• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nobodyform? (only if u beat the game!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
If you want to get "truthful" the complete mergin of Sora and Roxas doesn't happen til the very end of KH2, when they are at the top of the castle.

Final Form has nothing to do with Roxas officially.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Even though we knew Roxas was Sora's nobody halfway through the game (thought Sora didn't) and he had merged with Sora BEFORE Sora awoke. Final Form has nothing to do with Roxas. It's just a non-story related form.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i think i heard somewhere, that there might be another drive form with someone else.

Little_Red

betch.
^that's true. Maybe in the new game, when sora goes into a certain drive he'll have blonde hair? no....but Final Form has nothing to do with Roxas unfortunetly...

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
If you read the info on Final form in the game its says

Final form status, A form that unleashes the Keyblade's true power.

Nothing about Roxas what so ever

Masamune

Big Boss
Final Form has nothing to do with Roxas..

i think i heard somewhere, that there might be another drive form with someone else.

Yes there is a rumour of another drive form but who knows if its with somebody else..

Genin~Kizashi

imo, drive forms have nothing to do with a combination of two entities. drive forms are just a special ability gained by sora, thanks to the magic of the 3 fairies at Yensid's tower.

the only reason sora ends up combining himself with teammates is because drive forms require more energy than sora has to give. the only reason valor will only take goofy, and wisdom will only take donald is because wisdom requires the use of magical energy, which goofy does not posess. meanwhile, valor requires a kind of physical energy that donald does not posess.

Henskie

I'm Batman
I think a roxas-sora fusion would be awesome but I doubt it will happen

Genin~Kizashi

new drive form idea:

~Nature Form~
Color: Green
Speed: Increased slightly
Strength: Unaffected
MP Strength: Increased greatly(only cure/cura/curaga); Increased slightly(all other magic)
Item Strength: Increased greatly
Growth Ability: Spiral Leaves - a powerful spinning attack. increases altitude when done in midair.

:SPECIAL ABILITY: HP Drain - HP refills from attacking enemies

That's just my personal idea for a new drive form ability. Try to steal it and I'll turn on you like that!

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
Hmm.. I had multitudes of ideas for the possibility of Roxas/Sora combos. Like a keyblade reaction command that shows both the characters duking out their weapons at the same time!! BTW, when I first saw the pic of Valor, I assumed we could fuse with Auron.

Anyway, on topic; A Nobody form is highly unlikely.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
a fusion between roxas and sora is already done. and sora cant exist without roxas half with him so how can they fuse if roxas is in the real world. That would me Sora is in a comma again and thats not fun. An idea i thought of is there would be some combinations that have to do with roxas like when a new trinity and it shows roxas in spirit form help you do something. i have it clearly in my mind but i cant right it down....

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Shadowkeyblader, go back and play CoM or KH2...
Sora isn't asleep just because Roxas isn't part of him, hes asleep to regain his lost memories.
And he can exist without Roxas, if he couldn't exist without Roxas then how did he beat Ansem at the end of KH? how did he have his adventure at Castle Oblivion if he didn't exist?

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Sora, without Roxas was technically a Heartless with a Heart, and he's been that way since the end of kh1 and throughout CoM (in this case, Sora has survived without Roxas, for more than a year no less). A Drive fusing Roxas and Sora would be redundant since Roxas already unites with Sora. However, though Roxas's body fused with Sora's Heart, his memories were never revealed to Sora, and the Roxas ghost we see is Roxas' memories, whihc finally fused with Sora towards the end of kh2.

A nobody form is unlikely as Roxas is already Sora's nobody form. On the other hand, we never actually see Sora's Heartless, other than a Shadow in KH1. With this, it is safe to say that the Drive forms Anti and Final have nothing to do with the storeyline, and they are strictly "bonus" forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back