• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not sure how, but im back!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus_Freak

Hey, for some reason, a while ago, I couldn't view this page. For some odd reason, of course. Then today, magicaly it appeard!!
So, for any of thoughs who remember me. Or I talked to you in the KH2net aim chat room(KKARRelientk), I am back. And it feels greaat.

Redemptions Light

Awesome Jesus Freak your back man!!!!!!!!!!! I missed ya Dude. Are you gonna start up the Believers in Christ clan again? *(dances)* Oh yeah Jesus Freak's back Oh yeah uh huh

L

[LP]M

First of all, welcome back.

Second, I think I had the same problem as you. I couldn't access this page until today when I tried it. My router seemed to restrict me from viewing it. I have no idea why, though.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Jesus_Freak!!! You're back! Woohoo! We should celebrate. I came back, not to long before you did. I am back as well! But Andrew and others unfortunately, haven't came back yet. I'll buy you some Krispy Kreme doughnuts and Cheez-its and you can eat to your hearts content. It is good to have you back.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Jesus_Freak :D who doesnt love jesus xP >.>; now flip your hair jesus! :D i just thought wouldnt it be awesome if jesus flipped his hair in a sexah way...>.>;;

welcome back :p

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Flip hair in a sexy way? Haha. Well, I got nice hair. But I dunno if I'll flip it. I think my picture is on the self pic topic. I am not sure. But I have posted it on. But yeah. Nice to have you back.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP the self pic thread is gone xP anyway o_O; go jesus_freak were happy to have u bac

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
It is gone? Ah! Well, I look good in any picture, but that was one of my good pictures. For all you girls out there. I was sooo hot in that picture. Haha. But yeah. It is good to have you back Jesus_Freak.

*breaks out the wrapped newspaper*

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
holy crap! just chasing me through every thread with that thing huh? *runs off*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back