• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not another stupid Terra / Xehanort Theory!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Ok, first of all, I apologize for aiding in the assault of retarded theories
=P

But this just sort of leaped out of my mind...so I haven't researched any of the super awesome "rules" to either refute or support myself, but here goes -

In my opinion, Terra is ultimately related somehow to the nobody Xemnas. The face structure is similar, the hair style is similar; the works. And Xemnas is related somehow to Aqua, as he has her...stuff...in a basement, and refers to her as a "friend", though possibly sarcastically. And Aqua is related to Terra, RAWRBVIOUSLY!

Here be theory! (again, apologies. And I'm sure someone stated this before. I mean, it's been like eight months of hourly theories =P)

Is it at all, in any way, shape, or form, that somehow, Master Xehanort took control of Terra's body, similar to Ansem:SoD's taking over of Riku's body? Riku, the original Key Bearer of Light (As Terra is, as seen in "The Gathering). Master X would be in control of the body...or perhaps, Terra lost his heart, and Master X took control over his body?

I have a weird feeling that Terra either sacrificed himself, or MX tricked him into taking his body and Terra is just eternaly pissed (as obviously seen in FM), possibly as a Heartless of sorts? He, IIRC, wants to be "erased"...(or was that Ven?),
anyway, if it was Terra, then the only post - BBS emotions we're seeing of him are
a) that humble plea to be erased - Possibly because he did something awful and wants to be forgotten
b) Chaotic confusion and anger towards Xehanort. Meaning that he probably didn't do something awful and he was a terrible victim of an awful tragedy.

Both seem plausible to me.

I be a crazy kid. I just feel that there has to be a correlation...somehow, Master Xehanort wins (TAV seems to epicly phail in the Secret Ending...) and either by force or free will, Terra became under his control. From what I've seen and heard so far in BBS, he seems to be an Anakin of sorts...

Now, please - tear my theory apart to rid me of my foolish thought =P

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Honestly a lot of this has been said, you should have expected me to say that.
Generally speaking, it's not that it's been just said time and time again, there's just no new twist to it to make it convincing.

It lacks substance :\

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Honestly a lot of this has been said, you should have expected me to say that.
Generally speaking, it's not that it's been just said time and time again, there's just no new twist to it to make it convincing.

It lacks substance :\

Ah, substance has a value, and some have a higher value of substance than others =P

Perhaps the reason that there is no new twist is because twisting it would make it less plausible?

There is no substance in your reply :(

And Drew32, plz forgive me for my ignorant lack of knowledge concerning to what "DS" is...besides the platform in which 352/2 days shall be on... =P what is "DS"?

A

Azrael

Wouldn't be surprised if MX pulls an fake Ansem and ultimately takes over Terra imposing his features on him

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Ah, substance has a value, and some have a higher value of substance than others =P

Perhaps the reason that there is no new twist is because twisting it would make it less plausible?

And Drew32, plz forgive me for my ignorant lack of knowledge concerning to what "DS" is...besides the platform in which 352/2 days shall be on... =P what is "DS"?

I know, and their are very little plausible twists left to use these days =\
No substance in my reply?

Ok.

This has been over done, many many times, and the fact is there's not much to talk about.
And btw the DS is the so called "Dark Soldier" that is MX's apprentice.
Just a simple abbreviation.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
DS is the term used for Keyblade user who was with Master Xehanhort as he battled Ven, Aqua, Terra. DS stands for Dark soldier.

DS=Dark Soldier
MX=Master Xehanhort
VAT=Ven Aqua Terra

Beaten to the punch again. Curse my inability to type fast enough.

Last edited:

drew32

Ya its Dark Soldier...that used to confuse me too bro!

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Now I may not be breaking new ground here, but still, there's no reason not to keep the talk related to KH stimulating, right? If we say that we can only come up with solely new concepts, we'll run out of things to say and end up just ranting about how much we hate/love Xion =P. And besides, regardless of whether something is new or not, vantage points are gained when lotsa people look at it...and there can't be any harm in that. It beats threads like
"I DON'T LIKE TERRA'S HAIR. I MEAN WHAT THE HECK."

aaanyway...
I've just wandered my way back onto the forums after about a year of inactivity =P

The whole Ansem:SoD REALLY started pissing me off when I had no effing clue what it was.
Seeker of Darkness...and i was just getting used to calling him XH, Xehanort's Heartless, haha.

Thanks for the informashun. DS, dark soldier, got ya.

I don't know if DS would take over Terra's body...I've always seen him as more of a being part of Xehanort himself, since he did sort of fade out of him in BBS...
Well, to understand him, the only thing we can align him with is what happened to Riku when he was wearing the same clothes - which was when A:SoD sort of like, took over his body...or whatever.

Maybe the DS used to be a keybearer, and Xehanort took him over, as he possibly did to Terra, and his possible heartless did to Riku.

Maybe that's how he rolls - corrupting key bearers. Le gasp, he has a keyblade himself, though. Ah! Maybe he's like Syler from HEROES xD. Only different.

And since Heartless act solely on instinct...wouldn't it solely react on the instinct of the darkness in its original human's heart? Everything A:SoD does stemmed from what MX would instinctly do, if they ARE related, possibly...

Muse

you look atrocious
=P

But this just sort of leaped out of my mind...so I haven't researched any of the super awesome "rules" to either refute or support myself, but here goes -

In my opinion, Terra is ultimately related somehow to the nobody Xemnas. The face structure is similar, the hair style is similar; the works. And Xemnas is related somehow to Aqua, as he has her...stuff...in a basement, and refers to her as a "friend", though possibly sarcastically. And Aqua is related to Terra, RAWRBVIOUSLY!

Here be theory! (again, apologies. And I'm sure someone stated this before. I mean, it's been like eight months of hourly theories =P)

Is it at all, in any way, shape, or form, that somehow, Master Xehanort took control of Terra's body, similar to Ansem:SoD's taking over of Riku's body? Riku, the original Key Bearer of Light (As Terra is, as seen in "The Gathering). Master X would be in control of the body...or perhaps, Terra lost his heart, and Master X took control over his body?

I have a weird feeling that Terra either sacrificed himself, or MX tricked him into taking his body and Terra is just eternaly pissed (as obviously seen in FM), possibly as a Heartless of sorts? He, IIRC, wants to be "erased"...(or was that Ven?),
anyway, if it was Terra, then the only post - BBS emotions we're seeing of him are
a) that humble plea to be erased - Possibly because he did something awful and wants to be forgotten
b) Chaotic confusion and anger towards Xehanort. Meaning that he probably didn't do something awful and he was a terrible victim of an awful tragedy.

I be a crazy kid. I just feel that there has to be a correlation...somehow, Master Xehanort wins (TAV seems to epicly phail in the Secret Ending...) and either by force or free will, Terra became under his control. From what I've seen and heard so far in BBS, he seems to be an Anakin of sorts...

Well, it's possible for MX to fuse or whatever with Terra to create the Apprentice Xehanort. We'll have to wait and see, though.

But I thought I'd point this out to you: It was Ven who asked Aqua to erase him, not Terra.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Why? MX is obviously so much more powerful than Terra.

I have a weird feeling that Terra either sacrificed himself, or MX tricked him into taking his body and Terra is just eternaly pissed (as obviously seen in FM), possibly as a Heartless of sorts?

No heartless, so no.

He, IIRC, wants to be "erased"...(or was that Ven?),

It was Ven.

But, since it's not...

I find it more likely that MX wins, continues on with his plans (with KH or whatever), Terra confronts MX, something goes horribly wrong (with KH, perhaps) that fuses MX and Terra together, wiping their memory, almost killing them, and sending them to RG.

I think it would be the DS taking over bodies

Why? There is absolutely nothing that even remotely links DS to Xehanort...

The whole Ansem:SoD REALLY started pissing me off when I had no effing clue what it was.
Seeker of Darkness...and i was just getting used to calling him XH, Xehanort's Heartless, haha.

Ansem: SoD is really more appropriate, seeing as how he was really a heart and not a heartless...

I don't know if DS would take over Terra's body...I've always seen him as more of a being part of Xehanort himself, since he did sort of fade out of him in BBS...

You can't really take the whole "DS coming from within MX" as actual fact, seeing as how BBS secret ending was still, to an extent, a concept video.

Well, to understand him, the only thing we can align him with is what happened to Riku when he was wearing the same clothes - which was when A:SoD sort of like, took over his body...or whatever.

Riku got the clothes from Maleficent before Ansem took over his body.

Demon of Dawn

=P

First thing, although I admit that both Terra and Xemnas(as well as Xeanhort the Apprentice) look very similar, it doesn't seem like they are the same. It just seems so anti-climatic if the person who looks so much like Xeanhort is Xeanhort. Also, since we still haven't seen the DS' face, it may be possibly that the DS looks like XtA or Xemnas. Also, by saying that Xemnas was calling the armour a "friend" sarcastically, it actually suggests that Xeanhort is anything but Terra, since Terra and Aqua were close friends, even during the Final battle scene.

Secondly, with that thing about MX controlling Terra just like Ansem:SoD(or as i call him, Neo-Xeanhort) controlling Riku, it sounds plausable, but there are a few problems. First off, MX is already controlling someone with the dark armour method, DS. Since Ansem:SoD took controll of Riku, it makes you wonder why he didn't try to control Sora at the same time. Mabe because he couldn't? Maybe that ability can only work on one person at a time, and since MX controlls DS, he wouldn't be able to controll Terra. BtW, how exactely is Terra the Key Bearer of Light? He's still an apprentice.

Thirdly, there are two questions I have. One, why would Terra sacrafice his body? and how does being pissed make Terra a Heartless of sorts?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Comparing the Riku/Xehanort's Heartless incident to MX taking over Terra is two totally different scenarios. MX is now a heartless for all we know. That could be a big problem whne trying to take over one's body. You dont see Ansem the Wise going around and taking over people's bodies. (Since AtW is human, just like MX)

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Comparing the Riku/Xehanort's Heartless incident to MX taking over Terra is two totally different scenarios. MX is now a heartless for all we know. That could be a big problem whne trying to take over one's body. You dont see Ansem the Wise going around and taking over people's bodies. (Since AtW is human, just like MX)
Wasn't Ansem:SoD a heartless when he took over Riku...?

First thing, although I admit that both Terra and Xemnas(as well as Xeanhort the Apprentice) look very similar, it doesn't seem like they are the same. It just seems so anti-climatic if the person who looks so much like Xeanhort is Xeanhort.
It may be anti-climactic but it makes sense. Roxas looks like Sora. I'd rather something be anti-climactic and make some sort of sense instead of another stupid surprising plot twist. Cough cough, Xion. Cough.

Also, by saying that Xemnas was calling the armour a "friend" sarcastically, it actually suggests that Xeanhort is anything but Terra, since Terra and Aqua were close friends, even during the Final battle scene.
it could be sarcastic...
But it's possible that it isn't. I'm unsure. And besides, if Terra is a Anakin of sorts...I'm sure it would make sense.

Why? MX is obviously so much more powerful than Terra.
Terra may have something that MX doesn't. Something he wants. There's bajoolian reasons why he'd want Terra's body.
Maybe Xehanort is so powerful and yet he cannot stop himself from death...so he wants to continue living through the body of another. Kinda like "Skeleton Key", perhaps?

It was Ven.
Sorreh ^_^;; mah bad. ya win some, ya lose some.

I find it more likely that MX wins, continues on with his plans (with KH or whatever), Terra confronts MX, something goes horribly wrong (with KH, perhaps) that fuses MX and Terra together, wiping their memory, almost killing them, and sending them to RG.
Totally plausible.

You can't really take the whole "DS coming from within MX" as actual fact, seeing as how BBS secret ending was still, to an extent, a concept video.
Much more conceptual than Deep Dive...and still, Deep Dive nearly perfectly described an event in KH2, namely, the Roxas vs. Heartless scene.
I wouldn't put it past him...who coined the "Xehanort's Apprentice", anyway? Official sources or fans?

Riku got the clothes from Maleficent before Ansem took over his body.
Oh yeah. Could Maleficent have been simply a puppet for Ansem:SoD the entire time? There must be a correlation there...it's either that, or Nomura is just...cheap. haha.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Thats what I was saying. you cant Compare Riku/XH to Terra/MX cause MX isn't a heartless whereas XH is.
For all we know...

Xehanort...No heart? I dunno. I'm just open to speculation. And besides, Ansem:SoD was a special Heartless. Capable of all sorts of crazy shtuff most heartless can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back