• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OBLIVION'S RELEASE: lost souls

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gene chaos

ooc: sr guys i've been visiting family its so hard to find a unscure network
and she has no scanner it will be up tommorw but first have to find strange names like the others so just be a little patient it will be done

and yes there is nukes and yes no one asked but remember techonalogy and magic exist side by side so be creative and ur mejeauss's color are deturmined by ur clothes color and it's weapon will be deturmined by ur weapon just to tell u so tell me what weapons to fuse to turn it into ur mejeauss's weapon

and yes i just picked one separate name and used pieces to make the name mejueauss origanal name nejueauss yes that is hard to say too.

Keyblade Smitey

Archris glanced at the girl before him and registered that she was reaching for a naginata over her shoulder (OOC: Presumably she wears them over her shoulders; from what I know of naginata's they would be too large to wear at one's hip /OOC) and holding a large shuriken like she knew how to use it. Archris fliped his sword up lazily to point at the girl's pale throat, "Go on; reach for it if you want a swift death. If not, I'm looking for help." Arhcris sheathed his sword beneath his coat, where it was mostly hidden from view, "Do you know of a hotel or inn where I can stay? I've not slept in a soft bed for some time now," Archris extended his hand to show that his intentions were not agressive, "My name's Archris."

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
Kai tensed as the blade fo his sword slipped under her neck. She relaxed a little and lowered her hand (you were right, over the shoulder is where it was!) but ler right hand still tensed around her shuriken. At his question, she relaxed a bit. She flipped the shuriken into the air, and the four kunai knives fell apart, caught in her hands. She put away three and held one over her shoulder.

"Yeah, I know where theres an inn. Although, you will understand why I'm not all that into shaking your hand. This is the Chentian slums around here....not many people to be trusted, but I like how I get left alone alot. Not many guards to pick on me. Follow me." She walked out of the shadows and into a better lit street, leading this Archris to one of the better looking streets. It was still too close to the outter egde for it to be a fancy inn or hotel, but it was better than the slums. She slept here often. She span on her heel, smiling a bit now that they were out of the violent part of the slums. "By the way, I'm Kai." She said quietly. Guards were around here, pretending to be commoners. "Be careful around here, and if you are asked....you don't know me or that i even exist, got it? People, arent all that friendly with outsiders who dont have money to pay." She walked inside the inn and went to a ill lit corner, relaxing at the peace.

gene chaos

saizo" hey atloi is there any where to sleep around here
atloi ya there is one there *pionting to an inn*
as they wallked in atloi stopped*
saizo" is there something wrong?
atloi" they are coming
* the ground shoke as a gaint mechinal wolf rose from the destroted area*

Keyblade Smitey

Hmm... Interesting... What? Zorsan used Archris' eyes and blinked a few times, ratchetting through the seven planes. Look at that girl's aura. WOAH! Holy... I don't think we've EVER seen an aura so large! And those colours! Not even the queen of summons had such a vibrant aura! Arhcris walked over to the desk and payed for a room for the night with some of his meger monetary supply, still keeping half an eye on Kai as he did so. Amazing... This DEFFINATELY merrits further investigation. It's been a while since we last put our travels on hold for an adventure.Indeed. Look at her; her aura is practicaly drowning out all other auras in the room, except perhaps our own! Archris stopped at the base of the stairs, one hand resting on the banister. So we're agreed then? We stay in town and watch her. Agreed. Archris smiled, a new adventure at last. It had been too long. He looked back as he started up the stairs to bed, why did that girl stay in his mind so?

AxelRoxas

Kenyi walked the streets of Chentian. Walking slowly, not in a rush. When he looked at someone, he felt the strength of their souls, and none of the ones he saw was strong enough to be in his collection.

Walking pass an alley, he glanced in. The flow almost threw him backwards. He was looking at two figures, and one of them, or both of them, had a really strong soul. Kenyi continued walking pass the entrance to the alley, then hiding quickly behind the corner of the wall.

He searched for the presence of the strong soul with his mind, determined to keep track of it until he knew which one of them the soul was possessed by.
His mind signaled that they were moving. He floated into the alley, like a shadow, following the scent of the extraordinary soul...

Divine Shadow

(ooc: hey Smitey...have you ever read the Bartimaeus trilogy?!?!)

ic: Kai sat in the corner, noticing that there was something a little...off...with Archris, like there was someone else with him. She noticed that he had kept an eye on her while he payed for a room. She walked up to the counter when he had gone up to his room, and threatened the bartender with her kunai a little playfully, and he smiled, passing her a small package of food. She smiled. The feelign was mutual. He let her stay, and fed her, even paying her a little for her..."services" and she kept his little secret of special rums that hid themselves in his cellar a secret from the prying eyes of the guards. She ate her snack and almost sat down when the door burst open. The people fell silent, and Kai tensed. About ten guards stood in the door, in the way of one of the very few exits. All of the rooms with windows were on the third floor, for safety reasons ofthiefs often knowing how to jump fairly high arund these parts. The MArshal of the Guards walked in and held out a poster.

"This thief and murderer had been seen in your inn, and if anyone brings her forth, they will be rewarded greatl..." he stopped, noticing her slight movenment. "THERE SHE IS...GET HER!" He yelled, sending several people flying as he charded forward. Kai leap frogged over his head, pulling out her Naginata, while simultaniously putting awya her Kunai. Her hand slid over the hilt, seperating the hair fine slit. Her blade flew apart into two naginatas.

"Dammit....there goes my perfect evening.." SHe mumbled, running up the stairs. She raced past several people, using the walls to push herself up over their heads. She ran to the third floor, running into a room that was Ironically Archris' (yes...I'm making you have a room oon the top floor...sorry....) and slammed the door shut. "Sorry dude...I gotta run....you can keep an eye on me later okay?" She joked. laughing nervously. She opened the window, and climbed out, grabbing the roof and flipping herself on top. She stood there for a second, whiping her hair away from her face. She heard the yells of more guards, noticing some already onthe roof. "DAMMIT, THEY KNOW ME TOO WELL!!!" she yelled swearing violently. She ran off, using her naginatas for balance. She jumped up against a building. She ran up the side for about three more stories and stabbed her swords into the wall, standing on the hilts. She flipped out her Kunai's, flipping theim into place makking the shuriken. she stabbed it into the wall and pulled the swords out, stepping onto it. She placed the swords together, making them into tone naginata yet again, the then placed that in the wall, standing on her toes. She pulled out the giant Shuriken, jumping into the air. She flipped and sent the Shuriken flying toward the guards. She landed back on the swords hilt, watching her attack. The shuriken seemed to grow in size rather than get smaller, and grow bigger it did. It ripped into the roof of someones home, throwing the guards flying back a couple roof tops or to the ground. The HSuriken returned and shrank back to its original size, caught neatly. She flipped and pulled out her swords, and continued to make her escape to the higher roofs.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
ooc: im starting off in Tida which is the next town over from Chentian ok

ic: Sorrow stood in the outskirts of Tida he could see Chentian fer off in the distance it was quiet here he had been living with a elderly couple in this town while he was here he would work in the fields during the day and at night he searched the town for traces of what he was looking for he would leave tomorrow for Chentian he went back to the house and when he went to open the door he heard a noise from inside there was a man with a gun standing over the couple poised to shoot his gun Sorrow pulled out his gun and fired 3 shots one into the mans hand a 1 into each leg the gun went flying as the man fell in the distance he heard sirens coming this way took them long enough he thought he helped the couple up and showed the cops what happened and the took the man away.

Later that night Sorrow awoke and put a note on his bed and left the house with all his belongings as well as some food and headed for Chentian.

Last edited:

Keyblade Smitey

OOC: HELL YES I read the Bartimaeus trilogy! I've got them on my bookshelf, where else did you think I got my idea for Zorsan from? /OOC

Archris spun round as Kai flashed past him, "Sorry dude... I gotta
run... You can keep an eye on me later, okay?" As she exited via the window, Archris door split open and about a dozen guards poured in, "So much for a soft bed and a good night's sleep..." Archris' nodachi was out faster than the eye could follow and three of the guards were dead before they had even registered his presence. Of the remaining nine, only two were in a position to fight. One guard went for his gun and the other leapt for Archris' neck. Archris beheaded the leaping guard and hurled his body into the others, hurling a fireball after him to add to the confusion. While the guards were still yelping and swatting at the flames licking their uniforms Archris ran to the windo and nerved himself for the leap out. A HUGE shuriken flew past him and tore up the roof he was planning on leaping to, decapitating several guards in the process. Archris looked up and saw Kai leaping away over the rooftops, naginatas out and shuriken in hand.

Archris tried to leap ojut the window, but as he did so one of the guards caught his ankle, "You aint going NOWHERE pal!" Archris twisted and squirmed, hanging head-down out of the window, but to no avail. There was only one thing for it. Light bent around Archris' hand like it was underwater or in a mirage, then Archris hurled the demon magic back into the room. An explosion tore the room apart and the guard holding Archris was blown to pieces. Archris kicked away from the wall as he fell, wrapping the wind around him like a shroud. He jumped again in mid-air and soared up to the roof where he had last seen Kai. She was long gone however and Archris turned back to look at the blazing hotel. I take it we WONT be getting breakfast in bed then. Archris smiled tightly and he was just about to turn away when he felt something brush at the edges of his mind. Snatching out mentaly, he caught hold of the mind that was trying to probe his and savagely broke the connection with a jerk. We must be cautious. Someone of some skill is no doubt looking for us. Arhcris turned and with a flying leap started bounding across the rooftops, looking for Kai in the sprawling city.

AxelRoxas

Kenyi was running down the streets. He had targeted the strongest soul, which was now fleeing from guards on the rooftops. But that soul wasn't the only one worth taking. The other one also had a strong soul, or at least seemed to have one, Kenyi wasn't sure. Something about it was odd, that's for sure.

Kenyi watched the strongest one and simultaineously keeping the same pace as her. Again, keeping to the shadows, acting like a shadow. Being a shadow. Right.
He held his sword in his sheeth but keeping a hand on it, just in case he ran into a thug or bandit on the way.

"Where are you going, little soul?" He mumbled when he saw the girl jump from roof to roof.

Divine Shadow

(ooc: HELL YES!!! SOMEONE HAS READ BOTH OF MY FAVE TROLOGIES!!!!! I love the bartemaeus trilogy...its amasing!!!)

Kai ran from roof top to roof top, using even this poles to jump farther. People were following her. She didn't like being followed. She stopped immediately, pulling her swords and Shuriken out in front of her. Facing the enemy always helped.

Her mind flickered through several thoughts. She knew that there was such thing as people who tag teamed with spirits or demons, and how demons could think on several levels of thought at the same time. Some how thoguh, she could to. One part of her mind kept on thinking about that Archris person, while another was helping her keep an eye on any incoming attacks. And in the very back of her mind, she thought about those guards. She never wanted to kill, especially not guards. Sure she loathed them, but they had families, and friends, and were only in that job to survive.

Kai winced, and in that second of letting her guard down, someone flew over the buildingds wall, and headed straight for her. She nearly attacked but she realised that it was Archris again.

"GO away...this is MY battle...you interfear and You will end up going down." SHe yelled to him. She jumped into the air and sent her Shuriken flying at several guards that werre coming out from a door on the roof. The little building exploded in a raincloud of cement and stone, people either sent flying into the air or back into the hallways. She grabbed her Shuriken and walked right to the edge. "STOP" she yelled. The guards that had survived stopped in their tracks. SHe didn't even look at Archris. "If any of you come any closer, I will free fall from a 15 story building, and I am positive your superiors want me alive." She continued. the gards continud to walk forward, guns all pointed at her chest. She let them get closer and sent her shuriken flying, the rooftop before their feet being sliced to bits. "I'm telling you...one more step....and your all going to be beheaded for treason and letting an murderer escape...I'm sure none of you want that." A young guard ran forward, trying to grab her by the legs. Kai kicked him in the stomach sending him flying. She jumped into the air, catching her shuriken and landing deftly right on the edge of the roof. "Fine...Buh BYe, wont miss ya." She taunted. She tilted her head back, and went into a free fall.

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Purg began packing up some of his things for his voyage to the city of Chentain. Purg spent alot of his time in the Ancient Ruins practicing his spells and skills in peace and solitude ever since he stumbled upon it during his travels. Purg made it is home-base while he made multiple visits to Malson, Shiran, Draggo, Folence, and sometimes Mac Ann U for supplies. Purg was ready to face his destiny as an Azoth decendent by heading to the Azoth Temple rumored to be in Chentain.When Purg first entered the ruins, he discovered the grave of one of his ancestors, Cordron Chaosmose the First.

Within the grave, Purg found a small room of Cordron the First's spellbooks, ancient wishmaster weapons, and a journal of his ancestor's battles.
Purg even found some old machine armor and many robes and masks plus the legendary Horn of Life. Purg didn't anything of his ancestor's except the journal and the spellbooks fearing that he might defile the resting place. Purg got the items he was going to take with him and looked at the Ancient Ruins as he was heading out. Purg said to himself," I will return to Cordron's grave once I understand the Azoth and.... Angra Mainyu better." Purg headed towards Malson so that he could pay for a boat ride to Taida.

Last edited:

gene chaos

ooc: yes i know there has been no post by me in story sr been busy

this part shall be about the wolf menshioned earlier//ooc

ic: as the wolf headed thought the damp alleys it stopped and did a scan of the area for the strongest souls. as the wolf headed on with four targets in its shights. as there was some nosie from an alley way on the left it turned as four guys were smoking.
noticing the wolf the demon said" hey guys look a toy wolf!"
a female demon" awwwe how cute can i eat it ?!"
as the wolf scaned their spirts it thought of them as appitecers
* it's tail glowed a bright red as several lances shot out of the tip of the tail implaling each of them.
as it was in each of their chest their souls was drained out of them.
when it was finished it headed on toward the closest target a female*

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Sorrow arrived at the gates of the city slums of Chentian and walked down the street some old man cautioned him not to go any further up to avoid the guards and other commotions that were up ahead Sorrow ignored him and walked out into the street as he did a squad of guards ran into him as they fell down he held the front one up by the throat with one hand as he threw him down and walked down the street the guards stood up and yelled "hey what the hell do you think your doing running into us like that and not apoligizing and then holding an officer by the throat who do you think you are?!" Sorrow glanced back at him and said "Im not the one out of place here..." the guard charged at him as he went to attack him Sorrow slammed the side of his fist into the the guards armour which sent him sprawling into the wall Imaru lifted him up by his chasis and pulled a picture out of his pocket "have you seen any of these people?" he said as his eyes flickered red the guard shook his head as Imaru let him down the other guards had their guns pointed at him he smirked and leaped up to the top of the building and dashed along the roof tops as he moved he saw some people up ahead he dropped down to the window directly across from the build he was on and watched what occured.

Last edited:

AxelRoxas

Kenyi stopped and dashed himself gently to the wall beneath the roof that the girl and the boy had stopped on. He sensed that there more people coming to that roof. Guards, of course... Then turning his thoughts to how to capture the souls of those two people.

The easiest way would be to just kill them, but they seem to be very powerful...

He thought of an idea and jumped up onto the roof. If they think I'm their friend, they'll let their guard down!

He saw the girl and the boy facing guards. Kenyi dashed towards them, but before he could reach them, one of the guards had attacked the girl, trying to catch her. The girl kicked him away and jumped up to catch the shuriken she apparantly had thrown. She ran to the opposite edge of the roof and dissappeared over it.
Dammit!

Kenyi ran towards the guards, pulled out his sword and sliced them in a few hits, sheething his sword again. Then he went after the girl down to the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back