• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nothing's Like Before

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ozymandius

Sssooo...yeah. I've been away for quite awhile (working on another forum as a mod) and I've decided to get back into the swing of things 'round here. One of my accomplishments was creating this RP. It is loosely based on Kingdom Hearts, but I tried to be more original with the story and whatnot. Forgive me if the name's been used before. If so, I'll change it.

Nothing’s Like Before
Ozy’s RP

Prologue….

Terra was in chaos. A Nation, who was once a Democracy and stood for Freedom and Liberty, had fallen to Darkness and corruption. They used the all the World’s technology and had built amassed a huge army, consisting mostly of unwilling draftees. The Nation, Vespuccia, attacked the weakest nations first, conquering thirty tiny nations in the first six months of “forceful diplomacy”. After the first country fell, the others quickly followed, for they were too poverty-stricken to put up much of a fight, and thus fell quickly. By the end of the first six months, fifty other countries had come under Vespuccian control. Those people lucky enough to escape fled to larger countries such as Nabitir and Rafia. Those who were unlucky ended up as soldiers or as slaves in mines, sometimes they were killed on the spot.

In response to the atrocities committed by Vespuccia, the remaining World Leaders gathered together in Nabitir. This union of the Nations was known as the Allied Nations, or A.N. There, they made a resolution: to meet the Vespuccians on the battlefield and stop the slaughter. The World leaders then set out for their respective countries and rallied their armies.

Later in the year, the two forces met in a terrible. The Vespuccians had an amazing 600,000 strong, while the A.N. had 500,000. The standard A.N. soldier was equipped with a gun (automatic, semi-auto, and sniper rifles) as well as a melee weapon of some sort (large swords, pikes, staves spears, and the like). Both used Mobile Suits, artillery, and various Magic. Special units used hand-to-hand combat, using a select blend of martial arts as well as Ki blasts. The Vespuccians, however, had somehow obtained the knowledge of using Darkness to do their bidding and thus created Artificial Heartless.

Unfortunately, the A.N. lost the battle and several others. By the end of the First Year, Vespuccia had conquered everything except for the capital city of Rafia, Israp. To this city, they had infiltrated and were staging an insurgency while the governor of the city and the Emperor conducted “peace talks”.

The remnants of the A.N. forces had gathered together in the city. They formed the Freedom Guard, determined to drive Vespuccia from the city. The Vespuccian insurgency had recognized the Freedom Guard as a major threat to their total domination of Terra, and thus outlawed involvement with it. Anyone who was suspected of this “crime” was tortured until he or she confessed.

After a year or so of this, the Freedom Guard was ready to stage a coup. They constructed a mighty barricade in the dead center of the city, with their insignia, the eight-pointed star, stitched onto a flag. The flag was placed on top of the barricade, so that it flapped proudly in the breeze. Three times the Vespuccians charged and three times the Freedom Guard dispelled the assault. On the fourth time, however, the Vespuccians charged through and destroyed the barricade completely. They left none alive.
Having conquered their last great enemy, the Vespuccian Emperor, Nagoya Shift, turned his imperialistic eyes skyward…

Fifteen Years later…

Ten Worlds are now under Vespuccian control. Their forces were so large that after the first few worlds fell, the rest soon followed with little or no resistance. Everybody is afraid of this tyrannical force, and they are forced to hang banners displaying the Vespuccian logo: “Death to the Unjust”. This banner is a sure sign that Vespuccia is a nation of hypocrites in addition to being a terrible autocracy.

But despite the tragedy of the Vespuccian occupation, the people still have a glimmer of hope. Reports are coming in that there is a new Resistance. This Neo Resistance has received several other names such as "Neo Revolution”, and “Neo Salvation”. Of course, Emperor Shift is denying the existence of such a force, but the signs are hard to ignore. The Star of the old Freedom Guard has been found scratched into doors and walls, and, occasionally, someone reports seeing the Freedom Guard’s flag waving in the breeze on top of a building, but once more people arrive on the scene, it’s gone. Old fairy tales are beginning to seem more and more plausible. Vespuccia is searching for something they call “Kingdom Hearts”. Stories vary on what exactly it is: some say that it is the Door to Light, others say that it is the Door to Darkness. All point to one thing: the Keyblade. A weapon of myth, the truth about this weapon disappeared, but old wives-tales say that it could change the Worlds for better or for worse. Other stories claim that it is the Key to unlocking the power of the Heart. All mention that it can unlock Kingdom Hearts and lock it again, and only those with the strongest of Hearts would be able to wield one. Possibly the most frightening part of this whole situation is that some Artificial Heartless had escaped from the labs and have multiplied one hundred-fold. They plague the streets, normally at night, but day sightings are becoming more and more frequent. The Heartless feast upon the Darkness in an individual’s Heart, eventually turning that person into a Heartless.

Why is Vespuccia looking for Kingdom Hearts and what are its secrets? What is going on with this “Neo Resistance”? Why are Heartless coming out so frequently? There are so many questions, but to few answers. Will you join the Resistance or become a high-ranking Vespuccian officer? Or will you be a free agent and work for self-gain? This is your story. Are you ready to begin your epic journey? Despite all of this uncertainty, only one thing is for sure: nothing’s like before…

Template:

 Name (Must be original. None of this “Chaos” crap. Last name optional, though recommended)
 Nickname (optional, though highly recommended)
 Title (optional)
 Age
 Bio (A short paragraph will be adequate. It doesn't have to be as elaborate as mine).
 Appearance (Pics are fine, as I know how tiresome it can be to create an original character design)
 Personality (Please, please, please try to be creative in this category)
 Weapon(s) (You can wield a Keyblade 'cause I don't really care)
 Height (optional)
 Theme song(s) (optional)
 Anything else of interest (optional)
 Alignment (Light, Darkness, Twilight)
 Affiliation (Vespuccia, Neo Resistance, free-agent)

Worlds (will add more):
Terra (Nabitir, Rafia, Vespuccia)
All KH and KHII worlds (including End of the World and the Organization's HQ)
The ruins of Castle Oblivion
Hyrule
The Dark Realm

Rules:
 Keep cursing within reason; nothing too severe
 If you wish to kill somebody’s character off, please PM me and that person
If you wish to join the Neo Resistance, please PM me. For a need to keep the plot advancing, I can only have a certain amount of people in the Neo Resistance. First Come First Served.
 Keep romance PG-13
 NO ONE-LINERS!
 Have fun!
Please post only three times per day, because we all have lives outside of the computer (I hope)
No Godmodding
No Powerplaying
Literacy is of the utmost importance

If you would like me to add Worlds, just say so.

Resistance members:
~Mina (shadow_heartless)
~ Jet (Sora910)
~Xero Akihiko (McJimmers)

Vespuccian members:
~Nagoya Shift

Free-agents:
~Zeo Ludwig (Neo)

My Template:

Name: Enjorlas Arc
Nickname: Enj
Title: The Symphonic Angel
Bio: He was taken in as a slave in the coal mines when he was five. From the slaves, he learned all the stories of the Freedom Guard and of the Keyblade as well as Kingdom Hearts. These stories were his inspiration to start the Neo Resistance, albeit he’s the only member. He escaped from Vespuccian control after the guards had been drinking heavily. Figuring that he would need supplies, he started to descend the mines, trying to find a supply room. What he found was a basement of sorts. In it he found a pair of handguns and a week’s-worth of food and ammo. As he was leaving, two things caught his eye. One was a long leather sheath containing an old Freedom Guard flag. This he slung on his back. The other thing that caught his eye was far more interesting: a Door. As he examined the Door, something compelled him to push it open. A brilliant light poured in through the opened Door, and Enj stepped into it. He walked a few steps and he began to fall. Before he knew it, Enj was traveling at very high speeds through space. It was truly a magnificent view: billions and billions of stars surrounded him. A voice popped into his thoughts. You see the stars? You shall be a great leader of men, and you shall always feel at home amongst the stars. Enj nodded, thoughtfully. You see my boy, you are an Angel, albeit a fallen one. You have been selected by Kingdom Hearts to be the next wielder of a Keyblade. Angels are stars, Enj. Remember that. Now sleep. Sleep…Enj felt drowsy, and drifted off to sleep. When he woke up, his mind was clear for the first time. His eyesight was definitely better than 20/20 and his hearing had also improved greatly. He looked around. He was in a back alley. He walked into the main street and a sign greeted him: Welcome to Traverse Town.

Appearance: KALISTO by ~vic-mon on deviantART

Personality: Despite looking tough and sinister, he is quite a caring person and loves to help people; if he sees someone on the street in need pf assistance, he aids them, whether or not he knows them. He has the potential to be a great leader, though it is difficult for him to find new recruits for the Neo Resistance.

Weapons:
Freedom Guard Flag
Handguns veritas92FSs by ~v1nd1c4t0r on deviantART
Keyblade Keyblade - Redemption by ~nachtwulf on deviantART

Height: 6’9’’
 Theme song(s): What I've Done
 Anything else of interest: He absolutely loves music. It is his first and foremost passion. He plays piano exceptionally well.
 Alignment: Twilight
 Affiliation: Leader of the Neo Resistance

Last edited:

Sora910

Ill join:

 Name:Jet

 Nickname:J.C.

 Title:The Shadow

 Age:12

 Bio:Jet's parents were caught and they were killed but the man who killed his parents didnt kill him because the coal mine needed more people.So Jet was sent to the coal mines at the age of 5 as well,where he met Enj.He always protected the kids that were much smaller and he always took their punishments.Since they were close friends and Enj liked Jet's ways of good he let him be the first to join the Neo Resistance.Enj told Jet to come with him so they could get out.Jet found a changing blade,power gloves,invisible cape,and wall climbing shoes.Jet also had the same voice in his head except it told him that he would be a great help to Enj's resistance and that his bad life would change.Now he has awaken in Traverse Town and must find the answers to the unanswered ones.

 Appearance:
1134335397_enkouFixed.jpg

 Personality:I am cool,calm, and if you mess with me your gone.

 Weapons:
Oathkeeper an Oblivion
The blades that Pit uses in Super Smash Bros. Brawl,they can be 2 swords,1 sword,and a bow and arrow,ill just call them Changing Blades
SMASH BROS. DOJO!! - CHARACTERS : PIT

Items: Power gloves,invisible cape,and wall climbing shoes.

 Height:5'5

 Theme song:The song from Bionicle Creeps from the Deep,search it on youtube.

 Anything else of interest:Loves music,will do whatever it takes to protect anyone.

 Alignment:Light

 Affiliation:Neo Resistance

Also im in another RPG,and is that ok.

Last edited:

shadow_heartless

oh i'll join
name (mina)

nickname(shadow )

title(shacoby ninga)

age(12)

bio(her 'rents & brother were killed in a fire she has a hurtfull
memory she doesnt remember all her past)

appearance(look at avatar)

personality(calm,quiet,mess with her your shark bait)

weapons(twin katanas)

height(5,6)/ps: i am that tall/

themesong(www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wwpoflo2_Y)

anythingelse of intrest(loves j-rock music,sings really well,cares alot for all people)

alinment(darkess)

affiliation(Neo Resistance)

Last edited:

ozymandius

You both need to PM me to join the Neo Resistance.

Shadow, would you mind expanding on your template just a tiny bit? Just a sentence or two.

And Sora,
Jwhere he met Enj but Enj was 13.Since they were close friends and Enj liked Rick's ways of good he let him be the first to join the Neo Resistance.Enj told Jet to come with him so they could get out.
There's alot of powerplaying in there. And I don't think you should use Sora's appearance, because I'm going to need him.

Last edited:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Name: Zeo Ludwig

Bio: Since the beginning of the reign of Vespuccian, being 15 and with no parents since both of them died while fighting the Vespuccian. Zeo has gone into hiding, making sure not to atract too much attention, he works as a mercenary. Although any though might change his status from nuetral to one side or the other. He has never though of joining, he has nothing against either side, even if the Vespuccian did kill his parents. Trying not to dwell in it, he tends to hide his feelings and try to put in a brave face, even at times he is afraid. For long, he has done missions for both sides, but it has nothing to do with the resistance that he has heard of. At the moment, he is traveling in search for more food, since he is running out. He knows no one, only the battlefield, he has no friends and no familiy and the only thing important is the mission and survive. As long as he doesn't join one side, he thinks he will have no enemy and have nothing to worry about.

Appearance: VAIN by =sundang on deviantART

Personality: Zeo is the kind of guy who is calm about anything, and makes sure things happen. He is a reliable person but he tends not to actively upset people, but his indifference may frustrate people but only at times. He doesn't like to be the one who has to make the choices and normally doesn't work in group which makes him a little bit cooperative.

Weapon(s): Longsword

Height: 6'7"

Theme Song: If Everyone Cared

Alignment: Twilight

Affiliation:Free-Agent

Last edited:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Give it time, some people don't join because they normally only recognize people who make rps for a long time.

McJimmers

 Name: Xero Akihiko
 Nickname: Aki
 Title: The Truth in Emptiness
 Age: 18
 Bio: Xero was taken up learning all of the principles that bring about the good in a person and about how to bring out that good and use it for self gain. Xero however never agreed with these principles. He decided that his own path toward his own light would need to be followed. Instead of following the first priciple which was that you should always follow authority he decided to go against it. So when Vespuccia attacked he decided to join the Neo- Resistance. He was told to always find the good in things and not the evil so he always tried to find the evil in things always making sure he did not follow anyone with evil in their hearts. He was told to always follow the paths of others so he decided to follow his own path. Finally he was told to always do what his ancestors had done. His ancestors were members of the Vespuccian army so he did the exact opposite and went with the Neo-Resistance.
 Appearance:
__Im_losing_myself___by_Lasaro.jpg

 Personality: He's a nice guy who has a lot of heart but does not always follow his commanding officers because he does not like to follow authority. He's a serious guy who does every task that he takes on with as much seriousness as he can muster and tries to do everything in his being to get the task done. He's also sarcastic and likes getting into trouble especially when he knows that there is a possibility that he might get caught. He's also a daredevil at times.
 Weapon(s)
FinaleDestiny.jpg

 Height (optional) 6'3"
 Theme song(s) (optional) The Black Parade (My Chemical Romance)
 Anything else of interest (optional) none
 Alignment (Light, Darkness, Twilight) Twilight
 Affiliation (Vespuccia, Neo Resistance, free-agent) Neo Resistance

Last edited:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
MCJimmers not to say anything bad, but those links don't work, I mean they work but the page that was supposed to be there is not there.

ozymandius

yo do we have to hae a lot of ppl i mean i mean i ran one of these with only me and my bestfriend

1) In the rules, it says to be literate. That means no "yo" and "ppl", captitalization would help, there's a space between "best" and "friend", and use punctuation.

2) No, we only have to have one person for each faction, but this RP would be a helluva lotta fun if we could get a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back