• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobody Version Of Guardian!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vmkblaster1

So I was always a little confused by why Xemnas couldn't conjure the guardian, and there is probably some explanation... But I thought it would be so cool to have a guardian looking enemy but instead it be a nobody design to it.. Like it could be summoned by Xenmas, even though the whole guardian thing is confusing cause people argue it may be Terra's or eraqus's Heartless... But those aren't confirmed! I just thought Guardian was always so creepy and demonic looking, it would be so cool to have an enemy like that as a nobody! What does everyone think?!

DefiantHeart

Awards
Me, I personally think Xemnas does have a guardian, it's just not in a form we're used to... I think it might be Xemnas's suit of armor when he was in that one form before his final form that was in that city battle area in KH II. Still, it would be interesting to see a Nobody Guardian enemy, maybe Xemnas can summon it in that form in KH III?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i'm of the opinion that the guardian is sentient, i've seen countless theories that imply the guardian might be someone else (i believe grass even created one), so i'll be disappointed if he's reduced to a cool looking enemy and all the norts get one.

khoury93

I see where you're coming from only thing is there's no proof that the guardian is even a heartless to begin with. Terra's heart is still in his body when it is summoned so it couldn't possibly be his heartless, and for all intensive purposes Eraqus simply died and some how his heart was transferred to Terra, he wasn't turned into a heartless nor did he have his heart stolen.
Given it's longevity and unexplained presence within the series, i wouldn't be surprised if TN were to turn it into a big bad, sort of character, a potential carrier for the true villain post the Xehanort saga, just as it wouldn't surprise me if the same guardian were to make some form of appearance in KHUX

TheDemonCT

Xehanort's guardian is a dark symbiote, his shadow. Xemnas is just a shell, he wouldn't be able to use it. if xemnas was to have one, it would make the last few fights with him pretty boring.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
There's a theory floating around that the Guardian is actually Terra's heart trapped in darkness, but the main reason I don't buy that is because Terra's heart seems to have been transferred to Xemnas (Xemnas looks very similar to Terra, and Xemnas talks to Aqua's armor and whatnot).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back