• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobody's Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladealex

We know that Nobodies don't have hearts (duh, it's been plainly stated). But my question is this:

Do they use the corridors of darkness because they have no heart? Because in KH1, Maleficent told Riku that relying to heavily on the dark powers could cost him his heart. So, this made me think that they use the darkness because it has no effect on them.

Well, then, this leads me to another question. If they don't have to use darkness, does this mean that this might have a role in KH3? Whatever, just answer the first question and ignore the second one if you want.

Also, if this is in the wrong section, I'm sorry. I don't know where it should go and picked this because the question might be answered in Days.

to the first question:

maleficent told riku not to rely on darkness to heavily because if he did, HE WOULD BECOME A HEARTLESS. that is why.
and yes, sort of. the organization uses the darkness so much because their cloaks protect them from the darkness, so no consequences.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
We know that Nobodies don't have hearts (duh, it's been plainly stated). But my question is this:
Do they use the corridors of darkness because they have no heart? Because in KH1, Maleficent told Riku that relying to heavily on the dark powers could cost him his heart. So, this made me think that they use the darkness because it has no effect on them.
Darkness can swallow/effect anything (look at Saïx, Xigbar, and Xemnas), heart or no heart. Hence why they wear the coats - to protect them from darkness. Though Xemnas (and Roxas?) is an exception because of his Heartless, but he still wore it, of course. :/

Anyone with an affinity of darkness can use the Corridors, but it would affect them of course.
That's why Riku couldn't use one in the end of KH2, when AtW's machine got rid of Ansem SoD from his heart, his darkness powers went down dramatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back