• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Observing the trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima238

how about if the chasers are the soul part of people it does make sense that is the only one missing

Super Brave Sora

'Birth By Sleep"

Created while asleep.
Sora was asleep, and his memories....his memories..

Wait, didn't Namine say that when she is restoring his memories, they have to be dropped into darkness or something like that? Maybe Sora's memories are special, like his heart. MAybe, every memory he had, and has, will create something. Sort of like another world created by Sora's memories.

'Memories become reality' THat's my summary. Those two must be connected...

KEep on posting..you guys are doing great :)

Endgame

:D
Super Brave Sora said:
Well, recap first of all. THe three are not Sora, Riku, and Kairi. THe sentence Master of The Keyblade (note. Singular, no plural)
Okay...if you're a higher thinker, you will probably guess that near the end, when the armored figures move their head in one direction, that they are looking at one thing.
Now, at the end there is a shadow walking what seems forward.
Just before that scene, look in between the legs of the center armored figure when they show the bottom of them, and you will see that their is a figure that is most likely the same as the one in the ending scene.
Also, the three are standing in a crossroad IDENTICAL TO THE ONE IN THE KH CoM TRAILER! Hint!
THese three are similar to Sora, RIku, and Kairi.
AND if you remeber, during the game, KAIRI was handed a KEYBLADE from Riku.
SO...it looks like Kairi can hold a Keyblade too.
Also, if you remember, SOra and Kair's hearts are connected, and so are Riku and Mickey's. Maybe the ones who are close and connected stongly with the Keyblade master can wield a Keyblade.
MY one question is that HOW ARE THERE MORE THAN ONE KEYBLADE??
The figure in the trailer had a slim body, (Sora) and sort of had a spiky head, (Sora)
And, you know how at the end of KH1 Sora and friends were standing in a huge grassland?
Well, in this trailer, instead of a grassland, it's the complete opposite, a Desert!
My guess is that the three armored ones are like the OPPOSITE Sora, Riku, and Kairi. I think this type of being will be the new enemy!
Just think here,
The Keyblades we know are shiny and clean.
THe keyblades in the trailer look old and rusty (The complete opposite!)
THe endless grassland at the end of KH and also represented life
THe endless desert, which represents death (the complete opposite!)
THe first crossroad was surrounded by grass (Life)
The one in the KH3 trailer was surrounded by keyblades/weapons (Violence, death the complete opposite)
Please reply

A good theory, but one that I think is coincedental. Most likely, the more obvious explanation of the video will be the correct one.

Also, note the obscured forth figure is wearing some form of cloak. Look at his feet.

ultamaSora

Well...mines not a long theory like some but the quote "It all began with...birth by sleep" sticks in my head. And then I thought "What if it meant the keyblade?". When it says "It all began" i think it means Sora's adventue and his adventure began because of the keyblade.

Comments

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
ultamaSora said:
Well...mines not a long theory like some but the quote "It all began with...birth by sleep" sticks in my head. And then I thought "What if it meant the keyblade?". When it says "It all began" i think it means Sora's adventue and his adventure began because of the keyblade.

Comments

Adding on. If you remember, Sora was born as a keyblade weilder through a dream. His entire journey began by being born as a keyblade weilder through sleep/a dream.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Shinoku said:
Don't forget Roxas. He was born because Sora was sleeping in the darkness.

I don't think Sora was ever "asleep" while he was a heartless. Sora was fully aware of what was going on as a heartless and had retained his feelings. He did follow Kairi as a heartless. He was the only other person to do this that we know of other than Xehanort except Xehanort kept his human form as well. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
The dictonary says chasers are people who engrave metal and fix it up/ make it fancy, not in those words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back