• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura Explains Why It Took So Long To Get To Kingdom Hearts 3 & Discusses DLC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Why? What is it about this whole "DLC is inherently bad" mindset? If the game is released completely and finished, then everything should be fine. Not only would DLC give developers the chance to give us players scrapped content (Worlds, Keyblades, Summons, Attractions, etc.), but it also supports the game for a longer time instead of just being all "well, we released it. Go play now. That is all."

If you don't want to buy the DLC, for whatever reason, then there shouldn't be any need for you to be mad. Just ignore it.
I think the anti-DLC sentiment comes from the fact that it’s a money racket. If it was just little things like new weapons/outfits/etc. I don’t think I or most would care. But if whole worlds are added after-the-fact? Yeah, that’s pretty rage-inducing. Especially if (like me) you have no access to DLC anyway whether or not you could afford it.

gibbs615

Seriously why can't you people SEE that this is really a good solution for a world in KH3?!!! Seeing Sora Donald & Goofy make another good friend & ally in Elena CAN be interesting to see!

Squood!

seibah
Awards
Seriously why can't you people SEE that this is really a good solution for a world in KH3?!!! Seeing Sora Donald & Goofy make another good friend & ally in Elena CAN be interesting to see!
Dude, I'm gonna be completely honest here. Its not gonna happen.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Do I need to start an actual petition to have gibbs literally bound and gagged from ever mentioning Elena & Sofia ever again? Like bro, there are other Disney properties. Stop riding these two shows ass to be in the game. You're making the rest of us who mention that one world we desperately want look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back