• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nomuras cover ups for kh3 and games in general

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorakeyschosen

anybody else think so i dont think its fair to people who play the game they keep to much info from people who play the games

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
:closedeyes: If you designed a great game that everyone is excited about, would you want to completely ruin everything about it? I wouldn't. I think everyone should just wait to find out about the game. More importantly, I think everyone should stop bugging Tetsuya about the next Kingdom Hearts series and just wait for him to announce things when he darn well feels like it.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
dude, it would be boring.

i mean, no one would play those awesome games if they knew what was going to happen.
seriously

What I ment was, don't completely ruin the whole polt and story of the game. Chararcters, yeah. Worlds, yeah. But don't give anything away that would ruin the whole game. The element of surprise is what makes most games great.

Sorakeyschosen

the element of surprise is a good thing but im just talking about just enough information about the game not the whole thing i dont think nomura thinks that people that play the game wanting to know stuff is buging him at all it should do that no offence.what i mean is they should just give out just enough information about a game not the whole thing but just enough so that the people who play it will be happy its not just about him its about the fans and they should know what enough info to give out is which i hope they will decide to do soon hopefully

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Dooooode you post like twice each time or something? Anyways If he released a game and said "Oh, Sora Dies in this one." Would it be fun?

Sorakeyschosen

i dont mean to i just joined here whenever after i post it leaves two not one i never mean to it just does i post i let the post go through it only has one on it at the time then i go to the forums main page i come back and theirs two post their instead of one i dont know why it does it do i need to press new reply instead of quick reply.it wouldnt be okay if sora died and no he didnt die kh3 is a side story and nomura wouldnt do that soras to tough to die anyway.you guys dont have to get on my case just because i said that i wasnt talking about all the info just enough info not nearly all of it dont have to get on my case about it theres no reason to geese. no offence

I

The Show Must Go On
Dude, I advise you stop pressing the [Post Quick Reply] key twice, because it's apparent that's what you're doing.

Why can't you just be happy with what information we have? Honestly, they're telling us enough already, because if they wanted to, they'd make it so that you wouldn't know anything at all about this game besides a title.

Edit:// Your run on sentences and poor grammar have just raped and murdered some of my poor braincells. Thanks alot *Sarcasm*

mongoose300

Edit:// Your run on sentences and poor grammar have just raped and murdered some of my poor braincells. Thanks alot *Sarcasm*

lol. that made me laugh.
Back on topic, i agree that most of the plot should remain secret or else people won't like the games because ther'll be no surprise. SOME things are good to tell but giving everything away will just ruin the game.

Also, its not like Nomura already has the final plot, characters, worlds, etc. So at this point even he most likely doesn't know everything that you want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back