• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobody's & Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They did worse. And Ven = gonna get all the silly stuff Sora got, ala form-changes and mini games and silly tasks.
I'm actually kinda looking forward to it, seeing how it means we'll get KH1 style platforming.
And I hate cats >:3

Weiss

You know what would be pretty funny. If one of Ven's form changes ends up having the same clothes as Sora in one of the games or as roxas. Oh and what do think about Xion and her having a keyblade? I feel way to many characters have keyblades already. Sora, Kairi, Mickey, Roxas, Genie, Xion, Riku, etc.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You know what would be pretty funny. If one of Ven's form changes ends up having the same clothes as Sora in one of the games or as roxas. Oh and what do think about Xion and her having a keyblade? I feel way to many characters have keyblades already. Sora, Kairi, Mickey, Roxas, Genie, Xion, Riku, etc.

*foams at the mouth* KAIRI DOESN'T HAVE HER OWN KEYBLADE!!!
*calms down*
It's Riku's Keyblade. He's probably duel wielding. Gave it to her and took it back once Sora made it to the scene so it was no longer needed.
Also, Genie was just casting a spell to copy Sora's weapon, it's not really a Keyblade as far as we know.
And Xion... who knows. @@ I personally hope she's Aqua-related.

yes, but they are fake keyblades, atleast, most of them are, there are only 3 wielders, sora, riku, mickey, who knows, there might even be like a star wars jedi affect going on in BBS

We don't know whose are fake. The only Keyblade to be remotely confirmed as fake would be the one Xehanort's Heartless used in KH1 to release Kairi's Heart from Sora's Body.
Even Xion's isn't officially fake until we know what made Riku say what he said in the trailer.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
We don't know whose are fake. The only Keyblade to be remotely confirmed as fake would be the one Xehanort's Heartless used in KH1 to release Kairi's Heart from Sora's Body. Even Xion's isn't officially fake until we know what made Riku say what he said in the trailer.

I thought we found out that Keyblades with out chains are fake?

Or did they conclude it was for summoning the blade?

Weiss

Same here's and here's some questions.

#1. WHY THE HELL IS RIKU DUAL WEILDING WITH A FLOWER WEAPON!?!?!?!?!

#2. and it isn't technically impossible for just about anyone to get a keyblade i mean look at the keyblade graveyard, right?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I thought we found out that Keyblades with out chains are fake?

Or did they conclude it was for summoning the blade?

Nothing was concluded about that. It could mean just about anything from it being a real Keyblade in a very primitive state and TAV can't use Keyblades because they're Wielders, not Masters (as opposed to Riku, Sora and Mickey); it could mean they're practice Keyblades - not quite fake because they're not quite keyblades; it could mean a lot of thing.
Nothing was concluded, neither about the Keychains nor about Keychain-less Keyblades.

#1. WHY THE HELL IS RIKU DUAL WEILDING WITH A FLOWER WEAPON!?!?!?!?!

Because it's a Keyblade symbolizing Destiny Islands.
Notice the flowers? That's the vegetation. Then the frame around the handle is a beach and waves, and then the Paopu Keychain as a finishing touch.
Being reunited with Sora and Kairi brought back Riku's Memories from home, thus creating the Keychain at least. Novels said so.

#2. and it isn't technically impossible for just about anyone to get a keyblade i mean look at the keyblade graveyard, right?

We don't know what's the deal with that. Also, those were mostly concept videos so we can't base too much on them until we play BBS. They could've all been fake Keyblades, seeing how none had Keychains.
Bottom line is that with the novels confirming Riku creating the Keyblade, I think it's safe to assume it is not Kairi's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back