• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura said something about mickey..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I remember hearing something Nomura said concerning mickey's affiliation with the XIII Organization. He said that Mickey and Riku are not a part of the organisation, and that everything would be explained when mickey took off his cloak. Well gasp and shudder, in the most recent trailer I've seen, mickey tossed off his claok and went all badass on those dusk. Question being, did his suit look like Sora's brave form to you? I dont think I caught what the significance was......

Alaude Drenxta

Re: I remember something nomura said about mickey **possible spoiler content**

Isitreal, dont spam my thread -_- or I'll own your ass sideways

maybe it adresses him as a good keywielder or sumthin, I dunno, I just remember that it was supposed to be important

R0XAS

when did nomura say that? are you sure? that sounds a little too give-away-the-spoiler. maybe he did, but it didn't look like a drive form.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Breaking Point said:
I remember hearing something Nomura said concerning mickey's affiliation with the XIII Organization. He said that Mickey and Riku are not a part of the organisation, and that everything would be explained when mickey took off his cloak. Well gasp and shudder, in the most recent trailer I've seen, mickey tossed off his claok and went all badass on those dusk. Question being, did his suit look like Sora's brave form to you? I dont think I caught what the significance was......
It did look Sora's brave form. It was red, after all.

NEO9011

i remember that. But yeah, now that we see it, it doesnt have much importance, he might have been hinting about something in the game...

Alaude Drenxta

he did say it, check out the khinsider home page, and look at KH2 preview, they had an interview with nomura there, he said, and I quote..basically

"Everything will be answered when mickey takes off his hood"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back