• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasizes

I have two different thoughts to talk about.

1. On Destiny Islands when Kairi like "flew" through Sora and lost her heart, did she ever get a Nobody at that moment? Or does that not count as "losing" her heart?

2. Mostly everyone says Nobodies don't age the same way, but I've always that they did. Namine and Roxas were created when Kairi and Sora were 14 years old. But how come Namine and Roxas are the same height as Kairi and Sora in KH2? Plus, Namine looks like she had aged from CoM to KH2. :/

First post, I'm new btw. :S

Cissy

Bronze Member
She didn't have a Heartless, so most presume she didn't have a nobody. Besides, Namine is basically her nobody in the first place.

Nobodies do age. Zexion proves it. During the FM+ flashback his shoes are big (big feet=youth in the KH universe) but in Re:COM his feet are normal sized, thus hinting that nobodies do in fact age.

Awards
Namine' is Kairi's nobody. She's a special nobody, because Kairi didn't turn into a heartless, that's why Namine' has the power that she has. And I think Namine' and Roxas are the only Nobodies who age, because they are the only ones who's true selves are still human, so they prolly age when Sora and Kairi do.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
1. No. If anything, the brain dead Kairi we see in KH1 is the closest thing to a Nobody we see from that encounter.

2. Mostly everyone says Nobodies don't age the same way, but I've always that they did. Namine and Roxas were created when Kairi and Sora were 14 years old. But how come Namine and Roxas are the same height as Kairi and Sora in KH2? Plus, Namine looks like she had aged from CoM to KH2. :/
Namine did age and grow.
Roxas, not really.

She didn't have a Heartless, so most presume she didn't have a nobody. Besides, Namine is basically her nobody in the first place.
Namine was born at the same time as Roxas.
Figured I'd point that out.

Nobodies do age. Zexion proves it. During the FM+ flashback his shoes are big (big feet=youth in the KH universe) but in Re:COM his feet are normal sized, thus hinting that nobodies do in fact age.
Feet aren't a great thing to go by. Especially since the feet issue was cleared up for the most part come KH2.
xD
And also, we don't know the difference in the time between Re:COM and KH2.
It clearly can't be that long, since that scene in FM refers to the overthrowing AtW kind of makes it seem like it was something reasonably long before.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

Wait, hold on. Since when does having big feet confirm youth?

Cissy

Bronze Member
Feet aren't a great thing to go by. Especially since the feet issue was cleared up for the most part come KH2.
xD
And also, we don't know the difference in the time between Re:COM and KH2.
It clearly can't be that long, since that scene in FM refers to the overthrowing AtW kind of makes it seem like it was something reasonably long before.
I'm just curious, but have you seen Zexion's character models from in-game? Someone on KHU had ripped them directly from the disk; his FM+ model and his Re:COM model, and both showed that Zexion's feet had gotten much, much smaller from when he talked to Xigbar to when he stayed at Castle Oblivion.

That has to mean something. Why go through the trouble of using two different models for two different time periods? And one with exceptionally larger feet, for that matter?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Plus her heart had no darkness in it thus no heartless either way.

Fantasizes

Namine' is Kairi's nobody. She's a special nobody, because Kairi didn't turn into a heartless, that's why Namine' has the power that she has.

In one of the Secret Ansem Reports, he says that Kairi used Sora's body and soul to create Namine, and that's why Namine can control his memories.

Just to clarify that.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
That has to mean something. Why go through the trouble of using two different models for two different time periods? And one with exceptionally larger feet, for that matter?
I seriously doubt its anything of significance.

I think you're reading too much into it.
=\

A

Audo

No, Nami was not made then, nor was any Nobody because Kairi's body stayed in the Realm of Light.
Nobodies don't age with the exception of Nami, who isn't even really a Nobody.

Zexion does not have big feet >.>

I'm just curious, but have you seen Zexion's character models from in-game? Someone on KHU had ripped them directly from the disk; his FM+ model and his Re:COM model, and both showed that Zexion's feet had gotten much, much smaller from when he talked to Xigbar to when he stayed at Castle Oblivion.

I doubt that. Why do through the trouble of different feet Zexions when they didn't even go through the trouble of making a younger modeled Roxas for his birth? Link please.

A

Audo

The reason it is missing is because they used the same model...

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I do see the size difference, I knew they age but that's a good amount of size difference there.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
i sorta wondered too, was Kairi a ghost when she flew through Sora? or was it a dream? or what? :confused: Shiro confused

btw R-K, is it in any way possible for u to get a new siggy? my computer slows down whenever i go to a page that u post in... which is like every one :toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back