• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Obscure Deep Cut Disney Characters You Wanna See In KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
*In B4 literally everyone votes for Max Goof & Oswald*

Kilala Reno

Kilala_Reno.png

The protagonist of the Disney Princess manga, which is basically KH for girls (even more so than KH already is). Heck, she's even the 7th princess of the manga after Snow White/Cinderella/Aurora/Jasmine/Ariel/Belle. Pretty on the nose there.

Zara
Zara.PNG

Essentially an evil Disney princess, & someone who could turn the PoL concept on it's head.

Mozenrath

Mozenrath_folded_arms.jpg

Contrary to others, I ain't tired of Agrabah, although I wish it would pull more from the films & show rather than the play it safe regurgitations we get in side games.

Paperinik
Duckav.jpg

Donald's superhero alter ego from an Italian comic. Would be great if he donned this persona in the inevitable Marvel world. actually, I would just love to see the foreign Disney comics get more love from Big D in general.

AR829038

Awards
I feel like there are some more obscure live-action movies that would be...interesting, to say the least. Like Maximilian from The Black Hole as a boss, or the Three Caballeros (minus Donald, of course) as random NPCs, or even one of those old anthology films from the 40's as surprise worlds, like Make Mine Music or Ichabod and Mr. Toad. It seems as we head into the unreality phase, we're probably gonna see a lot more properties from outside mainline Disney, which is honestly more fun to think about.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
The characters from Gargoyles. Although I doubt that’s more “obscure” considering how much of a cult classic that show has become.

2 quid is good

Awards
*In B4 literally everyone votes for Max Goof & Oswald*

Kilala Reno
Kilala_Reno.png

The protagonist of the Disney Princess manga, which is basically KH for girls (even more so than KH already is). Heck, she's even the 7th princess of the manga after Snow White/Cinderella/Aurora/Jasmine/Ariel/Belle. Pretty on the nose there.

Zara
Zara.PNG

Essentially an evil Disney princess, & someone who could turn the PoL concept on it's head.

Mozenrath
Mozenrath_folded_arms.jpg

Contrary to others, I ain't tired of Agrabah, although I wish it would pull more from the films & show rather than the play it safe regurgitations we get in side games.

Paperinik
Duckav.jpg

Donald's superhero alter ego from an Italian comic. Would be great if he donned this persona in the inevitable Marvel world. actually, I would just love to see the foreign Disney comics get more love from Big D in general.
We might be one of 5 people who read that manga haha, definitely a deep cut there

Back