• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nobodyform? (only if u beat the game!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Yeah, I was hoping for a form fusing with Auron too. Sora's attacks would be Auron's limit breaks in FFX. Well, except for the one where he drinks alcohol and spits it on his blade. He's too young for that, heheheh.

jenovasoldier

Banned
first of all the final form is not a nobody form, it is just the strongest of all the 5 forms (including anti form). and second of all it is not a fusion of sora and roxas, what would lead you to that explanation, is it because it's only able to be trained on nobody enemies? and finally what is the point of a nobody form, if there was it wouldn't be roxas, even though that is sora's nobody, because the story would messed up because sora didn't know about roxas until the very near end of the game so if that happened, the whole end of the story wouldn't make sense.

jenovasoldier

Banned
Sora, without Roxas was technically a Heartless with a Heart, and he's been that way since the end of kh1 and throughout CoM (in this case, Sora has survived without Roxas, for more than a year no less). A Drive fusing Roxas and Sora would be redundant since Roxas already unites with Sora. However, though Roxas's body fused with Sora's Heart, his memories were never revealed to Sora, and the Roxas ghost we see is Roxas' memories, whihc finally fused with Sora towards the end of kh2.

A nobody form is unlikely as Roxas is already Sora's nobody form. On the other hand, we never actually see Sora's Heartless, other than a Shadow in KH1. With this, it is safe to say that the Drive forms Anti and Final have nothing to do with the storeyline, and they are strictly "bonus" forms.

sora without roxas is sora you moron, have you even played the game, i dont think so. so do me a favor buy the game and when you beat it apoligize for the remarks you made dumbass!!!!!

.:Mega:.

Awards
A nobody form... eh, doubt it would happen. However, if there is another Drive Form it better be something new and interesting. Really, I don't think it would require more power, since we have Final For that. Hmm, though I'm not quite sure what there is to make a decent Drive Form out of. -ponder-

~Mega

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Yeah, I was hoping for a form fusing with Auron too. Sora's attacks would be Auron's limit breaks in FFX. Well, except for the one where he drinks alcohol and spits it on his blade. He's too young for that, heheheh.

of you lok at the ersb rating it says "E+10: mild blood,use of alcohol, violence"
so it wouldn't be impossible for that to happen.
note: wasted sora has potential to be very funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back