel frowned, "So I made a little mistake...it was my first time piloting a real Gummi Ship, how can I improve, if you won't let me fly?" Larxene sighed, "Axel..." Axel frowned, "Besides, Traverse Town isn't that all far away, and you said that you couldn't fly when you are sleepy." Larxene looked at Axel, "Well, I could go back to sleep, if you'd stop bugging me!" Axel grinned, "Well...I won't! Then you'll have to let me fly the ship!" Larxene sighed, "Fine...but if you get us in trouble again, I'll take over as pilot." Axel cheered, "Hooray!" and woke up BHK(Ted), Sora, and Cloud. BHK(Ted) sat up and rubbed his eyes, "What's going on?..." Sora sat up, "Sora wants to know too..." Cloud sat up and sighed, "Axel..." Larxene glared at Axel, "See what you've done now? You woke everyone up!" Axel grinned, "Now we can leave sooner!" Larxene sighed, "Axel, Axel, Axel..." BHK(Ted) looked at the others, "I guess since we are all awake, we should get some breakfast before we head out..." Sora nodded, "Sora is hungry!" Axel nodded, "Me too! Let's eat some Cocoa Krispies!" Larxene glared at Axel, "Axel. We. Do. Not. Have. Any. Cocoa. Krispies. Got it?" Axel looked at her, "Sorry...I was so happy about leaving, that I forgot..." Cloud looked at them all, "I think our only option is fish...again..." Axel smiled, "Fine by me!" Larxene sighed, "Like we have any choice..." Sora smiled, "Sora will get the fish this time!" Cloud nodded, "Ok, and we'll get the fire set up!" Sora scampered off, to look for their breakfast, and the others started looking for some dry wood. They gathered a small pile, and Axel set it ablaze. Larxene looked around, "I wonder where Sora went..." BHK(Ted) frowned, "I'll go find him..." He started walking, and heard a splash. BHK(Ted) walked towards the splash, and found Sora trying to pick up a huge fish that was at least as big as him. Sora would lift it partially and drag it a short way, then the slippery fish would fall out of his hands. BHK(Ted) stared at the fish for a moment, "Sora...that fish is huge!" Sora grinned, "Yep! Sora found a big fish for breakfast!" BHK(Ted) laughed, "You sure did..." and he went to help Sora with the fish. They managed to get it back to the others after some difficulty. Axel leaped up from where he was sitting, "Wow! That fish is big enough for all of us to share!" Cloud turned around to look, "Yeah...I think he's right..." Larxene looked at the fish, then at the small fire. "I'll bring some more wood..." When she did so, they added the extra wood and the fire grew bigger. When it was large enough to cook the fish on, Sora and BHK(Ted) dragged it over to cook. Soon the delicious smell of cooking fish filled the air. When they judged it to be just about cooked the right amount, everyone pitched it to pour water on the fire, so that they could get at the fish without burning themselves. When the fire was out, Cloud cut up the fish into equal portions of edible parts with his Buster Sword, while the others created another small fire, just to bring more light and keep warm. They all feasted on the fish, "This is the best fish ever!" Axel declared, and the others nodded in agreement, "Yeah!" BHK(Ted) said. When their meal was over, they all sat around the fire silently. They had just realized that this might be the last time that they would see each other again. BHK(Ted) sighed sadly, "You know...even though we are stuck in a whale...it was fun...and all you guys are great..." Sora nodded, "Yes, Sora likes his new friends very much!" Cloud nodded, "It has been an adventure..." Axel sighed, "Yes...too bad it has to end..." Larxene nodded, "Yeah..." she said, almost tearfully. Cloud smiled at all of them, "Don't worry, I'm sure we'll all see each other again sometime!" Sora nodded, "Yeah! Sora thinks so too!" BHK(Ted) smiled, "Yeah...you are right...we can just always meet on another world or something sometime!" Axel nodded, "That would be great!" Larxene nodded, "Yeah...if we don't have too much work to do..." Axel sighed, "Yeah...but we do get breaks now and then!" he brightened up. Sora stood up, "Sora thinks we should have a group hug before we go!" BHK(Ted) stood up too, "Ok, that'll be a good way to say goodbye!" Axel hopped up, "Count me in!" Cloud stood up slowly, "Sounds a little silly, but I think we should hug too." Larxene stood up, "I guess I'll go along with you guys..." Larxene was actually pretty sad to say goodbye, but she didn't want to admit it; it might make her look silly or something. They all hugged in a great big group hug. Afterwards, Cloud raised his fist, "To friendship and a new adventure!" "Yeah!" everyone else cheered, raising their fists also. Cloud looked to BHK(Ted) and Sora, "Well, you guys are coming in my ship, right?" Sora and BHK(Ted) nodded, "Yep, we're going with you to Hollow Bastion to fight the Heartless!" BHK(Ted) said, and Sora nodded in agreement. Larxene looked at them, "And Axel and I are going to Traverse Town to complete our mission...." Axel nodded, "But we'll try to come to Hollow Bastion afterwards, if we can..." Larxene nodded, "Hopefully we can..." Cloud smiled, "Ok, hope to see you there! It'll be...interesting...to fight by your side!" Larxene laughed, "Same to you!" Everyone laughed, then got in their respective Gummi Ships, the group of Shadows filing into Axel and Larxene's ship. The hatches were closed, the seatbelts buckled, then the engines started. Both Gummi Ships raised into the air. As they flew towards the mouth opening, Larxene realized something, "Monstro's mouth is closed! We can't get out!" Axel frowned, "But...wouldn't Cloud have thought of that?..." Larxene sighed, "Let's see what he does...if we need to, we'll regroup..." Larxene needn’t have worried, with an expert shot, Cloud aimed a laser shot above Monstro's teeth. The shot would be harmless to such a big creature, but annoying nonetheless. Monstro growled, and opened his mouth, hoping that whatever had blasted him would leave. The Gummi Ships flew out of Monstro, and into the clear sky. They flew beside each other for a moment, the passengers waving to each other, then blasted off in different directions. BHK(Ted), Sora, and Cloud to Hollow Bastion, Axel and Larxene to Traverse Town. After flying for quite some while, Axel and Larxene arrived at Traverse Town with no further incidents. Axel landed the Gummi Ship gently down and parked it just outside the gate. Larxene laughed as she unbuckled her seatbelt, "You aren't too bad of a pilot, when you aren't showing off!" Axel unbuckled his seatbelt as well, "Thanks! Now, we can open the envelope and see what our mission is!" Larxene nodded, "Yeah!" she pulled the envelope out of her pocket, and Axel was watching intently. Sensing the excitement, the Shadows all moved closer, to see what their master was doing. Larxene opened the envelope, removing Marluxia's seal, and pulled out the letter and began to read:

"Dear Axel and Larxene,

You have completed the first part of your mission by reaching Traverse Town. Excellent work! This part of the mission was critical, but the second part is the most crucial. There is a shop called 'Starbucks' in Traverse Town. I request that you bring me back a Marble Mocha Macchiato espresso drink.

Thankies,

Marluxia"

Larxene blinked slowly, then yelled, "That....that idiot! All our mission was...was...a coffee run! What is he thinking? What kind of mission is this?..." Axel looked at Larxene, "Can I have one too? It sounds good..."

End of Part 1 -- To be continued in The Adventures of Axel and Larxene: Hollow Bastion

cue5c

ROFLMAO! I can't wait for the next one! This story keeps getting better and better:). I tried to nominate you for the fan fic awards, but they said this story doesn't work :( sorry.

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
cue5c said:
ROFLMAO! I can't wait for the next one! This story keeps getting better and better:). I tried to nominate you for the fan fic awards, but they said this story doesn't work :( sorry.

^_^ Thanks so very much, I'm really glad you liked reading it! ^_^

*hugs* Thanks for the thought anyways, it really means a lot to me! I wonder why they wouldn't accept it, *shrugs* oh well. No worries, it's not your fault ^_^

cue5c

Thx for thanking me, I know and they weren't that nice about it either. But, whatever, it's not even the real ones.

yado

I taste delicious
I read some of it but i cant finish it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back