• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies and hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khfreak5

Okay, it's been driving me absolutely nuts all day and I don't know how it even came up in my head. If Namine made replica Riku's heart, then, why can't she have made fake hearts for Oganization 13? As long as there's some sort of data, shouldn't she have been able to? It's driving me NUTS!!!!:confused: What do you think.

P.S. I looked to see if there was anything posted like this, but I couldn't find any. Sorry, if there already was one.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Repliku was made by Vexen. Namine simply tampered with his Memories. He did have a Heart, otherwise I don't think Larxen would have said that Namine had smashed it.

kingjustink

i'm pretty sure you can't just 'make' a heart (except by using xemnas' convoluted scheme lol). The replica was made by vexen who has wicked mad science skills. Namine is 'a witch', with power to alter memories and thats it. She also altered Sora's memory in CoM.

i eat dark

theres something i dont get..its been said that namine can only mess with the memories of people close to sora(meaning people who have made a bond with him) so if thats true then how can she put memories to repliku when he has no bond with sora?

or am i missing something?

Avens

Ok, so to slightly change the argument--why couldn't Vexen have made fake hearts for Org. XIII? Or are we talking 'memory hearts', in which case they already have them?

Absent axel

pretty much. memory hearts would be useless since they come with no emotion, only from memory which is fake.

Kitsune_XIII

∞;4476432 said:
Repliku was made by Vexen. Namine simply tampered with his Memories. He did have a Heart, otherwise I don't think Larxen would have said that Namine had smashed it.

Or she could have just said it to piss off Sora, since she's Larxene. >.> That's a possibility. Because you have to wonder if Repliku really had a heart or if it was just the memories given to him by Namine.

A

Azrael

Okay, it's been driving me absolutely nuts all day and I don't know how it even came up in my head. If Namine made replica Riku's heart, then, why can't she have made fake hearts for Oganization 13? As long as there's some sort of data, shouldn't she have been able to? It's driving me NUTS!!!!:confused: What do you think.

P.S. I looked to see if there was anything posted like this, but I couldn't find any. Sorry, if there already was one.

It's agrued Repliku never had a heart. Memories give hearts form and for Nobodies, it allows them to look back and learn how to feel (although the lack of a heart make these feelings pointless and lacking sincerity)

Memories act like a placebo heart but are not all what makes a heart. Hearts are complicated. Ansem the Wise said it to Xemnas before being killed.

Mage of light

i never got that Why bother faking emotion if they Care?! Why even bother?!

Last edited:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
i never got that Why bother faking emotion if they Care?! Why even bother?!
To trick their ememies into believing they feel.
And psychologically, if you pretend something is real long enough you might acutally start believing it's real. Helps feel the void, but they knew they really didn't have true emotions.

khfreak5

I forgot that Vexen made the replica. Oops. I kind of understand how the replica didn't really have a heart and just fake memories. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back