• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not much but some news on BBS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Me, too. I don't know, but I'm not so impatient that I can't wait. I enjoy being able to learn things slowly, being able to make or break theories as new information comes in.
I can't say I wasn't slightly devastated when Days was delayed until September. But, what's another month...?

ok, now you sound like your trying to argue.
Li.Lo was just stating facts, is all. :/

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Yeah, it's another month, but at least for me it means that it's closer to my birthday, so present?

Anyway, I consider waiting to be half the fun.

so what about my question?
plz answer im curious

No, they're not talking about Dissidia. It's somewhere in there that it's called something to do with a birthday? I can't remember.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I can't say I wasn't slightly devastated when Days was delayed until September. But, what's another month...

Li.Lo was just stating facts, is all. :/

i said it sounds like, all i'm saying is thats what they get. nothing more. its a statement no one should add on to it

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
THANK U SO MUCH! I Was worried about the 3rd birthday, i thought that SE dumped it ! but thank u<!

the 3rd birthday is well known in america as Parasite Eve 3, another master piece of nomura it was originally relased on the psx as the cinematic rpg

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
idk doesnt look that good, i dont seem interested in it
so i wont pay much attention to that
anyways off-topic *lol*

since voice acting stage is in progress whats next? maybe some news official site being updated and fixed up a bit

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Lots of advertising, like scans and stuff. An updated website, like they did with Days. Plus, checking for bugs and whatnot. Then mass-producing and packaging and shipping... and yeah.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
oh well i hope we get alot of bbs news i know this game will have lots of potential
btw i hope you can turn into armor mode or whatever lol and also get to handle new keyblades =D maybe based on ff characters or not o_O or maybe based on cooler stuff like maybe a katana keyblade lol or a kunai/ star keyblade idk im just saying random stuff
hope the game doesnt come too late in US

Azerty

Too bad it'll be the last of the three new KH games to be released. It's the only one I'm most interested in. I would get a DS to play 358/2 Days so I could play as my favorite Organization members...but I don't want to.

Takarifan101

I feel special I found something.
But anyways it's nice to know that something is going on seeing as BBS has practically fallen off the face of the earth in regards to new infromation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back