• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nudity in KH2!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay maybe not full frontal but in one of the new screen shots for the game theres a pic of sora covering flounders eyes while they're just off shore. If you recall from the original Little Mermaid movie, Ariel was naked when she first popped up on the beach with her new human legs. Just a thought, I'm not a perv or anything I just remembered the movie, hm think partial nudity will get it a T rating? (this is not a rating thread)

Soren

Awards
As much as Square-Enix tends to show, it's like frodo101 said, Disney is helping. So I seriously doubt that their will be nudity in KH2. It was a good thought, condidering what happened in the movie, but I doubt they'd put that in.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Actually, if you may recall...In an interview, Nomura stated that Disney has no say in the production in the game. They give them rights, tell them what movies they can use...but other than that, Disney really doesn't have a say in it...

BHK Owns

yea theres a chance that it makes a refrence and ariel is changing or whatnot and it just shows sora holding flounders eyes and than sora gets embarresed or something but it won't show ariel..

New2Ya

I'm lost...
It cant be true simply because Sora is watching. That would make him a pervert little boy, and Square-Enix wouldn't want him to be one...

No no, I dont think it has any meaning that Sora has his hands before Flounders eyes...
He holds Flounder because he doesnt want to sink down, so he grabs something. That his hands are before his eyes is because its the fault of the graphics... ;)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Look, she was naked in the movie in a total different way. You couldnt see anything, only that she was naked.

Meaning, that its not for our eyes to see, and with us, I mean gamers that are supposed to be either old or young. Young kids are important right now for the rating, so us means young kids (Im not young, but some KH players are)
They are not allowed to see Ariel fully naked, so they dont show it. Sora, as a kid, is NOT supposed to see Ariel full-frontal naked, and he wont see her naked. Get the picture?

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
New2Ya said:
It cant be true simply because Sora is watching. That would make him a pervert little boy, and Square-Enix wouldn't want him to be one...

No no, I dont think it has any meaning that Sora has his hands before Flounders eyes...
He holds Flounder because he doesnt want to sink down, so he grabs something. That his hands are before his eyes is because its the fault of the graphics... ;)

I was thinking the exact same thing.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
^ Uh uh, Disney had nudity in a lot of their movies...

It wont be in it cuz this game is has a rating for at least young kids. Meaning they are allowed to play it, and there wont be nudity in it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back