• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

O-rly? I Am New Member!! Hoot!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
hi welcome. hope u like it here I do, let me know if u need something okay?

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Awards
I"m taking a wild guess and saying that you like...................owls, of some sort. Anyways, just PM if you need something.

ORLYOWL

Awards
that suck that my account would not last that long.

Moderator just informed me that I can not have second account because i overlook the rules of forum. Second Account is forbinned.

Farewell ;_; (even I <3 OWL)

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
Awards
Hi,

Follow the rules and have fun.If you don't ...well that's your problem..(just kidding )

Pm me if you have any questions or want to be apart of my clubs

Hope you have fun

ORLYOWL

Awards
Well, I am waiting for moderator. I found sticky topic..

Quit making other accounts. If we find out, expect forfeiture for of all your accounts. You may make another account, after notifying a mod.
I am not using this for Agruement topic so I am asking moderator when they get on! :D

Awards
ORLYOWL said:
that suck that my account would not last that long.

Moderator just informed me that I can not have second account because i overlook the rules of forum. Second Account is forbinned.

Farewell ;_; (even I <3 OWL)
So basically you owned yourself?

ORLYOWL

Awards
Love Believer_x said:
O__o Omfg That Horrid! A Dead Owl!! *avert Thy Eyes Children! Avert Thy Eyes!*
(He actually is not dead.. He acted dead in one of movie (dont remember which))