• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Odd/Silly KH Story :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

disneyhero

coco crispies!?!?! axel, cerial addiction!! haaaaaa haaaaa keep writing its halarious!!!

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
disneyhero said:
coco crispies!?!?! axel, cerial addiction!! haaaaaa haaaaa keep writing its halarious!!!

^_^ lol, thanks! I'm glad you are enjoying it! ^_^ No worries, I have at least 21 more chapters planned for the total saga (and possibly more to come later!)! :)

10 chapters for Monstro (only 1 left now), 10 chapters for Hollow Bastion, and 10 chapters for Deep Jungle, I just have to have time to write! :)

yado

I taste delicious
Hey WL, you aren't dead. YAHOO NEW CHAPTER. still funny.
bye bye shiny lol

cue5c

well, i am glad you got another chance to write! I love your story, and realize how hard it is to write with school, I HATE GEOMETRY!!!

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
cue5c said:
well, i am glad you got another chance to write! I love your story, and realize how hard it is to write with school, I HATE GEOMETRY!!!

^_^ Thanks so very much! *nods* Yeah...school takes away from the fun stuff, like writing. XD I despise Trigonometry myself right now. XD

yado

I taste delicious
Riku's Dawn said:
Needs SECKS!LOL!
WTF, i think you got the wrong thread dude. anyway, i guess it is up to me and whoever else who reads thisto keep it alive. good thing i know CPR

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
Riku's Dawn said:
Needs SECKS!LOL!

Eh...no... X_X I'm trying to make this a story everyone can enjoy, and that is not something I would want to write about.

yado said:
WTF, i think you got the wrong thread dude. anyway, i guess it is up to me and whoever else who reads thisto keep it alive. good thing i know CPR

^_^ lol, thank you for CPRing this thread! XD Live thread, live! lol ^_^

yado

I taste delicious
hmmm, im not going to do cpr, so*pulls out lightsaber and hits to front page* That worked.

yado

I taste delicious
hmm, now i dont know what to do, wait, i got it!*calls Yoshi and makes Yoshi bumb it* I love being able to do anything.

umm yeah, gotta double post to save the thread. FORGIVE ME ALMIGHTY MODS. bump

Last edited by a moderator:

cue5c

I'll save you, I wish yoshi was in kh:(

levity here, i can officialy bump this now, yay!

Last edited by a moderator:

yado

I taste delicious
alright. 1 l/l0 410l/l3 l/l0 m0re. lol, did you unstand that

yado

I taste delicious
bad grammer i know but yes, that what it says. Now unless WL is dead, we shall keep the thread alive

cue5c

ok, but take your time WL if you're reading this, we don't want to pressure you, we just don't want thris thread to die.

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
Thanks so much everyone! I'm not dead, lol! ^_^ Until I post the next chapter, here's a bit of story related nonsense for everyone to enjoy:

I was looking at The Cave of Dragonflies Pokemon website, and they had a section devoted to what happened to when they put their stories (among other things) through the BabelFish translator, often with humorous and nonsensical results. Deciding to try this myself with my crazy story, here are the results:

Original English:

"Dear diary, today, Axel and I were sent on a mission. Axel, of course, demanded to drive the Gummi Ship. I didn't really care who drove, just as long as we got where we were going. Well, Axel decided to try out some fancy manuevers, and we ended up lost in space. As Axel flew the ship around, suddenly, out of nowhere, a giant whale came and ate our ship. I have heard of this whale, who is called Monstro, eating ships before. Only a few people have escaped this fate, I hope we are so..." "Larxene! How long is this going to take!" Axel suddenly yelled. Larxene looked up at him, "For a master of fire, you sure are whiny, does it really take that much effort to hold a simple flame?" Axel had been creating a flame so that Larxene could see while she was writing. Axel frowned, "But I'm hungry...." Larxene rolled her eyes, "There were a lot of fish that came in earlier, you even helped cook them. Why didn't you eat any?" Axel frowned, "I want Cocoa Krispies." he said simply. Larxene sighed deeply, "I know you have a cereal addiction, but now is not the time for it. You need to learn to eat other foods sometimes..." Axel looked at Larxene, "I need Cocoa Krispies." Larxene scowled at Axel, "Get over it, we didn't bring any." Axel looked very stressed, then looked towards the sky, hands raised in the air, "Cocoa Krispies, why did you leave me?!?! Why?!!?!" Larxene sighed and ignored Axel. She sat in the dark, wondering what would become of their fate, while Axel bemoaned the absence of his Cocoa Krispies.

English to Spanish and back:

they sent the "wanted newspaper, today, Axel and me in a mission. Axel, of course, demanded to drive the ship of Gummi. I really did not take care of who lead, as soon as while we obtained where we went. , Axel well decided to prove some manuevers of luxury, and we finished above for lost in space. Then Axel flew the ship around, suddenly, of no part, a giant whale wine to eat our ship. I have heard before speak of this whale, that is called Monstro, eating shipment. Only some people have escaped this but, I they hope that we are so... "" Larxene! How long is this that is going to take " Suddenly shouted Axel. Larxene watched above for he, "for a master of the fire, you surely you are whiny, really does takes that much effort to maintain a simple flame" Axel had been creating a flame so that Larxene could see whereas she wrote. Axel frunció the frown, "but I am hungry...." Larxene rolled the eyes, "was many of the fish there that came inside previous, you you even helped to cook them. Porqué you did not eat nobodies " Axel frunció the frown, "I wishes the Krispies cacao." he said simply. Larxene sighed deeply, "I know that you have an attachment of the cereal, but now that is not the time for him. You need to learn to eat other foods sometimes... "Axel watched Larxene," I needs the Krispies cacao." Larxene scowled in Axel, "obtains on him, we did not bring nobodies." Axel seemed tensionado, later cautious very towards the sky, hands raised in the air, "Krispies cacao, porqué you you left me! Porqué?!!?!" Larxene sighed and did not pay attention to Axel. It seated in the dark, asking itself what happened with his but, whereas Axel bemoaned the absence of its Krispies cacao.

Then English to French and back:

they sent "the wanted newspaper, today, Axel and me in a mission. Axel, naturally, required to lead the boat of Gummi. I really did not take care of which it wire, as soon as while we obtained where we went, Axel decided well to prove some manuevers of luxury, and finished us in top for lost in space. Then Axel stole the boat around, suddenly, without part, a giant wine of whale to eat our boat. I heard before speak about this whale, that is called Monstro, eating forwarding. Only some have escaped with this but, I they hope that we are thus... "" Larxene! How long is what will take "suddenly shouted Axel. Larxene observed above for He, "for a Master of fire, you to surely are you whiny, really catches that much effort to maintain a flame simple" Axel had created a flame so that Larxene could see while she wrote. The frunció of Axel the wrinkling of the eyebrows, "but me am hungry...." Larxene rolled the eyes, "was there several of the fish which came interior precedent, you whom you even helped to make them cook. Porqué that you frunció of Axel did not eat nobodies "the wrinkling of the eyebrows," I wishes the cocoa of Krispies." it said simply. Larxene sighed deeply, "I know that you have an attachment of cereal, but now that is not the moment for him. You must learn how to eat other foods sometimes... "Axel observed Larxene," the needs for I the cocoa of Krispies." Larxene scowled in Axel, "obtains on him, us did not bring nobodies." Axel seemed the tensionado, careful posterior very towards the sky, hands increased in the sky, "cocoa of Krispies, porqué you on the left I! ?!!?!"de Porqué Larxene sighed and did not pay the attention to Axel. It sat in the dark one, wondering what occurred with his but, while axel dépleuré the absence of its cocoa of Krispies

Then from English to Dutch and back:

they sent the wanted newspaper, today, axel and me in a task. Axel, natural, required lead the boat of gummi. I really took no care of which concluded it wire, as soon as whereas we true we went, obtained axel well decided of luxuriously some manuevers to prove, and us lost in upper part for in space. Then axel stole the boat around, sudden, without part, reuzewijn of whale to eat our boat. I heard before concerning this whale speak that Monstro are called, the eating door:sturen. Only is what with this but I escaped they hope that we are this way... "" Larxene! How long is what suddenly shouted axel will take. Larxene took above because he, "for a master of fire, you certain whiny you are really, catch true that much effort to maintain simple" axel a flame to a flame had conducted so that Larxene could see whereas she wrote. Frunció of axel wrinkling the eyebrows, "but me hongerig am...." Larxene rolled the eyes, were there different of the fish which internal precedent came, you which you even helped into them to turn cook. Porqué that you "not wrinkling the eyebrows," ate frunció of axel nobodies I wishes the cocoa of Krispies. it said simply. Deeply sighed Larxene, I weet that you have an attachment of cereal, but now not the moment for him is. You must learn how at to with other food sometimes... "axel observed Larxene," the needs for I the cocoa of Krispies. Larxene, "obtain scowled in axel on him, brought us nobodies." Axel seemed tensionado, careful later very to the sky, hands which in the sky, are raised cocoa of Krispies, porqué you on linkerI! ?!!?!"de sighed Porqué Larxene and gave the attention on axel. The zat in dark, which what is curious with of him but prevented, whereas axel dépleuré the absence of its cocoa of Krispies

Then English to German and back:

zij krant De "gewilde, vandaag, verzonden Axel EN, which I inside opdracht een. Axel, natuurlijk, froze COM de boat luggage car rubber of width unit suffering. Ik would send it the desired newspaper, today, axel and me in a task. Axel, natural, necessary line the boat of rubber. I cared really none, in order that it line concluded, as soon as, while we align, we went, which reached axel, which was decided well luxurioes of some manuevers, in order to examine, and of us lost in the top for in area. Then axel the boat stole around, suddenly, without part, reuzewijn the whale, in order to eat our boat. I heard the meal speak before regarding this whale that Monstro are designated, to door:sturen. Is only, which with this however me them it hopes escaped that we are... "" Larxene in this way! How is long, which suddenly cried axel, takes. Larxene took above, because he, "for a master of the fire, is real you certain whiny you, the applicable bolting device that much effort to maintain simple" axel which had led a flame to a flame, so that Larxene could see, while she wrote. Frunció of axel the brows, "however me knitternd hongerig in the morning...." Larxene rolled the eyes, was there differently from the fish, which internal precedent came, you, which you helped even into her, in order to turn cook. Porqué, which "the brows knitternd," frunció axel nobodies I of the desires the cocoa of Krispies did not eat you. it said simply. Sighed deeply Larxene, I weet that you have accessories of the grain, but not is the moment for it now. They must, as on too with other food sometimes... "axel Larxene observed," the necessities at I learn the cocoa of Krispies. Larxene, "reach scowled in axel on it, us nobodies gotten." Axel seemed tensionado, careful later much to the sky, hands, which are in the sky, raised cocoa of Krispies, porqué you on linkerI! ?!!?!"de sighed Porqué Larxene and gave the attention on axel. Zat in the darkness, which is curious which with it however, during axel dépleuré the absence prevents its cocoa of Krispies

Then English to Greek and back:

zij the krant de "gewilde, vandaag, Axel EN, who I in in opdracht een. The Axel, natuurlijk, epa'gwse the rubber of cars of baggages COM of boat trouble of units of width. The Ik with him would send the desirable newspaper, today, the Axel and in a objective. C*Axel, natural, essential line the boat of rubber. Attended really no one, to line final, hardly, while we align, we went, that reached in the Axel, that was decided well luxurioes certain manuevers, so that it examines, and to us it lost in the top for in the region. Then the Axel the boat stole around, suddenly, without part, reuzewijn the whale, in order that nafagwcej' our boat. I heard that the dinner speaks before with regard to this whale that Monstro is indicated, in door:sturen. It is only, that with this nevertheless these this I hope drapeteyme'nos that we are... "" Larxene in this way! How he is long, that the suddenly shouted Axel, takes. The Larxene took above, because, "for a gentleman of fire, he is real you certain whiny you, the applicable appliance of amparw'matos that a lot of effort maintains itself the simple" Axel that had led a flame to a flame, so Larxene can see, while it wrote. Fruncis of Axel brows, "nevertheless i knitternd hongerig the morning...." The Larxene rolled the eyes, it was there otherwise from the fishes, who internal precedent came, you, that helped even in, so that is turned the cook. Porquj, that "brows knitternd," fruncis Axel of nobodies I wishes the cocoa Krispies to you they did not eat it said simply. Anastenagme'no deep Larxene, I weet that you have the elements of wheat, but no are the moment for now. It should, as above also with other foods... sometimes "Axel Larxene that is observed," the needs learn the cocoa Krispies. The Larxene, "prosjto'tita in the Axel in, we nobodies that were acquired." The Axel appearred tensionado, careful later a lot of in the sky, hands, which it is in the sky, increased cocoa Krispies, porquj you in linkerI! ?!!?!"de anastenagme'no Porquj Larxene and gave the attention in the Axel. Zat in the dark, which is curious that with nevertheless, at the duration of Axel djpleurj the absence deters his cocoa Krispies

Then English to Italian and back:

zij gewilde of the de krant ", vandaag, en of Axel, than within in the opdracht een. The Axel, natuurlijk, epa' gwse the rubber of the automobiles of COM of baggages of difficulty of the boat of the units of the width. The Ik with he would transmit the desirable newspaper, today, the Axel and in a objective. C*Axel, natural and essential line the rubber boat. Assisted really nobody, to the final line, hardly, while we align ourselves, we have gone, that one caught up in the Axel, that it was determines to you manuevers decided of the luxurioes good, of way that examines and to we it has lost in the advanced part for in the region. Then the Axel that the boat has around stolen, without warning, without part, reuzewijn the whale, so that nafagwcej ' our boat. They are felt to me that the lunch speaks before R-with regard to this whale that Monstro is indicated, in door:sturen. It is only, that one with this however this this drapeteyme' nos of hope of that we are... "" Larxene in this way! As it is along, that one the Axel without warning screaied, returns. The Larxene has taken over, because, "for a fire getlteman, he is real you determined whiny you, the applicable apparatus of the amparw' matos that the effort a lot carries out in if" the simple Axel that had lead a flame to a flame, so as to Larxene can see, while it has written. Fruncis of the foreheads of Axel, "however hongerig of the knitternd of the morning...." The Larxene has rolled the eyes, it came here to the contrary from the fish, than the previous inside it has come, you, that one has helped also in, of way that is turned the cook. Porquj, those "knitternd of the foreheads," fruncis Axel of the nobodies wishes that the Krispies cacao to you has not eaten has said simply. Anastenagme' not deep Larxene, weet of that you have the frumento elements, but no is the moment that for hour. If, R-come.sopra also with other alimony... to times "Axel Larxene that are observed," the needs learn the Krispies cacao. The Larxene, "prosjto' tita in the Axel within, we nobodies that they have been acquires to you." The Axel appearred the tensionado, much successive careful one in the sky, the hands, that it is in the sky, increased cacao Krispies, porquj you in linkerI! anastenagme' the Porquj Larxene del?!!?!"de and has not lend attention in the Axel. Zat in the dusk, that she is onlooker who with however, to the duration of djpleurj of Axel the absence withholds its Krispies cacao

Then English to Portuguese and back:

gewilde of zij of the one of krant ", vandaag, en of Axel, of that inside in opdracht een. The Axel, natuurlijk, gwse of epa ' the rubber of the automobiles of WITH of baggages of the difficulty of the boat of the units of the width. The Ik with would transmit the periodical desirable, today, the Axel and in an objective. Line of C*Axel, natural and essential the rubber boat. Helped really nobody, to line final, badly, when we in them to line up, we we were, that one stopped above in the Axel, that was determines manuevers to it determined of luxurioes good, in the way that it examines and we who lost in the advanced part he stops in the region. Then the Axel that the boat has around the stolen one, without acknowledgment, part, reuzewijn the whale, in way that nafagwcej ' our boat. Me they are felt that lunch speaks before R-with the consideration to this whale that Monster is indicated, in door:sturen. It is only, this with this interim this this drapeteyme ' in. of the hope of that we are... "" Larxene in this way! As it is longitudinally, this that the Axel without acknowledgment screaied, returns. The Larxene fêz examination on, because, "for a fire getlteman, is real you determined it whiny, the applicable instrument do amparw ' matos that the effort very carries through inside if" the simple Axel that had the linking a flame to a flame, Larxene can see, when write. Fruncis of the foreheads of Axel, "however hongerig of knitternd of the morning...." The Larxene rolled the eyes, it came here for the the opposite of the fish, of that the precedent for inside it came, you, who one also helped inside, in the way that is turned the cook. Porquj, that one "knitternd of the foreheads," fruncis Axel of nobodies desires that cacao of Krispies you did not eat said simply. Anastenagme ' deep Larxene nao, weet of that one you have the elements of the frumento, but none is the moment that stops the hour. If, R-come.sopra also with the other alimony... to the times "Axel Larxene that are observed," the necessities will learn cacao of Krispies. The Larxene, "prosjto ' tita in the Axel inside, we nobodies that they had been acquire to it." The Axel appearred pressured, careful the very successive one in the sky, the hands, that are in the sky, cacao increased Krispies, porquj you in linkerI! anastenagme ' del?!!?!"de of Porquj Larxene and has not to loan the attention in the Axel. Zat in dusk, that one is the spectator who with interim, to the duration of djpleurj of Axel the absence holds back its cacao of Krispies

Then English to Russian and back:

gewilde zij one of krant ", vandaag, en Axel, that inward in opdracht een. Axel, natuurlijk, gwse epa ' rubber of automobiles with baggages difficulty of the boat of the blocks of width. Ik s would transmit periodic desirable, today, Axel, also, in the task. Line C*.Axel, is natural and is necessary rubber boat. They helped actually no one, to even final examinations, plokh, when we in them, was which necessarily line up, we we were located that one stopped above in Axel, which was it causes manuevers to it it caused luxurioes good, in the road which it examines and us which lost in the preliminary part, it was which it stops in the zone. After this, Axel the boat has around stolen one, without the confirmation, a part, reuzewijn Chinese, in the road that nafagwcej ' our boat. 4 they are felt dinner he speaks earlier than RS by examination to this whale that monster it is shown, in door:sturen. It only, this with this time interval this this drapeteyme ' vnutri. of the hope of that we will be... "" Larxene in this road! It is longitudinal in proportion to, this which Axel without confirmation screaied, return. Examination fкz Larxene is further, because, "for fire getlteman, you are real it caused its whiny, applicable equipment makes amparw ' matos to which effort greatly it bears to the end interior if" simply Axel which it had to connect flame to the flame, Larxene can see, then when write. Fruncis foreheads Axel, "however hongerig knitternd morning...." Larxene rolled up eyes, it it arrived here for the opposition of fishes, that, was which precedent for inward it it arrived, you, which one also, it was which they helped inward, in the road which was turned to cook. Porquj, the one "knitternd foreheads," fruncis Axel nobodies desires that cacao Krispies, you is which they did not eat after you they were said simply. Nao Anastenagme ' the deep Larxene, weet one you have the natural element frumento, but any there will be moment which it stops hour. If, R-come.sopra also with others by alimony... to the times "Axel Larxene which are observed," needs will learn cacao Krispies. Larxene, "prosjto ' tita in Axel inward, we nobodies that they were acquired to it." Axel appearred after it is pressed, thoroughly very sequential one in the sky, the hands, which find in the sky, Krispies increased cacao, porquj you in linkerI! del?!!?!".de anastenagme ' Porquj Larxene has not to lend attention in Axel. Zat in the dusk, the one will be spectator which with the time interval, to duration djpleurj Axel the absence holds back its cacao Krispies

Then English to Chinese Simple and back:

Gewilde zij krant ", vandaag, en Axel, in intrinsic opdracht een. Axel, natuurlijk, gwse epa the ' rubber automobile has the width block boat baggages to be difficult. Ik s can transmit the periodicity to be pleasing, today, Axel, but also, in duty. Is situated C* Axel, is the natural sum is the essential rubber boat. They have helped in fact nobody, to even end-of-the-term examination, plokh, when we in them, which essential alliance are, our we are located to stop above in Axel, is it causes manuevers to cause luxurioes to its it to be good, it examines the road and our which lose in the preliminary part, which is it it stops in the region. After this, the Axel boat has in which steals, had not confirmed, components, nearby reuzewijn Chinese, in road that nafagwcej ' our boat. 4 they are he early it were demonstrated compared to the RS speech by the test with this whale's felt supper monster, in door:sturen. It only, this by this time interval this this drapeteyme ' vnutri. That hoped we will be..."" Larxene in this road! It is longitudinal by the proportion, this Axel has not confirmed screaied, the return. Takes a test f? Z Larxene is even more goes a step further, because, "is fire getlteman, you were genuine it have caused its wail, the suitable equipment made diligently its very earth burden to terminal interior amparw ' matos if" simply it had to connect the flame to flame Axel, Larxene could look, then when wrote. Fruncis forehead Axel, "however hongerig knitternd morning.... "_ Larxene rolls the eye, its it arrives here for this opposition fish, is which precedent it it arrives for the interior in, you, one also, which is it they helps, in this group is the rotation to the cook. Porquj, that "the knitternd forehead," fruncis Axel nobodies longed for that wicked Krispies, which you are they have not eaten after your them put briefly. Nao Anastenagme ' deep Larxene, weet you have natural element frumento, but any will have will be it stops the hour the moment. If, R-come.sopra and if the other people... to are observed by the foster expense time "Axel Larxene," needs to learn wicked Krispies. Larxene, "prosjto ' tita in Axel, our nobodies, they was gained to it. "Axel appearred in it according to after, thoroughly extremely continuously in the sky, the hand, discovered in the sky, the wickedness which Krispies increases, porquj you in linkerI! Del? ! ! ? ! " De anastenagme ' Porquj Larxene has does not borrow the attention in Axel. Zat in the dusk, you will be the spectator time interval, absence is taking its wicked Krispies to period djpleurj the Axel

Then English to Japanese and back:

"As for zij of krant Gewilde en Axel of vandaag and essential opdracht and een. ' There is baggages of the boat of block of the width which is the rubber make automobile difficult in epa of natuurlijk and gwse of Axel. Ik s is pleasant, because of today, Axel of obligation, in addition, lap law can be transmitted. There is C which is placed * Axel is the necessary rubber make boat which is natural total. As for those us with Axel on those, our us where the alliance which is necessary in order to stop is when being found, everyone, that that of that inspection and plokh of word of end, it loses in the extra part in luxurioes that manuevers which is brought in order to improve really to inspect the road which is not helped, it stops at our areas. After this, with either one, did not verify the boat of Axel, whether you steal, the Chinese of nearby reuzewijn of the part and the road, that nafagwcej ' our boat it has. 4 they him of door:sturen quickly that compared with the speech of RS were shown by the dinner monster and the test of the felt of this whale, is. That simply, with this time interval ' vnutri of this this drapeteyme of this. As for that us..."" Larxene of this road which desired the fact that it is! That lengthwise, this Axel is screaied and the return which were not verified with ratio. Is test f taken? When writing, "if to flame Axel the flame is not connected simply," being to be a getlteman fire, Z Larxene goes furthermore more step furthermore, matos Larxene it is possible to look at the device which the real thing which that is you can do to the heavy load of the earth just diligently to amparw inside the wailing and the end which it brings ' is suited and it is. But as for the amount Axel of Fruncis which former example because inside that it arrives, for this opposite fish, "the morning of knitternd of hongerig...." The _ Larxene eye it arrives that here, in addition that of this group which is, helps, the person who is revolution to the cock which is you roll. You yearned to the "the amount of that knitternd," after nobodies you of Axel of fruncis put briefly, you did not eat Porquj and, are cunning Krispies. If Nao Anastenagme ' it is the weet stop of deep Larxene, there is frumento of the natural element, but the time time it has. If the other people... to it is observed, R-come.sopra "to time Axel of cost related to rearing Larxene and," has the necessity to learn cunning Krispies. Tita and our nobodies "of prosjto ' of Larxene and Axel, they obtained to that. "Axel the sky, was discovered the hand, with the sky, following to of the always rear of of the wickedness which porquj and Krispies raise completely very with that appearred of linkerI! Del? ! ! ? ! "De anastenagme ' Porquj Larxene has the note of Axel which is not borrowed. It is thin, it is Axel in cunning Krispies where spectator time interval, absence you have taken in Zat of gloom and djpleurj of period

Then English to Korean and back:

"Regarding the zij of the GewildekrantenAxel and the een. of the vandaag and the basic opdracht ' the rubber the automobile which it makes difficulty was there is a baggages of the boat of block of width inside the gwse of the epa and the Axel of the natuurlijk. The Iks today Yoo divination sign does Axel because of duty, it is more, the lap law it will can be delivered. It is the C it puts the natural enemy who is a n which all *Axel the rubber which is necessary it will make total it is a boat. In order to stop regarding them in them in the Axel our and our us the alliance which is necessary time in the place, inside this manueversluxurioes of that of that prosecuting attorney and the plokh of end and it word loses inside extra portion and all it is discovered, in order to inspect the road which is not Anh in order to improve with realness it brings, it stops in our areas. Which piece is this, 1 thing, after it does not confirm the boat of the Axel, Hoom whom it spreads out it hits, our boat which is the nafagwcej', the chow of attachment and the road the near reuzewijn. 4 them seem by the dinner monster the door:sturen that it is compared quickly in speech of the RS and the examination of the felt of this whale is. To be that break, this time interval ' this this in the vnutri of the drapeteyme. Regarding that us... That "" is, wants a fact the Larxene of this road which! That length which it does not confirm in ratio, this Axelscreaied returning and. Does the examination f see? Writing the fact that it sees a system, when "the fire Axel and fire do not connect to be break," the getlteman is non, ZLarxene this and when phase compared to going in addition in addition, the matosLarxene on grief internal the globe this real you of that it is possible in the heavy load only is a possibility of doing to be diligent to the amparw and ' it brings, the end is been convenient and. On that internal, hazard this opposition fish but, "the knitternd of the hongerig morning...." o_chak Regarding the total Axel of the Fruncis previously Larxene_ eye it it sees here it arrives because of description below, it is more, help and your list of this group in cocking revolution the person. "It spreads out after the nobodies where you of the Axel of the fruncis let to be short in the total of that knitternd,", you it desires the Porquj which it does not eat, is the Krispies which is cunning. The NaoAnastenagme connects, ' it weet standstill of the deep Larxene the hour hour which is but the natural enemy the frumento of ingredient, it is. To it different person... When it is observed, the flag lu the Axel of the expense which it relates to the Larxene to the R-come.sopra it decides a time "," there is a necessity which learns the Krispies which is cunning. "The Tita and our nobodies of the prosjto' of the Larxene and the Axel, them got to that. "The Axel sky, the hand, the porquj and the Krispies are complete to that of the linkerI and the questionable matter which wicked the appearred it raises quite is it was discovered in the sky which always in the rear it follows! Del? ! ! ? ! "Inside the De Oh! ten Oh g me 'PorqujLarxene there is a stock price of the Axel which it does not borrow. It is thin, onlooker time interval, hyu the nothing U of duration puts in the place and you it has inside the Zat of the djpleurj and for it is a Axel inside the Krispies which is cunning

As you can see, at the end of translating it through nearly every language on BabelFish, it has lost most of its original meaning. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back