• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobody Thoughts.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BladerUnknown

These are just some thoughts about Nobodies that I have lingering on in my head. When a nobody is created, does it have clothes on? Why doesn't the Nobody appear beside their human body? Where do you think Namine and Roxas first appeared? What do you think the first thoughts of a Nobody is? Do you have any thoughts?

SH_Brat

A Nobody is probably born with the clothes that their human was wearing. If not, then yeah their naked...
A Nobody is the humans body and soul. It can't appear by what it is. A Heartless is just the heart that has had it's true darkness awakened. Remember Sora and Xehanort were Heartless. They just still had their physical forms. They are the only two, so far, known to keep their physial features when being a Heartless.
All Nobodies, in my opinion are born in Twilight Town. I think this because Xemnas created TWTNW so close to it. It would also be logical that beings of Twilight are born there. Xemnas created TWTNW so I doubt they are born there.
We know Roxas was born in Twilight Town because Ansem the Wise stated so in his reports. Namine was probably born there, too.
No one can ever know what the first thoughts of a Nobody are. They may or may not be thinking of their human selves.
Those are my thoughts however.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
These are just some thoughts about Nobodies that I have lingering on in my head. When a nobody is created, does it have clothes on? Why doesn't the Nobody appear beside their human body? Where do you think Namine and Roxas first appeared? What do you think the first thoughts of a Nobody is? Do you have any thoughts?

1. Of course they have clothes on. The outfit is most likely reversed though.

2. They just don't. When a heart is overcome by darkness, the heart is sent to darkness and reborn as a heartless.The heartless returns to the place before it was transformed. While the body and soul, or should I say the empty vessel is sent to the realm inbetween, where it is reborn as a nobody. Roxas was born in Twilight Town, most likely other nobodies were born there also.

3. I don't know. Weaker nobodies only thrive on finding a heart. So they jump out and attack people for random reasons. While smarter more power nobodies, such as the organization 13 or Namine, think in an higher manner. They probably question on who they are, and how did they get created. In Roxas's case, he wanted to know himself, and meet his other half. While Namine captured her thoughts and needs, by drawing. She also wanted to meet her orginal self. The other organization members wanted to have hearts, so they could feel like they use to.

Last edited:

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
Well... if the Nobody has a body, then sure, it should have clothes. I mean, Nobodies like Dusks have clothes on. I don't think Nobodies appear beside their human bodies because I think their human bodies disappear once they become a Heartless, or the Nobody self must appear somewhere else. Namine probably appeared somewhere where the Organization XIII were nearby, and that's probably how she got easily captured. As for Roxas... maybe he appeared where the Organization XIII was nearby too, and that's probably how he decided to join them. As for Nobodies in general, my thoughts on nobodies were that they'd be just as annoying to fight as Heartless. But, personally, now, I really, really like Nobodies! xD I'm a fan!!!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I don't know, maybe they wonder who they, are where they belong maybe they don't, who knows.
I think Roxas first showed up in the world that never was like the other nobodies, why Namine hollow bastion.But hey I'm just a kid in the organization's opinion.

demon_eyes

just a thought.... i agree in a sense that upon death, that which makes up a nobody goes to a different place, the greater whole. The light the light, the darkness goes to the darkness, so on and so fort.
Even though they are called nobodies, i do believe that they are "real" just like the other forms. If they did not exist, why do they exist?
Here's the thing though, back in kh1, once worlds were destroyed, people would just appear in Traverse town, by unconscously traveling through the darkness.
I really think that certain worlds just hav a natural pull, people have a tendancy of going to these places with more pull, instead of other worlds.
alot of those without homes in kh1 appeared in traverse, but u dont hear about people appearing like that in other worlds... right?
its kinda hard to explain.... i see how it makes sense in my head, but the explaining is really working....

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Well, when a world's heart is taken by the heartless, the body of the world goes to The End of the Worlds, and turns into a nobody world. So I'm guessing that a person's body is taken somewhere like that after their heart's been taken away.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think somebody WANTS the nobody's nekked.

I

The Show Must Go On
you guys are just thinking too hard about it. more than likely Nobodies do originate in Twilight Town, and they probably do have thoughts (they said that Nobodies opperate on a higher level than heartless. they're pretty much human aside from the fact that they dun have hearts)

demon_eyes

i think that there's more to a nobody than we can really understand. look at people for example, say lose your entire family to a plague or something, can someone who's never experienced the pain of losing someone close, let alone alot of close people truly understand?
though it has been said that they don't have hearts, i believe that upon their death they do have somewhere to go. they are suppose to lack hearts, but roxas, namine, and even axel showed that even though they lack a physical heart, they feel just like everyone else. those who lack hearts still have hearts, even if they can't be seen.
i can imagine its hard for them to be "good" when their told from the start that they are nothing, nobody.
"nobodies can't be somebody."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back