• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Observing the trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Brave Sora

Well, recap first of all. THe three are not Sora, Riku, and Kairi. THe sentence Master of The Keyblade (note. Singular, no plural)
Okay...if you're a higher thinker, you will probably guess that near the end, when the armored figures move their head in one direction, that they are looking at one thing.
Now, at the end there is a shadow walking what seems forward.
Just before that scene, look in between the legs of the center armored figure when they show the bottom of them, and you will see that their is a figure that is most likely the same as the one in the ending scene.
Also, the three are standing in a crossroad IDENTICAL TO THE ONE IN THE KH CoM TRAILER! Hint!
THese three are similar to Sora, RIku, and Kairi.
AND if you remeber, during the game, KAIRI was handed a KEYBLADE from Riku.
SO...it looks like Kairi can hold a Keyblade too.
Also, if you remember, SOra and Kair's hearts are connected, and so are Riku and Mickey's. Maybe the ones who are close and connected stongly with the Keyblade master can wield a Keyblade.
MY one question is that HOW ARE THERE MORE THAN ONE KEYBLADE??
The figure in the trailer had a slim body, (Sora) and sort of had a spiky head, (Sora)
And, you know how at the end of KH1 Sora and friends were standing in a huge grassland?
Well, in this trailer, instead of a grassland, it's the complete opposite, a Desert!
My guess is that the three armored ones are like the OPPOSITE Sora, Riku, and Kairi. I think this type of being will be the new enemy!
Just think here,
The Keyblades we know are shiny and clean.
THe keyblades in the trailer look old and rusty (The complete opposite!)
THe endless grassland at the end of KH and also represented life
THe endless desert, which represents death (the complete opposite!)
THe first crossroad was surrounded by grass (Life)
The one in the KH3 trailer was surrounded by keyblades/weapons (Violence, death the complete opposite)
Please reply

mosegada4

i believe the knights are chasers.

Sora
Kiari
????

rememebr Sora and Kiari both had a nobody which means they both had a heartless heartless , nobodies , chasers see where i am goin with this all will be explained in my theory i have ( coming soon ) Riku never had a nobody or we never saw it. chasers i believe are searching for a soul. I also think that there r 5 keyblades one again another theory ( coming soon ) the guy walking in the distance is the TRUE KEYBLADE MASTER. in KH3 i think that riku and sora will lose there keyblades also same as mickey because of reasons unknown to them. also the crossroads could be the same one that we see in kh1 just destroyed by war and is now a graveyard or a birth place

the end for now !!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
See, the problem with the whole 'zomg, dey are soulz, or dere hartles, or der odur nobodiez' stuff, is that Sora, Riku, and Kairi are now complete, whole beings

They have their Bodies, thier Souls, and thier Hearts. So they no longer have Heartless, they no longer have Nobody's, and it is illogical that there is such a being that is merely/lacking a soul

Super Brave Sora

Ah, good comments.
BUT, remember, ROxas was half Sora, but was a new character. See there? Yes, I think that both Kairi, RIku, and Sora are whole.
Now, all I need to find is another essence of being. There's the heart, soul, and body. Now, if theses Chasers by chance are the bodies that are left behind, then that must be why they re called chasers. THey're chasing the other essences of becoming whole.
Basically, becoming whole has become a big problem in the entire KH series.
BUt if they're not the body, then the CHasers might be like an Opposite Dimension sort of being.

Valor Form1821

Heres a random therory that mostlikely wont work. what if Chasers are to heartless as the orginization was to nobodies... u nvr no

Super Brave Sora

mosegada4 said:

Sora
Kiari
????

rememebr Sora and Kiari both had a nobody which means they both had a heartless heartless , nobodies , chasers see where i am goin with this all will be explained in my theory i have ( coming soon ) Riku never had a nobody or we never saw it. chasers i believe are searching for a soul. I also think that there r 5 keyblades one again another theory ( coming soon ) the guy walking in the distance is the TRUE KEYBLADE MASTER. in KH3 i think that riku and sora will lose there keyblades also same as mickey because of reasons unknown to them. also the crossroads could be the same one that we see in kh1 just destroyed by war and is now a graveyard or a birth place

the end for now !!
Hmm..we musn't forget..."The Keyblade chooses the one with the stronger heart." That's what the so called 'Ansem' said in KH1
Sora's heart has lately been called the strongest or one of the strongest hearts. Keyblade=Strong Heart
Riku still has a Keyblade because HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE KEYBLADE MASTER
Mickey has the Dark Realm Keyblade
ENd of my comment

mosegada4

BoyWithNoShadow said:
ok, for the final time, their NEW characters COMPLETELY, not Riku, Sora, Xehanort, Mickey, f@*kin' Beast, Aladdin, Stitch, Cloud, Sephiroth, NO ONE. They're new.

never said it was riku , sora or any main charecter all i said was these might be anohter form of them.

roxas was another form of sora , Xehanort was another form of Xemnas

so dont go getting mad and blowing a shoe because u dont like things repeated
better get use to it

fjurbanski

Super Brave Sora said:
Ah, good comments.
BUT, remember, ROxas was half Sora, but was a new character. See there? Yes, I think that both Kairi, RIku, and Sora are whole.
Now, all I need to find is another essence of being. There's the heart, soul, and body. Now, if theses Chasers by chance are the bodies that are left behind, then that must be why they re called chasers. THey're chasing the other essences of becoming whole.
Basically, becoming whole has become a big problem in the entire KH series.
BUt if they're not the body, then the CHasers might be like an Opposite Dimension sort of being.
nobodies are the body left behind, not chasers(whatever they are)

A~X~E~L

I think Chasers are something like Memories made reality or something.
In CoM there's a lot of emphasis on Memories and there must be a good reason behind the fact that the Castle Oblivion and Org. XIII members within it were devoted to study Memories.

Another important thing is the three symbols: one represents the Heart, another the Body & Soul. These are elements that make up a being, and memories do fit into that category (which leads me to think the crown represents Memories).

And notice how memories always "chase" the Nobody once it separates from the Heartless. It does not form its own being once the Heart is overtaken by darkness.

Each new KH installment presents a new Enemy, being an element of a whole being:
KH : Heartless
KHCoM: Memories made reality
KHII : Nobody

But where do the memories go when the Nobody perishes? This is what I think will be of importance in KHIII.

Super Brave Sora

This is starting to get interesting..
I agree with the A~X~E~L dude.
But..one thing i disagree with you is..A~X~E~L..is that it definant;y can't bwe about the NOBODY. IT has never been about the enemy creating another. It's just the being. Chasers...memeries..theres a connection there somehow..thx dude..i'll try to figure this one out

Super Brave Sora

Okay...got it!
Darkness has never actually destroyed anyone that enters it...right?
So...i remember Namine saying I THOUGHT NOBODIES WERE SUPPOSED TO FADE INTO DARKNESS.
So....if the darkness doesn't destroy the nobodies that FADE into darkness..maybe that's what the chasers are. Sort of like a being born FROM THE NOBODY WITHIN DARKNESS.
This would be DARKNESS+"NOTHING"
Maybe the mixture of that will make the so called Chaser.
Plus...what do you think it would be like for a being just to be a SOUL AND HEART put together?
Please Answer ASAP

Beakman's World

KH Vandred said that the reason there are so many keyblades is that everyone has a keyblade and they're made from people's dreams or something to that effect.

What if Chaser's are Nobody's who are trying to steal their hearts back from the heartless -> Xemnas and Org. 13 wanted to create new hearts for themselves. What if Ansem's other apprentices want to go back to their old selves and they're called Chaser's cause they're searching for the heartless born of their lost hearts.

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
Beakman's World said:
What if Chaser's are Nobody's who are trying to steal their hearts back from the heartless -> Xemnas and Org. 13 wanted to create new hearts for themselves. What if Ansem's other apprentices want to go back to their old selves and they're called Chaser's cause they're searching for the heartless born of their lost hearts.

Ansem's other apprentices were nobodies. They were the first 6 members of Organization XIII. The names in the Ansem Reports were mistranslated in the US version, look at the Japanese version and you will see they fit. So they are now deceased.

Bold Names are the mistranslated ones

Xehanort/Ansem Seeker of Darkness - Xemnas
Braig/Bleig - Xigbar
Dilan/Dilin - Xaldin
Even - Vexen
Eleaus/Eleus - Lexaeus
Ienzo - Zexion

Also, for all we know, Chasers could be the original names for heartless.

Last edited:

Beakman's World

Which one's were the apprentices? The one's in this game plus Zexion?

Oh, duh.

At any rate, Chaser's could still be nobodies trying to get their hearts back.

Last edited:

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
Beakman's World said:
Which one's were the apprentices? The one's in this game plus Zexion?

Oh, duh.

At any rate, Chaser's could still be nobodies trying to get their hearts back.

Yep that could be. Chaser's could be seeking to be complete or rather, those that were split that have become complete. I think they would return normal but others think otherwise.

Super Brave Sora

So many good ideas :)

I've got another. Remember when Sora's memories were being restored, the onesd close to him did not remember him, other than Riku and Kairi, who still remembered a little about him. Maybe the chasers were born somehow out of those lost memories! Maybe..just maybe..if memories are separated from a body or just taken apart, maybe the ones close to the one who's memories have been tampered with, i think the memories become reality......

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Maybe the new ones names will be Aros, Ukir,Iriak, all backwards from Sora, Riku and Kairi

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
mosegada4 said:

Sora
Kiari
????

the end for now !!
Sorry for double posting

Yes, cause Nomura said out of all revealed characters, none are keyblade masters. Maybe its Zexion. Look at what i wrote previously

Quoted by me
He[Zexion] might be, cause of the keyblades in the Secret movie and cause it hasent been proven right or wrong, but keyblades might be able to be used for darkness. But, also maybe the org isnt dark. Remember, Vexen said we and the org have much in common with Riku. That means they are all twilight. Mindshattering isn't it? And those shoes are similar to Soras, but thats probably just a coincidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back