• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No skills Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
Hey yall i was looking on gamefaqs for KH stuff when i stumbled across this. I thought maybe some of yall could try it with me and give me some tips because Im already having a hard time. Its actually playing the games with no skills. It was written by some dude named Red-Baron234 so give him all the credit. Heres the rules:

-No Action or Support Abilities Equipped EVER
-No cure ( the spell not potions)
-No Limits or Drives
- No Summons
-No getting saved by king Mickey ( Xaldin!!!)
- No forced level grinding. You must follow the storyline unless told otherwise ( whats level grinding anyways?)
-No Button Bashing
-Skip Pride Lands he said thats cuz you cant unequip Lion Ablities

Well I thought yall would be interested in this if you havent thought of it already

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Not like anyone used summons anyways... I've done this, but I had Scan equipped. But it does make the game a lot harder.

mongoose300

ive never done that. Right now im doing no armor/ accessories/ items and its good enough. Just about everything kills me in 3 hits since im at a low level and it is harder without a lot of abilities equiped.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Hey yall i was looking on gamefaqs for KH stuff when i stumbled across this. I thought maybe some of yall could try it with me and give me some tips because Im already having a hard time. Its actually playing the games with no skills. It was written by some dude named Red-Baron234 so give him all the credit. Heres the rules:

-No Action or Support Abilities Equipped EVER
-No cure ( the spell not potions)
-No Limits or Drives
- No Summons
-No getting saved by king Mickey ( Xaldin!!!)
- No forced level grinding. You must follow the storyline unless told otherwise ( whats level grinding anyways?)
-No Button Bashing
-Skip Pride Lands he said thats cuz you cant unequip Lion Ablities

Well I thought yall would be interested in this if you havent thought of it already

mobs will take a long time to put away like this - - incidentally, you can't really skip pridelands, otherwise there's no way for you to get to the 2nd half of the game (xaldin!!)

No Level Grinding? That's just not fair...

Masamune

Big Boss
Well i never did use summons...

But i cant live without the drive forms....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back