• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura confirms Kingdom Hearts 3 will have less worlds then Kingdom Hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsoraful

Awards
【マジかよ】『KH3』のトイ・ストーリーワールドは2作目の後が舞台!パラレルではなく、シリーズの時間軸上にKH3の出来事が存在:はちま起稿

· Although the number of Disney's world is less than KH 2, the density of the world itself becomes dense and it can be played in.

Confirmation that KH3 will have less then 12 Disney worlds(the amount of worlds in KH2) but they will be bigger and more larger scale then any in the series

On the plus side this suggests it's probably more than 9 worlds(the amount in KH) I say it'll have 10-11 total.

Which likely means we still have 6-7 more to be revealed.

KingOfHearts

This is what I figured would happen. I'm with it. I prefer dense, highly unique worlds where there's a lot to do over short, 30min to and hour to complete worlds with no real depth. Each KH3 world is supposed to be as long as 0.2 as a whole, which is exciting if you ask me.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Having less worlds just means they really need to choose really distinct worlds now.Can't be no overlapping stuff like having BH6 and the incredibles or Moana and lilo and stitch and a fully playable Destiny islands.

I guess a good thing to keep in mind is what is the most distinct looking Disney worlds?Could give a good idea on what to expect.

KingOfHearts

Having less worlds just means they really need to choose really distinct worlds now.Can't be no overlapping stuff like having BH6 and the incredibles or Moana and lilo and stitch and a fully playable Destiny islands.

I guess a good thing to keep in mind is what is the most distinct looking Disney worlds?Could give a good idea on what to expect.

*Cough* STAR WARS! (Yeah, I said it.)

UltimaXOmega

I assume the original worlds will be KHII size.
Twilight Town looks exactly the same.
The big guns are needed now.
Star Wars,Marvel etc.
No room for obscure fanservice like Jungle Book,Alantis etc.

Wilderness

Awards
I wonder if the mention of less Disney worlds opens opportunities for more unique worlds, or maybe worlds like Grymoire from World of Final Fantasy.

Popsydoodles

Star Wars,Marvel etc.
Hopefully we get more varied summons then to give us a wider variety of Disney. Can we get some final fantasy summons too please?

KingOfHearts

Star Wars,Marvel etc.

Actually, I think Atlantis is exactly what this game needs with fewer worlds. Can you imagine that level of magic? Riding those fish machines? It would be so unique and awesome!

kingsoraful

Awards
I see. Well I guess that's that then. If we are getting less worlds I hope we get a specific number soon.

Don't sound too sad. KH2 had 12 Disney worlds. That's a lot of worlds.

We could end up anywhere between 10-11 Disney worlds. With larger scale that's not bad at all.

Last edited:

KudoTsurugi

Awards
If that's the case, I only ask they bring back Agrabah for one last round to adapt the King of Thieves story. I'd love to see what they could do with the Vanishing Isle

Squood!

seibah
Awards
I see. Well I guess that's that then. If we are getting less worlds I hope we get a specific number soon.
I'll stand by what I said in the Worlds of Kingdom Hearts thread.

8 Disney Worlds[maybe 9 to 10 actually, depends]

8 Original Worlds.

16 Worlds in Total, maybe 17 or 18 if we get 9 or 10 Disneys.

Muke

whatever
Awards
This is fine. I'll take less worlds that are actually good over many worlds which are all bad

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
One thing i hope they improve..i swear if they don't with a smaller selection of worlds this time...and i know it's been talked about so much..but please improve the lack of npcs and generally life in the worlds.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I have a feeling that we aren't getting that many returning Disney worlds with a smaller roster. Maybe just one more in addition to Olympus.

kingsoraful

Awards
I'll stand by what I said in the Worlds of Kingdom Hearts thread.

8 Disney Worlds[maybe 9 to 10 actually, depends]

8 Original Worlds.

16 Worlds in Total, maybe 17 or 18 if we get 9 or 10 Disneys.

There is zero reason for eight original worlds. 3-4 if that. Not eight. I'd say 10-11 Disney worlds, 3-4 original ones.

We won't get less Disney worlds then original KH. KH had 9 Disney worlds. So I expect more than the original. 10-11 but not KH2 which was 12.

That still leaves 6-7 more worlds to reveal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back