• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies now wheres the heatless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trisianna

Hmmm, I read somewhere that the other org's members' heartless are just normal heartless, unlike xemnas'... So we might've fought them for all we know.

Keimatsu

I doubt it. I think the Organization's heartless are still alive somewhere (except for, you know, Xehanort's heartless), and I think we will get to fight them in the game between KHII and KHIII.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I say you already fought them cause we Sora became a heartless he was just a simple one. Now think these guys were most likely stronger than Sora when their heart was seperated from their body so it would maybe make a stronger heartless. So who knows you may have defeated all XI other heartless without realizing it. Guess their heatless doesnt move the story so doesnt matter

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
In an interview with Nomura, he stated that all of the Organization's true selves turned into normal heartless except for Xehanort

Capt_C

Yeah but what though was all the org. heartless so bleh. You would think though That they would make their heartless more Noticable. Maybe Nomura just said that to trow all of us off

Lixg

Man just drop it, most plp and clues already said that it doesn´t really matter, there is nothing we can do.

Apollo

Silver Member
I heard that the fire lord that you fight in KH2 is Axel's heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back