• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobody's & Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weiss

Well I've been wonderin about this for a while. you know how a Nobody is the shell of the person who died and how it has no heart. Well If Sora and Kairi had no shell's is it possible they were heartless without a symbol, such as the shadow, and have the original form's much like the heartless ansem?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Kairi never really created a Nobody in the true sense of the word, since Namine was based on Sora's Body and Soul.
Sora himself had a shell - Roxas, he just managed to regain his sense of self and human form because Kairi, being a Princess of Heart, called him back from the Darkness. Sora was thus purified of the Darkness, yet remained a Heart, no Body nor Soul.
So yes, Sora is much like Seeker of Darkness Ansem from KH, being a Heart that still retains itself.
Kairi, however, was never a Heartless nor properly created a Nobody.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, he's been in Darkness longer and also let himself fall into it. Sora's been a Heartless for several minutes, and then kept himself in the Light, in no small part thanks to the people around him. Ansem didn't have that :3

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Kairi's hardly the reason Sora kept sane. She was a PoH so she could help, but that means any other of the PoHs let alone all of them could've done it just as well if not better.
Heck, Sora left her behind the instant he could. XD

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
True. I always wondered why he couldn't just jump across that little gap.

He could've made it back and forth ten times with Super-Glide XD;
But Kairi was to be left behind for she is worthless in the long run. Then came CoM and we met the girl Sora really loves but that's straying *cough*
Unless you as the thread opener don't mind... XD

Weiss

Go for it I really dont mind. And Namine & Sora? lol i could see it. But i was pretty sure the repli-riku would just ya'know continue trying. Seeing as if Vexen made one he probobly made millions and not to mention he is technically immortal. He could've made clones of himself and have namine plant the memories. Seeing how, in my game, it took him only about an hour to clone riku.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, we didn't get to see too many Riku replikas other than that single one. Also, I doubt Namine would've implanted Memories beyond what we've seen, so I think it's safe to say there's only one of him - and, well... iono, it's weird. Did you play Reverse Rebirth? oO

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, just making sure then.
Repliku can't keep trying because Riku killed him oo;
I actually adored the relationship they built between Sora, Namine and Repliku at the end after he remembered being fake. It kind of reminded me of how Riku himself seemed to feel at times with Kairi and Sora playing together and he didn't belong there.
Only Namine >>>>>>> Kairi in just about everything, imo. Relationship with Riku included.

Weiss

Well i know that riku killed the other I was just sayin well y'know my theory that there could have been millions but that theory is kind gone now. And I also like the relationship. I feel like kairi took sora from namine and roxas to namine from sora but "technically" they're the same lol

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I actually disagree them being the same.
Roxas is likely to have something from Ven in him, and at the very least - has very little from Sora, seeing how he hasn't his Memories.
Namine on her part came mostly from Sora, and not Kairi, making for a whole new person that is much alike and yet unlike both Sora and Kairi.
Then we have the separate relationships, and SoKai is nothing like SoNami. Heck, even RokuNami is nothing like RokuKai, and that's obvious from the few seconds in which we've seen interaction between Roxas and Kairi
Roxas: hello, I'm a voice in your head~
Kairi: oh who the F cares, what's my imaginary boyfriend's name?!
Sora: it starts with an ASS!

Weiss

Ah. Maybe Ven did somethin to Sora when he was little (Not like that). You know the scan of him looking at sora and riku? And I also agree that Kairi is just...ugh. Namine seems more mature. But i See roxas kind of well you know...off. To much contact with a certain red head.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ah. Maybe Ven did somethin to Sora when he was little (Not like that). You know the scan of him looking at sora and riku?

That's Terra you're talking about. :3

And I also agree that Kairi is just...ugh. Namine seems more mature.

Mufuu <3

But i See roxas kind of well you know...off. To much contact with a certain red head.

I dislike AkuRoku too. And Axel in general *gets lynch-mobbed*
Part of why I'm looking forward so much to Days; I wanna see more of Roxas.

you can join I dont mind ^-^ the more the merrior xD sp?

Tsk, tsk, Grasshopper, no double posting. use the edit button, forum rules ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back